GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I do... and I eat, sleep, and breathe finding Christina. Not just on WS.... but in real life.

I so feel for you guys. I physically felt sick when I heard of the foot search the other evening. I can't begin to imagine the hell you, Carlton, the family are living. Respect.

Didn't diagnose him. Giving my opinion. Just like you did when you proclaimed he was innocent. :)

The quote was, "He is a sociopath." It was phrased like a fact. I'm just trying to keep up. Apologies for the confusion.

Wow. I did not "proclaim" that EA is innocent. I said that it's my opinion that he didn't harm CM.

Yep Yep... we have the same opinion here. Plus, IF they think he is a flight risk....

I don't think him not being named a POI means much. I asked very early on and several sleuthers said it was very common for LE to say there are no pois and then out of the blue arrest someone. Maybe they feel they have nothing to gain at this point by naming him publicly as a poi, so they just aren't going to. Maybe it is because he really isn't a poi, but I think it is obvious that he is the primary person on their radar whether they choose to name him publicly or not.

So unless he was fighting a dog (or cat) I think it is clear... the tire didn't bite him while it was fighting EA. IMO, MHO, blah blah
Carlton's quote from a previous thread, was "in a fighting manor."

If you don't believe that EA had anything to do with Christina's disappearance, it would be nice to hear what other theories you are considering, and what facts you are using to come to that conclusion. I haven't heard any other theories brought up, IMO, saying you just felt like you trusted/believed him from his interview is not a valid argument.

Personally, I didn't believe he was innocent. The interview only made me doubt it slightly and brought me back to wondering about an unknown 3rd party or stranger abduction. However, if we have established that he was actually parked by Christina, the stranger abduction also seems impossible. I think he is probably just a good liar or has talked to himself and replayed it in his head so many times that he sounds truthful while talking about it. Sometimes in an argument with my husband or something, I can take a half truth or something I only partly believe and turn it into a very good case. Especially if I run through all the things I think he'll say and counter them ahead of time. Just saying.

Hmmm. I've been reading this thread long enough to know that "presenting other theories that involve anyone other than EA as the perp" has not been welcomed, IMO. In fact, the snark is really annoying and doesn't help CM's case in the least. When I read the responses to the posters who are not on board with EA as th perp ....they come across snarky ...and imo I do not see a lot of "welcoming' of other theories /opinions ...not without snarky replies, or "how could you possibly think that" .... I don't know about others but that is why I lurk and do not post in this thread. With that being said, I do come here to read because I care for Christina's family and I cannot wait for Christina to be found and the perp(s) to be brought to justice.

Originally Posted by frisson

I do not think it's clear on whom LE is focusing. (imo.)

I don't think they're obligated to telegraph every move ...or any moves.

With all due respect, I do... and I eat, sleep, and breathe finding Christina. Not just on WS.... but in real life.

And I respect your opinion. Also you are doing double, no triple duty. Reading 18 threads here, posting, answering questions as well as searching, among other case-related helping tasks in real life. I'm not there in your area, or I'd be beside you.

I want the truth too. I want to know who did whatever was done to harm CM. I just don't believe it was EA.

Anyone know how many ppl work with him!

Our sprint store only ever has 2 ppl in it. most 3.

Unless its Kiosk at a mall.

And I respect your opinion. Also you are doing double, no triple duty. Reading 18 threads here, posting, answering questions as well as searching, among other case-related helping tasks in real life. I'm not there in your area, or I'd be beside you.

I want the truth too. I want to know who did whatever was done to harm CM. I just don't believe it was EA.
No maiciousness or snarkiness, why do you think he's been lying about way he drove home, bar fight/tire change etc? you think he's just scared of being labeled a poi?

The quote was, "He is a sociopath." It was phrased like a fact. I'm just trying to keep up. Apologies for the confusion.

Wow. I did not "proclaim" that EA is innocent. I said that it's my opinion that he didn't harm CM.

The quote was "he is a sociopath. IMO." IMO means in my opinion.

BBM - If he didn't harm Christina, what is he guilty of?

Frisson, do you think he just got in his car and left while Christina was about to get in her car or what? Not being snarky, just curious.

For anyone trying to get got up or wanting to refresh the memories on MSM news
DFW Fix 33 News links to interviews/reports: http://cw33.com/?s=christina+morris ...or.... http://cw33.com/?s=Enrique+Arochi
DFW CBS 11 News link to interviews/reports: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/search/?q=christina+morris
DFW FOX 4 News link to interviews/reports: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/search?vendor=ez&qu=christina+morris
DFW NBC 5 News link to interviews/reports: http://www.nbcdfw.com/results/?keywords=christina+morris&x=15&y=5
DFW WFAA 8 News link to interviews/reports: http://www.wfaa.com/search/christina morris/
DFW KRLD 1080 A.M Radio link to reports: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/search/?q=christina+morris
Star Local Media: http://m.starlocalmedia.com/mobile_adv/search/?nsa=eedition&t=article&l=25&q=christina+morris
Star Local Media the Sprint co worker report: http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm
HLNTV (Nancy Grace): http://www.hlntv.com/search/content/christina morris
Some reports may be the same as sister stations share there reports.

Hmmm. I've been reading this thread long enough to know that "presenting other theories that involve anyone other than EA as the perp" has not been welcomed, IMO. In fact, the snark is really annoying and doesn't help CM's case in the least. When I read the responses to the posters who are not on board with EA as th perp ....they come across snarky ...and imo I do not see a lot of "welcoming' of other theories /opinions ...not without snarky replies, or "how could you possibly think that" .... I don't know about others but that is why I lurk and do not post in this thread. With that being said, I do come here to read because I care for Christina's family and I cannot wait for Christina to be found and the perp(s) to be brought to justice.

thats funny because most of us who feel EA is guilty sense snark from the people who don't. and that is why I didn't post for awhile as well. maybe it's just all in our heads...

but seriously i would like to hear other theories outside of "i dont think EA had anything to do with it".. like why? and who? and why do you think that? it does shock me that some of you guys still buy what EA is saying after all of this, but that is just my opinion.

for real. no snark here.

Everyone said Casey A. was a "sociopath" and yet she was not a believable liar to much of anyone, as far as I know. That label gets thrown around in so many cases here, it is becoming meaningless to me. Jmo

The term "sociopath" has taken on a much more inclusive definition as of late due to its increased colloquial usage. A sociopath, in its technical/original/academic definition, is a person incapable of EMPATHY.
Sociopathy is usually coupled with other severe personality traits- if not full blown personality disorders- and/or other psychiatric disorders.

Sociopathy is not equated with marked intelligence, nor a greater tendency towards violence.

One analogy is to view the brain of a Sociopath as similar to AI (artificial intelligence) - focusing on the most efficient, and most probable means to an end goal- and like an AI- sociopaths are not "evil"- they aren't running around intentionally destroying lives and laughing maniacally- i.e AMORAL, not immoral.

But unlike AI- sociopaths DO HAVE FEELINGS, like anyone else-
The difference is that they are not a capable of being considerate of the feelings of others- but in order to be a successful functioning member of society, sociopaths learn to mimic/feign empathy, which, by definition, means they are extremely manipulative.

Then you also know there has been snark in the other direction. I seriously am interested in hearing other theories, but it would be nice to have some valid evidence or at least reasonable explanations. I have seen some people throw out their beliefs, but with nothing to explain why they feel that way. For those that are dissenting and have presented some explanations for their beliefs, I will admit that some of them have given me pause. My opinion has changed a few times on this case because I am trying to keep an open mind, but recently, the evidence, to me, points in one direction. If something else credible develops, I might change my mind.

I think we all entertained other theories for a while. I know I did. For the longest time I didn't think EA did anything to her, just might have known who did. Then with the VIs and the warrant, my mind changed.

It's hard to tell snark in writing IMO. Which is the problem with texting IMO.

thats funny because most of us who feel EA is guilty sense snark from the people who don't. and that is why I didn't post for awhile as well. maybe it's just all in our heads...

but seriously i would like to hear other theories outside of "i dont think EA had anything to do with it".. like why? and who? and why do you think that? it does shock me that some of you guys still buy what EA is saying after all of this, but that is just my opinion.

for real. no snark here.

I think your my sister from another mister, CrystalAnn. We think along the exact same lines. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23