GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes today has been awesome! I am not as good at answering stuff like Carlton but I try to help. :) I'm not really a sleuther, just a person who loves her friend and wants so bad to bring her baby home to her.

Also, Almaz, the missing Wylie ladies funeral is Thursday. Feel so terrible for them, I am glad she is back with them though. RIP Almaz.

Oh no, I missed this latest development. RIP Almaz. :(

Jmom/Carlton, I asked this several threads back, I believe before you ever joined here, but I'd like to ask again. If you can answer great, if not I totally understand.

When Christina's dad picked up her car, did he have to adjust the drivers seat, for himself or would it have been adjusted for Christina?

Thank you both for answering questions. You've been very gracious!

I would think he would have to scoot the seat back a little. Don't know for sure

Some eye-opening stuff tonight, you guys are all over it. Justice for this 23 year old bright, pretty little lady. I think back on some situations in my own life and now consider myself a lucky woman. No matter who did what, these creeps are always out there, now we have them on camera. I think this was something impulsive and influenced, he had to hit something, somewhere - but almost twice as damning are his co-workers statements. Glad her parents have this much support. What can we possibly change to make young women more aware?

Some eye-opening stuff tonight, you guys are all over it. Justice for this 23 year old bright, pretty little lady. I think back on some situations in my own life and now consider myself a lucky woman. No matter who did what, these creeps are always out there, now we have them on camera. I think this was something impulsive and influenced, he had to hit something, somewhere - but almost twice as damning are his co-workers statements. Glad her parents have this much support. What can we possibly change to make young women more aware?

Don't go to a girl's parties who say they are your friend... imo

I think we should be asking what we should change to stop boys and men from becoming predators.

That is not a nice statement
How about just don't party with people who are not your friend's.
Sometimes people from high school are not your friend's

I don't think it has been publicly released yet but thought I would ask in case I missed it...We all know EA went thru Custer on the tollway but where else did he pass and exit? I watched his lying pity parties for himself on the news several times and I was thinking it looked like he had his toll records to show reporters...but maybe I'm just thinking of the stuff he printed out to show how everyone has been so mean to him for no reason:( what a psycho thinking all his many well documented lies wouldn't come out. One great thing about it is there will be plenty of footage to play at his trial!

Don't go to a girl's parties who say they are your friend... imo
You said fat girl and then edited. Which I respect. I did not copy it to give you a chance
I do not understand the friends behavior. I just don't like the way you said it

Teach them character and morals, and lead by example. IMO

I think we should be asking what we should change to stop boys and men from becoming predators.

I don't think it has been publicly released yet but thought I would ask in case I missed it...We all know EA went thru Custer on the tollway but where else did he pass and exit? I watched his lying pity parties for himself on the news several times and I was thinking it looked like he had his toll records to show reporters...but maybe I'm just thinking of the stuff he printed out to show how everyone has been so mean to him for no reason:( what a psycho thinking all his many well documented lies wouldn't come out. One great thing about it is there will be plenty of footage to play at his trial!

The Custer road gantry as its called, is a toll area. after that all exits are free and clear because you paid at that "gantry" as its referred to by ntta and referenced in the warrant
I will add this, there is no more pinging of the toll tag after that gantry

You said fat girl and then edited. Which I respect. I did not copy it to give you a chance
I do not understand the friends behavior. I just don't like the way you said it

Yeah I edited it because it pretty easily identified the apartment owner

I hope all the areas that EA was shown to have driven after leaving the garage have been searched thoroughly. All of the nearby off-road areas, etc. I'm sure the searchers have covered all of that, I'm just hoping...

Yeah I edited it because it pretty easily identified the apartment owner

I loved it. :loveyou: I've been following this since day one and stuff like that keeps those of us really trying invigorated because it's SOMETHING, rather than nothing. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc...

I hope all the areas that EA was shown to have driven after leaving the garage have been searched thoroughly. All of the nearby off-road areas, etc. I'm sure the searchers have covered all of that, I'm just hoping...

Very large area unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member