GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you put the reporter vid in slow mo ... you will notice something in the distance from where if Christina kept walking straight ahead there is a set of stairs directly in front .. Also It had been stated many times about the area directly in-front of said area is a "BLIND SPOT" ..and BF from star news had tweeted and locals saying that the garage is dark and cameras are way outdated .

Thanks. If she didn't leave by a plan, and something go wrong, that way. I also said that I wondered if EA was a ruse to get her to the garage so that someone else could meet her there. Say, someone else from the party? I mean they had 20 mins, they could have been in control of lost keys, etc. yes, this doesn't explain his car and all that, but let's remove all of that for a few minutes.

Maybe she was sitting on the wall waiting for the person. Or the person refused to drive down and you didn't feel like walking all the way to one end to turn around and come all the way back.

anythings possible...

Anything is possible but as a girl, wearing a skirt, why are you wanting to climb over a wall if you could just walk down or whatever..

I hate to even mention the clothes but... At last report she was wearing a skirt OVER a pair of black shorts, so I guess hopping over a wall is a possibility.
But maybe LE would have video footage of the outside of the garage and that's why they think she must have left in Arochi's car.

I said why couldn't she have walked to her car or exited the garage over the cinder wall or doorway or walked to another floor. I was given many reasons no. I still don't get why this isn't a possibility as to why. When I saw a picture of Jonni in the garage, the cinder blocks are low, I could go over them, actually I have. The mall lot is built like ours. I saw a guy do it Monday. I can't imagine every single spot is covered by a camera. Not buying it. So, what if she used his phone that was deleted and told someone to get her? Or someone from the party came around and met her as she was waiting for who she called? This would be on the outside of the garage. I saw the camera pictures and it is completely possible to me.

That could happen & I'm really...REALLY trying to be open-minded, but my brain keeps whispering to me "bruises..lies...bite mark...wrecked car...late to work...more lies....vacuuming car...washing car...." I just can't get around all that.

That could happen & I'm really...REALLY trying to be open-minded, but my brain keeps whispering to me "bruises..lies...bite mark...wrecked car...late to work...more lies....vacuuming car...washing car...." I just can't get around all that.

I agree about 80-90%; but if (biiig IF) he was doing something else he shouldn't have been doing, he may have started off lying just to cover that. But in my heart of hearts, that's just too many coincidences - or as my husband says "Coinky-dinks". Or as one of our favorite comedians says, "that's a lot, lot, lot".

He says he was not late to work and he is on video at work. No mention of a bite in the raw interview. Why wouldn't they ask him about the bite?

Dunno... that interview almost seemed surreal.. just to show his "remorse" about all that had happened. After all, Accion was there directing him, (so it seemed).. and Accion LOVES EA... (or at least they did)

The thing about the media reports regarding cameras...at one point they were reporting that most of the cameras were not working. Then later, they came out and said that all of the cameras were working. So...media descriptions of what the cameras could and could not see...well, grain of salt and all that. This is an instance where I am going to trust what the verified insiders have told us. The other vehicles caught on camera have been cleared. I just don't see a reason not to trust that info right now...what makes you guys question it. Do you think they misinterpreted info, are purposely being fed WRONG info, or what?

I'm thinking an ex of Christina's, maybe? Imo, she's mad at her current bf and goes out with old high school friends. Her ex, that she moved in with, but soon left for her current might've been there. Maybe she realized she didn't want her relationship with current bf to suffer if he'd found out, so she made up the excuse of wanting to go get Madden to alleviate future problems of current bf discovering ex-bf was part of the crowd she was hanging with that night. She had current bf as a business partner, too. She seems like, to me, that she thinks she has a possible future (either love, or business) with current bf. If it were me, I wouldn't want to stay in a place that could potentially wreck my future.

Wait, so is it true or not that Christina learned her live-in boyfriend had been cheating on her?
I'm not able to pretend I never heard this rumor. CM's boss posted (in the very beginning, on FB, I guess) that Christina was crying at work on Friday because HF cheated on her. Additionally, we don't know if she went home before going out for the night, confronted HF, talked it out, what their feelings were when they parted, if she had had it with him or he with her, if she was willing to forgive him, if he wanted to stay with CM despite his cheating (if true). I mean, we've not been filled in on any details to help us understand Christina's state-of-mind or what she may have been going through that night. The answers to these questions are being kept secret to protect the case. If HF isn't involved, how does the excuse/explanation make sense?

The circumstances surrounding HF are still troubling to me.

Yes, I'm wondering that, too. Did the verified insiders ever elaborate on the cheating rumors. If not, could you guys offer any insight into that?

We don't even know when plans were made for Christina to join this group for a night out...whether it was preplanned, or an impulse that day...do we?

Wait, so is it true or not that Christina learned her live-in boyfriend had been cheating on her?
I'm not able to pretend I never heard this rumor. CM's boss posted (in the very beginning, on FB, I guess) that Christina was crying at work on Friday because HF cheated on her. Additionally, we don't know if she went home before going out for the night, confronted HF, talked it out, what their feelings were when they parted, if she had had it with him or he with her, if she was willing to forgive him, if he wanted to stay with CM despite his cheating (if true). I mean, we've not been filled in on any details to help us understand Christina's state-of-mind or what she may have been going through that night. The answers to these questions are being kept secret to protect the case. If HF isn't involved, how does the excuse/explanation make sense?

The circumstances surrounding HF are still troubling to me.

To be honest Woe... the entire group and circle of friends and associations are troubling to me

We don't even know when plans were made for Christina to join this group for a night out...whether it was preplanned, or an impulse that day...do we?

We had talked about this further back. It was said that it was planned. If that helps

In a previous thread, one of the VIs (I think it was JMOM) said it was a planned night out for the holiday weekend. Not an impromptu get together. Although, there has been some theories that perhaps EA wasn't actually hanging out with them as a group that night, he was possibly there coming and going.

If Johnni has cleared HF then I do, too. I'm not saying she is cuddling him - He must be paying emotionally for treating Christina with such indifference..well, maybe that's not the right word. But not checking on her for so long just bothers me a lot. Holiday weekend, thinking she wasn't speaking to him, plus we don't know what she texted last, maybe she let him know she was going to Allen (if that's where she planned on going)?
ps..I laughed at the beating a dead horse until I thought I had done it, too. I don't write it all down or have a timeline and I've tried to be diligent, thought I had read everything...but three months is a long time for so many details. :moo:

Yes, I'm wondering that, too. Did the verified insiders ever elaborate on the cheating rumors. If not, could you guys offer any insight into that?

The best insight I can give is at the onset of this case developing I read with my own eyes from various news sources (MSM) their comments sections ..can not say for sure if by now things have been deleted/moved and such ..Also the fact we must call it a Rumor Alert per TOS ** Her own Boss also has stated this on more than 1 occasion the same one that alerted her emergency contact that something was very wrong and Christina had not shown to work.

Maybe because of the relationship problems with CM & HF, EA thought he could make a move on CM... (Phew... too many initials)

Maybe because of the relationship problems with CM & HF, EA thought he could make a move on CM... (Phew... too many initials)

That was my first thought, too, after I cleared HF and read the warrant. Happens so much it seems. If she was in his car, I do think that's what happened. Where he went, who he woke up, all those days afterward need to be answered (and they probably are, we just don't know it). How could he be so conscientious as to show up to work but have all those injuries to account for? Did he have to get in there and erase the phone, and did anyone help him do that or did he know how by now? With so many tracking systems and pings, texts, etc., I would be surprised if they didn't know everybody's movements by now. I'd like to see that chart!

I wish Sal would pop in to say hi .... He was a hoot !!!!:gathering:

That was my first thought, too, after I cleared HF and read the warrant. Happens so much it seems. If she was in his car, I do think that's what happened. Where he went, who he woke up, all those days afterward need to be answered (and they probably are, we just don't know it). How could he be so conscientious as to show up to work but have all those injuries to account for? Did he have to get in there and erase the phone, and did anyone help him do that or did he know how by now? With so many tracking systems and pings, texts, etc., I would be surprised if they didn't know everybody's movements by now. I'd like to see that chart!
BBM

It is NOT in Christina's Best Interest to RULE ANYONE out ... I trust none of them .. JMO~ and obviously PPD stands beside that take on things

Plano police spokesman Officer Dave Tilley told 48 Hours' Crimesider that Arochi has been questioned and is not believed to be involved. However, Tilley said no one has been ruled out.

"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.

Tilley said he has no suspects and nothing to indicate that a crime has been committed
or that Morris isn't still alive, however it's concerning that Morris has been missing for so long. It's uncharacteristic of her to have been out of touch with friends and family for so long, he said.

"As each day passes, our level of concern that this potentially has been a criminal act increases," Tilley said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-im-not-hiding-anything/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu