GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have zero Vi's?
Was this due to bickering and high school stuff? If so, thats such an insult. No point for any of us to be on here if we cant get info from the FEW ppl that have it and take their personal time to come on here and clear things up for us, and then get harassed. We were getting so close to hearing about the next break. The goal was to work together to get Christina home to friends, new and old, and of course, her family. How dissapointing to lose Carlton and Jmom.
About as dissapointing as the Nancy Grace episode Thursday night. I thought Jane V. did a far better segment. I loved Nancy Grace and have always supported her (dancing stars and all) but what was up with giving all the attention to someone like Bill Cosby when someone like Sweet Christina Morris is missing? Makes no sense at all. I myself have placed Nancy Grace in my "time out" for now.
Or at least until she says "unleash the lawwwwyyyyyyers"!

And in my opinion...EA is guilty and proven guilty of............. LYING!!! For starters!

BBM - I agree. Very unfortunate. We can't be of much help when we don't know what we what don't know, IMO.

Most of the MSM reported that Enrique Arochi "hired " Paul Johnson, not that PJ was appointed to represent EA.
I made that point earlier. Thank you. If he was pro bono they would say so...its interesting how Some don't want to believe what is stated in search warrant ...with the info we have from search warrant its easy to see at least EA is involved. We just don't know at this point who else is involved. I'm thinking out loud again...if I were family or on council team for Ea I'd get on WS and try to redirect the conversation away from EA.....and then more thinking out loud I'd say let's find Christina....throw that out there to make others think I cared. ....yes...if I were legal council for EA that's what I would do....

Most of the MSM reported that Enrique Arochi "hired " Paul Johnson, not that PJ was appointed to represent EA.

He would have had to request a court appointed attorney, right? So it would mean the court appointed a high profile lawyer to defend EA in a case over a $650 phone? Which is only a misdemeanor, right?

I see some experienced ws peeps just afraid for the family to put all their eggs in one EA basket .... based on what we know so far. I think past experience and sleuthing they can't discuss might be saying let's look at everything.
That's just my opinion and I want to #FindChristina
I may not agree with everything but I want to hear it and decide.
I think we all have one goal.
Let's please stop talking about that and talk about Christina.

I don't think it serves Christina well to keep bringing up past and move forward.

Carlton is on a time out. He didn't leave ....
Many have been here from the beginning.
I think it's good to hear everyone's opinion.
It's almost 3 months! Ughh
I'm not an EA fan!!
I think he is a liar and a thief
I think he might be guilty but still want to hear every opinion

I see some experienced ws peeps just afraid for the family to put all their eggs in one EA basket .... based on what we know so far. I think past experience and sleuthing they can't discuss might be saying let's look at everything.
That's just my opinion and I want to #FindChristina
I may not agree with everything but I want to hear it and decide.
I think we all have one goal.
Let's please stop talking about that and talk about Christina.

I don't think it serves Christina well to keep bringing up past and move forward.

Carlton is on a time out. He didn't leave ....
Many have been here from the beginning.
I think it's good to hear everyone's opinion.
It's almost 3 months! Ughh

I think all-known-by-us evidence so far points to EA, but, I am open to other factual information, just not swayed by unsupported "what-ifs".

If it's a websleuth that's been in the trenches doing this a while or someone new I want to hear their ideas. That's what the site is about until someone gets arrested. I hope it's soon.
I think everyone should be able to say their opinions.
This site is about what if.
Most people can state why they think something unless its not allowed.
There are missing pieces.
Let's get to the bottom of it.

If it's a websleuth that's been in the trenches doing this a while or someone new I want to hear their ideas. That's what the site is about until someone gets arrested. I hope it's soon.
I think everyone should be able to say their opinions.
This site is about what if.
Most people can state why they think something unless its not allowed.

Yes, I don't disagree with you. I'm just not carried away by most of the unsupported "what ifs" on here.

That's okay. Just let it go.
Most people just want to find answers.
You never know what great idea might come out if someone is not afraid to speak.

Many are stuck on why or how she got in the car??
Was anyone else there or did they meet anyone?
Where were they going?
What is being hidden? By who?

The people there that night? 4 , 5 or 10?
If it's EA did he act alone or have help?
Why are the friends not helping? What are they hiding?
have any come forward but LE is just not sharing to protect?
Parents do not always know everything. ... mine sure didn't I'm sure they have learned some things they did not know .... jmo
That's okay we all still want her found ....

Hope I have followed all the rules.

Poor family

good article http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...cf4-7030-11e4-8aa0-7bd337a5e640.html?mode=jqm

That's okay. Just let it go.
Most people just want to find answers.
You never know what great idea might come out if someone is not afraid to speak.

Many are stuck on why or how she got in the car??
Was anyone else there or did they meet anyone?
Where were they going?
What is being hidden? By who?

The people there that night? 4 , 5 or 10?
If it's EA did he act alone or have help?
Why are the friends not helping? What are they hiding?
have any come forward but LE is just not sharing to protect?

Hope I have followed all the rules.

Poor family

good article http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...cf4-7030-11e4-8aa0-7bd337a5e640.html?mode=jqm

All moo...

I think she got in the car because she lost her car keys. We know her father had a spare car key because he picked up her car after it was determined she was missing. Maybe she got a ride from EA to her dad's house to pick up the key and EA had offered to drive her back to her car. Or maybe she was going to spend the night there and have her dad bring her back to her car in the morning. I don't think that's the case because I think she really wanted to get home to FW. But that's why I think she got in the car with him. MOO

I don't think they met anyone. I think something happened in the car. Possibly a sexual advance that was rebuffed and made EA angry. IDK MOO

I'm not sure all her friends are hiding something. It was mentioned in the warrant that SB said EA and CM were parked close to each other. If she was covering for him wouldn't it make sense for her to lie about that? MOO

Not sure I believe EA's brother was home that weekend. Did that come from anyone other than EA himself? MOO

I think that maybe it could have been 10 or so people that originally started the evening but that it was closer to 5 that ended up having What-a-burger together. Don't know why I think that. The 10 could very well not be true since EA was the only one who has said that and we know he has honesty issues. MOO

Very possible someone has come forward and LE is protecting he/she. MOO

Reading between the lines I think something happened last week that led LE officials from different cities to do the foot searches. MOO

I know this doesn't help with any theory other than EA as the perp, but I'm just not seeing any type of a focus on anyone else. Everything that has been released or reported leads me to no other conclusion.

We do not know from media or LE positively she was missing her keys. We just know there was a text about the house key.
Some things might appear on socail. Media private group so we can't say it.
And it was not verified by anyone so questions

We do not know from media or LE positively she was missing her keys. We just know there was a text about the house key.
Some things might appear on socail. Media private group so we can't say it.

Yeah I know what you are talking about. Wish that could be cleared up. That's a big piece of the puzzle, IMO and makes things more mysterious if she did have her car key with her.

I'm willing to say it: I think there is a good chance there are several people posting here on EA' s behalf, with the intention of discrediting our VIs and trying to cause confusion over facts.

You're probably right but the truth usually prevails so in due time we will have justice because no one is giving up. Especially not Jonni and she is absolutely NOT moving on! She's just going home for normalcy and I can't say I don't blame her but she'll be back soon enough.

@LL8511
"I see some experienced ws peeps just afraid for the family to put all their eggs in one EA basket." QUOTE

I think you are kind in your reasoning. But, CM's family isn't afraid to put their eggs in one basket, so WS needn't be afraid for them. Some ideas, IMO, are just chatter.....maybe interesting-to-entertain chatter, but not pertinent. Other ideas are diversionary, leading us away from known facts. Some ideas plant loaded words in our mind which put a confusing spin on the facts. Sleuthing isn't just about possibilities imagined.

Just caught up...again. Y'all are busy when I sleep! I just wanted to say thank you to the VI's - think of what we WOULDN'T know had they not been here to help clarify. I sincerely hope they both return, we need their input.

I made that point earlier. Thank you. If he was pro bono they would say so...its interesting how Some don't want to believe what is stated in search warrant ...with the info we have from search warrant its easy to see at least EA is involved. We just don't know at this point who else is involved. I'm thinking out loud again...if I were family or on council team for Ea I'd get on WS and try to redirect the conversation away from EA.....and then more thinking out loud I'd say let's find Christina....throw that out there to make others think I cared. ....yes...if I were legal council for EA that's what I would do....

BBM
And thats actually a good thought. Maybe his lawyer's team is on here but I don't think it is the people who joined WS months prior to this case due to interest in other cases. That does not even compute IMO. Maybe some brand new people who jumped in with no earlier posts (like starting in thread one and before EA was even identified) I could see, but just because some on here are not ready to put the needle in EA's arm quite yet doesn't mean we are council's defense. But like I said, I could see it happening. In Casey Anthony's case, they actually polled people to see their reaction on what she wore in court. The long sleeved button down shirts with a collar won out. Interesting stuff. JMO.

I was referring to the publicity for more clients..I had an attorney not too long ago pro bono and everyone knew it...I think that would surface that
Mr . Johnson was doing this pro bono....if he is defending that other high profile case does it make sense for him to take on a pro bono case now? Gosh, he would never sleep!

I'm sure you know attorneys have more than just themselves in their offices. They have paralegals and often times other attorneys working in their firm. The fact that no case has even been formally put against EA, would make plenty of time for his attorney to handle both cases. Attorneys do multiple cases is my point.

So where is your link to show this photo?? Verified by you? Or who? People make comments on here who are not verified and they're asked for link verification so where's yours? I would like to see it.

I too did see his linked in that says Allen, but people can move mid year, have you guys thought of that theory yet? Or just a scenario to try and show you think a VI is wrong? Kind of curious.

If you scroll back I said this..
:wave:

So where is your link to show this photo?? Verified by you? Or who? People make comments on here who are not verified and they're asked for link verification so where's yours? I would like to see it.

I too did see his linked in that says Allen, but people can move mid year, have you guys thought of that theory yet? Or just a scenario to try and show you think a VI is wrong? Kind of curious.

This isn't just a scenario to try and show a VI is wrong. I have seen this comment insinuated more than once. This is not the case. Most of the posters having these accusations thrown at them, I have posted with before and are great sleuthers. No one is trying to prove anyone wrong. On WS, we try to find clues to help find the person and the guilty party. Right now neither are known as fact. In regards to where he went to high school it was stated he went to A school, it wasn't stated he went to two schools. So, when the yearbook was found (per the post above), I could understand the confusion. I don't see this as proving someone wrong. This is gathering facts.

This isn't just a scenario to try and show a VI is wrong. I have seen this comment insinuated more than once. This is not the case. Most of the posters having these accusations thrown at them, I have posted with before and are great sleuthers. No one is trying to prove anyone wrong. On WS, we try to find clues to help find the person and the guilty party. Right now neither are known as fact. In regards to where he went to high school it was stated he went to A school, it wasn't stated he went to two schools. So, when the yearbook was found (per the post above), I could understand the confusion. I don't see this as proving someone wrong. This is gathering facts.

Thank you for this. Yes, it stemmed from a possible incorrect answer IMO from VI Carlton. So what - he made a mistake...it happens. Others were trying to clear it up and from there, it became non-productive and personal IMO.

I just wanted to say that that's awesome you're helping search[modsnip]. Really that is so great. But try to keep in mind, anyone who is on here cares about this case. Not to mention that you don't know what anyone has contributed to the case. Donations? Supplies? Or even searching ourselves. Just because we don't talk about what we have done to help on here or hang out with the VI's doesn't make us less interested or caring for what happened to Christina.

By asking questions we don't have answers to does not make us an enemy or mean we are against anyone here.
[modsnip] I want justice for Christina also.

Good job on your helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members