GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a believer of any kind of conspiracy theory, in this case.. The more people involved, the less chance of them remaining quiet.. somebody would crack.. (especially with 20+ year old middle class kids) I think EA acted alone.. & OF COURSE JMO!!

IF EA acted alone...why are the other "friends" silent and distant?
If they had no involvement in any of this and no knowledge of any wrong doing or anyone else's involvement...why have they not been helpful? Or at least, sympathetic to this awful ordeal the family is going through?

That's part of the reason why I am not buying into the other theories....I just don't see why he would keep quiet to protect anyone else unless he is the primary person responsible. I could see some accessories after the fact or something like that.

People lie to protect the ones they love and/or are in love with all the time. Not saying that is the case, but it could be. If I heard that was true, would not shock me one bit. Since we can't sleuth either of those options, I will stop. But, people do protect family and those they are in relationships.

Sad that Christina's mom has to go back to tulsa today.

I have only posted once or twice on this thread but I just had to say something now. I also feel that EA is the guilty party. I respect others rights to their opinions but for me, I choose to believe the VI's and the limited information that they are allowed to share with us that all point to EA being the guilty one. I think what others perceive as someone being snarky towards their differing opinions is us just wondering why they don't just believe what the VI's are telling us and reading between the lines as to what they are trying to tell us. I also appreciate very much JMOM and Carlton and all their efforts on this case. Again, JMO.

The thing is whoever did this had 4 days to move or hide any evidence ... She could be anywhere... Didn't the bf go to Oklahoma shortly after this happening...maybe he did something.

He went up there shortly after this happened to pass out flyers with his dad.

If they had no involvement in any of this and no knowledge of any wrong doing or anyone else's involvement...why have they not been helpful? Or at least, sympathetic to this awful ordeal the family is going through?

Maybe they found out after the fact? I agree they are acting odd. Do we know who EA's GF is?

Maybe they found out after the fact? I agree they are acting odd. Do we know who EA's GF is?

IDK. I find no reason to make excuses for their behavior. Distancing myself from the family of a friend during their darkest days...if I knew nothing, saw nothing. Not so much. JMO

After I watched the uncut video of EA, I had kind of a different thought. At first, I thought that he might be innocent too as he was so convincing in what he was saying. It was obvious that he actually believed what he was saying himself. Then I thought that maybe as he isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, he actually doesn't even have the smarts to think that he is anything other than a "witness," as he stated himself that he was according to PPD. What do you think about that? MOO MOO

And why would any of them get attorneys as it has been reported, if they are simply "witnesses"? And what exactly did they "witness" anyway?

After I watched the uncut video of EA, I had kind of a different thought. At first, I thought that he might be innocent too as he was so convincing in what he was saying. It was obvious that he actually believed what he was saying himself. Then I thought that maybe as he isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, he actually doesn't even have the smarts to think that he is anything other than a "witness," as he stated himself that he was according to PPD. What do you think about that? MOO MOO

I think he probably believes the lies too. I think he thinks he smarter than everyone else. These interviews were before the warrant was released. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the reason the warrant was unsealed. MOO

As far as why show the bruises...he probably has a uniform short-sleeve shirt he has to wear. This may have already been answered, I'm catching up.

Does anyone know what EA was wearing in the video from Kroger? Black going out clothes from the garage video or Sprint uniform? Im not caught up yet either. Youll are some busy bees.:gaah:

I question what seems to be a lack of compassion on their part as well... Sadly, it's not that uncommon for people not wanting to get involved in a crime situation (knowing something or not). Maybe lawyers advice? Parents advice? Drug involvement?

I'm not a believer of any kind of conspiracy theory, in this case.. The more people involved, the less chance of them remaining quiet.. somebody would crack.. (especially with 20+ year old middle class kids) I think EA acted alone.. & OF COURSE JMO!!

Not so in Lauren Spierer's case...three and half years and no one is talking. Or in Kortne Stouffer's case, for more than two years.

This statement made early on by officer Tilley is consistent with what I saw in the 6 second video:

“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

In my opinion only, EA is consistent from this early statement made by officer Tilley to what EA is saying now about Christina. He did not necessarily see her get in her car and drive away. We never see Christina have keys in her hand to get in her car and exit the garage immediately which is what the safety course stresses for women to do.

If they were the only 2 people parked in that garage (or even if there were a few others), wouldn't he have heard her shut the door to her car and/or maybe turn her lights on? I think she got in his car willingly, but I don't know WHY she would do that if she had her car key? She wanted to go home and that was 50 miles away. Where were they going? I also think they got in an argument in the car, physically fought, and he lost control of the car. Then he just lost control..
Totally MY opinion.

Well hopefully forensics comes back soon and will either place her in his car or not. If she was in his vehicle passenger seat, then the questions become: why? and where were they going? If her DNA is found in the trunk, then that means a trial will be upcoming. If neither of the above, then we've let the real culprit(s) chill out and cover his/her tracks for three months.

It does seem like news about forensics should be coming out soon. It's been a very long time since they had his vehicle for the collection of evidence.

People lie to protect the ones they love and/or are in love with all the time. Not saying that is the case, but it could be. If I heard that was true, would not shock me one bit. Since we can't sleuth either of those options, I will stop. But, people do protect family and those they are in relationships.

The same could also be said about why the other friends are silent, right? That goes both ways. And to momoffourboys, one reason they could be silent is if other illicit activity, unrelated to her disappearance, were going on (not saying it was and JMO) and they don't want to draw attention to that. I think if that is the reason they are silent, if they started being eyed for the more serious crime of being implicated in CM's disappearance, they would quickly crack. Right now, they have no reason to say anything (except of course, because it would be the right thing to do, but not everyone operates that way).

Well hopefully forensics comes back soon and will either place her in his car or not. If she was in his vehicle passenger seat, then the questions become: why? and where were they going? If her DNA is found in the trunk, then that means a trial will be upcoming. If neither of the above, then we've let the real culprit(s) chill out and cover his/her tracks for three months.

It does seem like news about forensics should be coming out soon. It's been a very long time since they had his vehicle for the collection of evidence.

But they don't have to release that information, do they? Can't they keep it sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025