GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EA said mats in his interview. That is where I got that from.

Actually, I have never heard that term either, but I did a google search on Camaro Trunk Liners (to see if they are removable) & I saw "Camaro Trunk Mats".. but you are correct, they aren't actually called "floor" mats. I was just wondering if LE specifically meant floor mats, or just mats.

I don't buy the assertion that a lack of an arrest of EA indicates that LE doesn't have evidence pointing to him as the responsible party for Christina's disappearance. One case in particular that assures me it's not that simple is Paige Birgfeld's (also here at WS). Recently, Lester Jones was arrested for her murder, however, Paige disappeared 7 years ago and her body was found 2 years ago. LE suspected him from the beginning. I know I've heard of other such cases, but Paige's case is the only one my migraine-riddled brain will pull up at the moment.

Here are some possible ideas that I haven't seen addressed yet. IMO and all that..

OK, maybe at this point (4 am) EA is getting tired and REALLY needs some more Adderall to stay awake but he doesn't have any with him and has to go home to get it. He offers to give or sell one to Christina for the long drive to Ft Worth. She gets in the car and EA is thinking,
"I feel the need for SPEED!" A play on words here but if he is tired and in a hurry he might be going really fast! Also, the testosterone
kicks in at this point and he wants to show off to Christina how fast his muscle car can go. Maybe she starts to feel uneasy and gets scared
about being in the car with him. When he sees this reaction at first he thinks it is kind of funny and goes even faster. I have been with some
guys in the car and they get this kind of sick pleasure out of scaring you with their crazy driving. At this point, she might start to get really
upset and tell him to let her out of the car. He exits the freeway going really fast, distracted and now angry at her reaction and BOOM!
hits something. This REALLY sets him off in a rage! She either gets out of the car?? or he takes her out ?? if she is injured? Since he is fairly
close to home and now his car is "jacked up", he decides to go home and wake up his brother to use his car to go back and do damage
control on whatever happened to her. Anyway, I just thought this is one idea why he would have to wake up his brother (get his car keys).
That might explain why he was cleaning his car at 10:15 if he had just changed vehicles.

** I also watched a crime show about the Mafia yesterday.. and they collected DNA blood evidence from the pipes (plumbing) that they
had washed up in. The guy said the blood evidence in a pipe never goes away. I don't see how that could be true..but just a thought.
I really need to get to work now..peace out!

I don't buy the assertion that a lack of an arrest of EA indicates that LE doesn't have evidence pointing to him as the responsible party for Christina's disappearance. One case in particular that assures me it's not that simple is Paige Birgfeld's (also here at WS). Recently, Lester Jones was arrested for her murder, however, Paige disappeared 7 years ago and her body was found 2 years ago. LE suspected him from the beginning. I know I've heard of other such cases, but Paige's case is the only one my migraine-riddled brain will pull up at the moment.
Lester.jones had a prior arrest for kidnapping and assault also domestic violence.

Granted EA is the last to see her but why would he harm her?

Thank you. That was exactly my point. If evidence has not been released then it isn't common knowledge who was in the car. Or if CM was ever in the car.

(not addressing you here, referring to other posts) But deciding, case closed,... and convicting a person on something we don't know seems like jumping the gun for me.

I respect your input, but I do not believe there was a bite mark. Just my opinion.

Things get mentioned, then they get repeated and then they become indisputable truths. Again, I'm not referring to you, JMOM, just jumping off your posts. Hugs.

Hypothetical :
Forensics Come Back ...There is a <.001% match of CM anywhere in around or on that car..

What is the next best avenue to pursue in who might have her or wanted to harm her???

Lester.jones had a prior arrest for kidnapping and assault also domestic violence.

Besides EA what is the alternative options?? There is still No Crime Scene,No Body & No Contact .

I don't think it was a premeditated move, but I think they definitely got in a fight. Most of have guessed he tried to put a move on her. I wonder if anybody (friends from that night or any others that knew him) thought he may have had a crush on her, maybe he thought if she was mad at HF, he had a chance. I keep going back to how he offered to walk her to her car (maybe even jumped at the chance to be alone with her?) - he even denied that! And which garage, and her using his phone, and the way he drove home, on and on. Why would he harm her? Why did he lie if he didn't? Where did he damage his car? Did he think LE wouldn't notice how quickly he got it repaired and don't they know for sure he scraped/wrecked it that night? Hinky!

Hunter wasn't there so we can scratch that and go to ex bf, was he there that evening?

Could this be the fight? Could someone else be upset by seeing her talking with someone else? It sure would be helpful to see what that dent looked like.

Lester Jones didn't come out of the womb assaulting or kidnapping, he had to start somewhere.

Why would anyone harm anyone really?

An arrest in the Birgfeld's case!!! I know they were supposedly looking at one of her customers. Supposedly both the ex husband and boyfriend were cleared as they were miles away. I'll have to look it up!!

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck I always say! JMO :)

I don't think it was a premeditated move, but I think they definitely got in a fight. Most of have guessed he tried to put a move on her. I wonder if anybody (friends from that night or any others that knew him) thought he may have had a crush on her, maybe he thought if she was mad at HF, he had a chance. I keep going back to how he offered to walk her to her car (maybe even jumped at the chance to be alone with her?) - he even denied that! And which garage, and her using his phone, and the way he drove home, on and on. Why would he harm her? Why did he lie if he didn't? Where did he damage his car? Did he think LE wouldn't notice how quickly he got it repaired and don't they know for sure he scraped/wrecked it that night? Hinky!

Thank you. That was exactly my point. If evidence has not been released then it isn't common knowledge who was in the car. Or if CM was ever in the car.

(not addressing you here, referring to other posts) But deciding, case closed,... and convicting a person on something we don't know seems like jumping the gun for me.

I'm certainly open to other possibilities as, I believe, are most others on here. To date, however, all indicators (preponderance of evidence, even if largely circumstantial) point to EA being very involved. Thinking outside the box is all well and good, but so is hugging the "facts".
Case is not closed in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members