GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was EA I would have been concerned in the second interview when LE proved I was a liar. That would have been the time, IMO, he should have spilled what he knew. I think now he has hindered the investigation so bad, and lied to LE and in MSM, along with his parents (IMO) it is not going to be good at all for him when we find Christina. Probably why he has the attorney he has. Because after all the interviews and then the warrant being released he knew he was in a bad way.

Then if LE has the video of those 2 cameras and if they have Christina and EA in the area of his car it would likely show her getting EA's car nonetheless. That makes the testing of the seat belt and the floor mat an obvious approach for LE.

If I were EA and reading this, I believe I'd REALLY start to get concerned. No matter who the lawyer is.

I read that and thought....really? I don't know anyone that would partake in horseplay with a gun. LOL

So, the shooting was the result of horseplay, and in a state of panic Van excel moved the body to a less obvious location. P. Johnson's quite an agile spinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme