GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 23 yr old son and 25 year old daughter and if I don't have contact with them I worry. I look on there fb accounts to see if there is any movement and usually is but when there is not I make a phone call to them. I cant imagine not being able to see that there is a sign of life. As a mom my heart breaks for Jonni and all of CM family and true friends. CM has some amazing people standing up for her for sure. Some she has never met. I could only hope the same in return if this ever happened in our family. Great job sleuthers. I just know in my gut LE will bring everything to light and answer all these questions soon.

Prime example vii13, came out and helped and she hadn't seen Christina in a long time. She did more just on here than the apartment goers have done the entire time

Prime example vii13, came out and helped and she hadn't seen Christina in a long time. She did more just on here than the apartment goers have done the entire time

G** forbid that Christina is found and she is no longer with us. What will these "friends" do then? Will they all cry crocodile tears and say they wish they would of done more? It's good to see that she has some REAL friends out there looking for her. JMO

So, why haven't the others been pressed? Shamed? Picketed? like EA has? Why do they get a free pass? They were all there. Just because she was not last seen with them on surveillance? Aparently, they are all hiding. Innocent people don't hide. I say, it's time for some pressure. JMO.

I'm very please to hear that, for some reason vi13 has had some negative comments on here, it seems like she's a better friend than the others. Someone else posted about seeing CM at the Shops too, I can't remember her name, I bet she's been helpful too.

I'm very please to hear that, for some reason vi13 has had some negative comments on here, it seems like she's a better friend than the others. Someone else posted about seeing CM at the Shops too, I can't remember her name, I bet she's been helpful too.

I think there were questions as too who she was, but she has been fully vetted by both family and ppd so she isn't a person to worry about if anyone was

So, why haven't the others been pressed? Shamed? Picketed? like EA has? Why do they get a free pass? They were all there. Just because she was not last seen with them on surveillance? Aparently, they are all hiding. Innocent people don't hide. I say, it's time for some pressure. JMO.

yeah unfortunately they aren't sleuthable on here because I got some dirt that would make Clinton's stain look good. So we will just stick with EA

yeah unfortunately they aren't sleuthable on here because I got some dirt that would make Clinton's stain look good. So we will just stick with EA

I'm not sleuthing them. Any of them.
It is just a basic question.
Is LE or the family treating the "others" differently than the way they are treating EA?
I understand if that cannot be answered. That, in itself, is telling.

I wouldn't say negative comments. We questioned who she was.

Are you referring to something that occurred that night/the aftermath of that night? Or something completely separate from someone's past?

Carltondance, can you say why you think the party attendants have not been helping or might even be hindering? Do you think it is strictly related to fear about getting in trouble for unrelated activities...or something more? Has her mom reached out to any of them, and if so, was she ignored or what?

And I don't disagree that some pressure should be put on some of these other party attendees, but I can absolutely understand why EA is and should be getting the most pressure. We KNOW there are a few red flags surrounding him, and like it or not, being the last person seen with Christina is one of those. Let's assume that is just bad luck on his part, well, then we have the car damage, late to work, odd squeegee-ing, bruises, possible bite mark (that has been acknowledged by LE), wiping of the phone data, and of course, the lies or " faulty memories." The others at the party might have some red flags, but if they have that many, I am sure LE is on them.

And I don't disagree that some pressure should be put on some of these other party attendees, but I can absolutely understand why EA is and should be getting the most pressure. We KNOW there are a few red flags surrounding him, and like it or not, being the last person seen with Christina is one of those. Let's assume that is just bad luck on his part, well, then we have the car damage, late to work, odd squeegee-ing, bruises, possible bite mark (that has been acknowledged by LE), wiping of the phone data, and of course, the lies or " faulty memories." The others at the party might have some red flags, but if they have that many, I am sure LE is on them.

I think their inaction is more of the problem than their potential involvement. IMO they are holding back info from that night. The only logical explanation would say they are involved

I think their inaction is more of the problem than their potential involvement. IMO they are holding back info from that night. The only logical explanation would say they are involved

Ok, wait...so do you think they are involved or not. Sorry, I'm just confused by your first and last sentences.

Sorry I just read that, it didn't come out very well lol I think a lot of the family and friends anger with them stems from their lack of compassion, my personal opinion is they have been very unhelpful and seem to be hiding info and running static for ea so I think they have some level of involvement, whether it is merely a ea called and said I just got in a wreck or something else

From what I can tell, at least one of the "friends" is a mom herself. I hope she never has to feel the pain that Jonni is feeling without CM

Checking for any updates...
Very profound statement Catpatrol. In addition to Jonni, I believe there is a stepmom who was very close to Christina also. I think maybe even Christina lived with her dad and stepmom a lot of the time. JMOM or Carlton can correct me if I'm wrong, but so much sadness for all of the family, especially as the holidays approach. And lets not forget her dad also :(

We love Mark and Anna very much!!! They are awesome people.

Checking for any updates...
Very profound statement Catpatrol. In addition to Jonni, I believe there is a stepmom who was very close to Christina also. I think maybe even Christina lived with her dad and stepmom a lot of the time. JMOM or Carlton can correct me if I'm wrong, but so much sadness for all of the family, especially as the holidays approach. And lets not forget her dad also :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder