GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how much I put into this bc the family seems to be "sugar-coating" him. But CM's mom said it is not uncommon for HF to ignore her for several days at a time. Mom says it's happened before. Mom was sticking up for him.

What a guy!
To IGNORE someone is different than not noticing she hasn't been home in 4 days.
She has to be there there for him to ignore her. when her CALLS STOPPED and texting halted u cant ignore the fact that something is wrong.

I totally understand maybe not answering calls or texting back but when your live in GF fails to come home for 4 days Somethings wrong.

Why do you say she was desperate to get out of the apt.?

She wanted to go home and check on her dog and her BF. They were arguing. There were at least 15 texts from midnight until 3:57 a.m. to her BF. She was terrified to walk alone. When EA got ready to leave she had someone to walk with her 20 minutes away to her car that was parked in the same garage as he. Why on earth did she leave her car so far from PP's apartment??

About the parking situation, you have to really know the shops to understand the parking there. People park and just walk around and hit different places.

BUT, I drove by PP's apt and you have to have a key fob or something to get into it. It has a lift-gate and probably assigned parking too.

I think they parked by the bar they were going to and just walked around all night like everyone does at the shops.

I can't ask my questions fast enough - so curious about what HF did for 4 days? Was he just that immature that he didn't check on her?

According to Christina's mother. It was not unusual for him to go days without calling/texting her when they were fighting.

I believe this is the reason why he did not let anybody know she was missing.

According to this article, He was at the home he shared with Christina in Fort Worth.

(if this is true, I really wish LE would come out and confirm it).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

Morris, according to her mom, enjoyed the night out and planned to spend the night at one of her girlfriends' apartment, but decided to go home after a text message dispute with her boyfriend, who was back at her place in Fort Worth.

I can't ask my questions fast enough - so curious about what HF did for 4 days? Was he just that immature that he didn't check on her?

IMHO - [modsnip]. I think the one thing that the majority will agree on is HF just is not boyfriend/partner material..he sux!! [modsnip]

Someone who would try to mislead by saying "she insisted on driving home."

LE hasn't searched the correct vehicle in my opinion.

Why are you suspicious of SN? Not a challenge but a serious question?

She wanted to go home and check on her dog and her BF. They were arguing. There were at least 15 texts from midnight until 3:57 a.m. to her BF. She was terrified to walk alone. When EA got ready to leave she had someone to walk with her 20 minutes away to her car that was parked in the same garage as he. Why on earth did she leave her car so far from PP's apartment??

Why was she so terrified she would be abducted?
Had something happened to her before?

About the parking situation, you have to really know the shops to understand the parking there. People park and just walk around and hit different places.

BUT, I drove by PP's apt and you have to have a key fob or something to get into it. It has a lift-gate and probably assigned parking too.

I think they parked by the bar they were going to and just walked around all night like everyone does at the shops.

YUp for residents is KEY FOB ...visitors park in the general parking garage on the SOUTH side ..which I was told is by Main Street Bistro
Which makes NO sense to park in the NORTH side garage off Legacy

Why are you suspicious of SN? Not a challenge but a serious question?

Not necessarily SN, all of them. They're all weird. I think LE had trouble ID'ing the guy in the video in the beginning. Jonni didn't seem to know who it was at first (of course she lives in Oklahoma), Dad was more forthright that Christina knew him. No one wants to be the last person seen with someone who goes missing. . . . and more than likely dead in my opinion.

No one wanted to say who was in the video because maybe they had all been up to no good that night.

I obviously keep forgetting they are just in their early 20s! What a tangled web we weave...

Why was she so terrified she would be abducted?
Had something happened to her before?

Her mother said it was a fear of Christina's since she was a little girl. Premonition, perhaps. Who else would know Christina was scared of parking garages besides her parents?

I don't think i've ever seen a case where almost everyone is in CYA mode.

I have no idea what LE has or does not have but have they pulled the phone records of everyone involved here?

I would think they would be able to start ruling people out by checking phone records.

jmo

I obviously keep forgetting they are just in their early 20s! What a tangled web we weave...

Yes, 23. High drama as Texas said. :drama: It's as addicting as any drug too, in my opinion and experience.

YUp for residents is KEY FOB ...visitors park in the general parking garage on the SOUTH side ..which I was told is by Main Street Bistro
Which makes NO sense to park in the NORTH side garage off Legacy

Henry's tavern is on the NORTH side. That's where they were partying at.

I can't relate to that being afraid feeling, I was fearless in my 20s and a long time after that, too; I would talk back to anybody - I sure don't act like that today. I would be shot for some of the remarks I've made (and gestures, too). You would think that she would be more aware if she had that fear, and have her keys and mace ready - but I think she was thinking more about her boyfriend than anything. This is such a shame. I believe the truth will come out. Sure do feel for the family.

I don't think i've ever seen a case where almost everyone is in CYA mode.

I have no idea what LE has or does not have but have they pulled the phone records of everyone involved here?

I would think they would be able to start ruling people out by checking phone records.

jmo

I'm beginning to believe that more than a few of them had a few CYA phones too! Including Christina!

Henry's tavern is on the NORTH side. That's where they were partying at.

Partying at Henry's ended at 2:30. Tavern closed and they went to the friends apartment on the south side to continue the party...

And somebody went to get What-A-Burger.

I can't relate to that being afraid feeling, I was fearless in my 20s and a long time after that, too; I would talk back to anybody - I sure don't act like that today. I would be shot for some of the remarks I've made (and gestures, too). You would think that she would be more aware if she had that fear, and have her keys and mace ready - but I think she was thinking more about her boyfriend than anything. This is such a shame. I believe the truth will come out. Sure do feel for the family.

True! She seemed distracted to me. Guess she was getting that last text in for the boyfriend to leave the door open for her.

Her mother said it was a fear of Christina's since she was a little girl. Premonition, perhaps. Who else would know Christina was scared of parking garages besides her parents?

Hi, I have been following along. You all are great Sleuths! I had a thought that I wanted to add. It was 4 days before anyone noticed, knew etc.. that she was missing. Her mother has stated that it is not that unusual for her, correct? If so, wouldn't it be logical that the person/s involved in her disappearance could also know that as well? To me, this speaks of someone knowing her on an intimate level. ( Close girlfriend, boyfriend , etc.. )

This is just something that has been nagging at me and has really stood out to me through-out the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste