GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know why the family is leaning that way against EA but have taken HF under their wing?? I would guess that they know where he was for those 4 days and what he was doing? Boots - you crack me up but I feel ya - 4 DAYS!!! As someone said, what kind of Ahole does that? Not trying to be funny, btw - trying to be objective.

Ya know the saying....
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer......

Hey, everybody, this is my first post. I have been following along as a guest just reading CM's threads until now. All you guys do
such a great job coming up with ideas and then tossing them around that I haven't really had anything to add until now. IMO now that EA has done the interviews that the family has been wanting him to do, I think maybe I am beginning to understand where CM's family was coming from. I was under the assumption that EA offered to walk CM to her car and I just assumed that he did exactly that. Therefore, if the family also assumed that, maybe they also assumed that therefore had had know something Now that I have seen EA's interviews iit does not appear that's what happened. EA would have us believe that he and CM just happened to be leaving at the same time and they walked out together, whereas before I thought he offered to walk her to her car. He says he went directly to his car and got in and left. He also says that he didn't see where CM went or even if she got in her car. I'm not suggesting that's not what happened but if that IS what happened, then that puts a whole new spin on things IMO. Maybe the family was thinking all along that he actually walked her to her car and saw her get in and drive away. IF that is that the family thought (and that may or may not be what happened) then IMO that makes me question what I thought originally.

:greetings: :wagon: EA has not said anything publicly to anyone until yesterday. He has cooperated with LE and he is not considered a POI.

Perhaps the family put words in his mouth which were not true. I know they wish he would have walked Christina to her car, but he didn't.

The only person who has spoken to the press was Steven Nickerson and a few of her girlfriends from her college days.

The group Christina was with on August 30th were friends from Allen High School.

Why would he leave with her with a roomful of witnesses with the intent of harming Christina? He would be the dumbest person in the world. She lived in Ft. Worth. He lived in Allen. They went separate ways.

Hope that helps. :blushing:

:doh: No chit! I wonder if LE even got a warrant or he said "here, take my car" "I didn't do anything to Christina." His story has remained consistent.

I'm a little behind, so sorry if I'm repeating something but.....

[modsnip]
There's more to His story than what meets the eye. JMO

Do you mean SA her and then kill her? I would think no because I'm sure he could have pulled over to the side of the road etc.

Thank You! I Love it too.
That's what Christina's mother said. He didn't realize he was filmed on camera.

The Arochis have cameras on the house. Perhaps LE took those to verify how long it took him to get home if indeed he passed the cameras.

Hopefully LE is reviewing all the interviews. Maybe that is why they were pulled.

I didn't realize that EA did interviews with several new stations, I thought it was only one.

PR blitz?

Did EA take a polygraph? I can't remember if that was discussed or not. Lying from the beginning is not good news. Thanks for sharing that with us.

They were "partying" that night. Perhaps they over-indulged and everyone's memory was a little fuzzy. Some substances will do that, alcohol included. We've never had a consistent story about what she wore that night.

If the cameras didn't show the parking situation, then who was there in the garage to know who was parked where?

I feel like we're in a game of Texas Hold'em and it's time for LE to up the ante.

They were "partying" that night. Perhaps they over-indulged and everyone's memory was a little fuzzy. Some substances will do that, alcohol included. We've never had a consistent story about what she wore that night.

If the cameras didn't show the parking situation, then who was there in the garage to know who was parked where?

I feel like we're in a game of Texas Hold'em and it's time for LE to up the ante.

They did not appear High or drunk!
They walked along just fine. No overt actions just a relaxed walk as I see it.
No touching. No drama, strange!

Didn't I read somewhere that EA admitted to being drunk? I would also like to know if he was hitting on her earlier, did anyone notice that? So many times we've seen cases where once the female rejected a man's advances, things went badly. Like you, Boots, I want to know how LE knew they were parked side by side?? What are the chances of that? Were there cameras at the toll booth? Or was it like a pass card type thing? So many questions, so few answers.

And didn't an article say EA had lost his job at Sprint - I'm starting to feel for him; he may need that lawyer for more reason than one. To me, he looked as bewildered as we all are.
Good word. He did look bewildered.

That's a good point abut her texting by the car, maybe she got a text from someone asking her not to go straight home, to wait a while for them at the garage. Maybe someone pulled up outside the garage and she walked out and got into that car. Maybe someone who than made a move which was rejected and things turned ugly.

I hadn't paid much attention to SN up until now.

JMO

There are no end to the MAYBEs in this case.

They did not appear High or drunk!
They walked along just fine. No overt actions just a relaxed walk as I see it.
No touching. No drama, strange!

Yes, for 6 seconds. I think Christina was fine. I think EA partied his arse off, drank a lot and then somebody went to What-A-Burger and they ate at PP's apartment. And he was ready to go - drunk and full - ready to pass out. So, whose car did they go get What-A-Burger in? Was that car also parked in that garage? Why were they all parked so far from PP's apartment?

I just find it odd that several people have offered to take a polygraph test yet LE (it seems) has not given anybody one. It's been two whole months.

They need to start ruling people out.

jmo

Didn't I read somewhere that EA admitted to being drunk? I would also like to know if he was hitting on her earlier, did anyone notice that? So many times we've seen cases where once the female rejected a man's advances, things went badly. Like you, Boots, I want to know how LE knew they were parked side by side?? What are the chances of that? Were there cameras at the toll booth? Or was it like a pass card type thing? So many questions, so few answers.

Yes how would they know they were parked side by side?

I can't ask my questions fast enough - so curious about what HF did for 4 days? Was he just that immature that he didn't check on her?

Yessssss! Just as I think HF would fail a lie detector test, I think EA would pass. I don't think they particularly cared for each other. She was desperate to get out of that apartment and took her chance walking with EA since he was ready to go home. Why didn't she ask Nickerson to walk her to the garage? I guess he had already hooked up with someone else.

Why do you say she was desperate to get out of the apt.?

I can't ask my questions fast enough - so curious about what HF did for 4 days? Was he just that immature that he didn't check on her?

Not sure how much I put into this bc the family seems to be "sugar-coating" him. But CM's mom said it is not uncommon for HF to ignore her for several days at a time. Mom says it's happened before. Mom was sticking up for him.

Yes, for 6 seconds. I think Christina was fine. I think EA partied his arse off, drank a lot and then somebody went to What-A-Burger and they ate at PP's apartment. And he was ready to go - drunk and full - ready to pass out. So, whose car did they go get What-A-Burger in? Was that car also parked in that garage? Why were they all parked so far from PP's apartment?

Maybe because there had no idea they would all end up at PP's apartment. It wasn't in the plan!

Evidently. He's immature and EA is apathetic. Doesn't necessarily make either of them guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste