GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #20 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it when you locals get your thinking hats on, it's hard to do from a city like ATL. This is where the help comes in, or we hope so. If she is found, we could have our answer and I'd love for her to tell us.

I'm just not so sure he would drive around aimlessly, without a clue where he was going... I think he would have to be familiar with the area.. maybe he is, though... dunno

Glad you only took a break [emoji1]

Great to see you again zippixx! welcome back! :happydance::drumroll::happydance:

If somebody wanted to make it appear as though they had nothing to do with her disappearance, somebody might place her closer to fort worth, if only to distance themselves.

And somebody would probably switch vehicles to do so.

I'd give EA an "F" for the way he tried to distance himself... (just sayin')...

This is purely conspiracy theory, but what if Christina's family hired Paula the PI a month ago, she's already been tracking EA and "Friends", and she's only being announced now because it will come out with the evidence at the grand jury on Thursday anyway. :saythat:

This is purely conspiracy theory, but what if Christina's family hired Paula the PI a month ago, she's already been tracking EA and "Friends", and she's only being announced now because it will come out with the evidence at the grand jury on Thursday anyway. :saythat:

:jawdrop:
What an idea. Nice.

Interesting... I just wonder what info she could have obtained by tracking them in the last month. I'd be surprised if he even leaves his house.. (I'd be scared to if I was him)

Interesting... I just wonder what info she could have obtained by tracking them in the last month. I'd be surprised if he even leaves his house.. (I'd be scared to if I was him)

Habits. Hangouts. Interests. Family routine.

New to posting but I've been reading all of the threads since day one.

In talking with some coworkers today about texting and technology, I'm wondering if EA did not actually use text messages or IMessaging if he had an iPhone. Hear me out, a lot of people Christina's age use messaging apps like Whatsapp and Kik. Maybe EA knew that there would be no text messages via record on his data plan or cell phone bill because he knew he used a messaging app, thus the reason to completely scrub and restore his phone to default settings. Some of these messenger apps don't even save the chat information to a central server unless you manually backup chat conversations to an iCloud or Google gmail account. Just throwing this out there....maybe he happened to backup this info to his personal accounts, even if his phone logs come back clean.

In talking with some coworkers today about texting and technology, I'm wondering if EA did not actually use text messages or IMessaging if he had an iPhone. Hear me out, a lot of people Christina's age use messaging apps like Whatsapp and Kik. Maybe EA knew that there would be no text messages via record on his data plan or cell phone bill because he knew he used a messaging app, thus the reason to completely scrub and restore his phone to default settings. Some of these messenger apps don't even save the chat information to a central server unless you manually backup chat conversations to an iCloud or Google gmail account. Just throwing this out there....maybe he happened to backup this info to his personal accounts, even if his phone logs come back clean.

YA never know. But most everyone has texting in addition to kik and snapchat.
Have yet to meet someone who's like "just snapchat me I don't do texting"
But I get your point.

I asked upthread.... Is there a Grand Jury hearing set? From what I remember, it was reported, but then PPD came out and said that there was evidence subpoenaed, but no hearing set. Sorry if this has been covered, this is the last i could recall.

ETA - I thought the due date for the subpoenas was Thurs, but they wouldn't confirm a hearing date

YA never know. But most everyone has texting in addition to kik and snapchat.
Have yet to meet someone who's like "just snapchat me I don't do texting"
But I get your point.

I agree as I'm a texter and not a caller! Just wondering if he used a messenger app which might be easier to delete information versus a cell company that seems to be mandated to keep a certain record of pings and chat/call information. JMO

Well we are probably not allowed to sleuth the PI but I never even thought of that until you mentioned it and SM shows she has been aware of Christina Morris and sharing information to HFCM for longer then just recently.

I asked upthread.... Is there a Grand Jury hearing set? From what I remember, it was reported, but then PPD came out and said that there was evidence subpoenaed, but no hearing set. Sorry if this has been covered, this is the last i could recall.

ETA - I thought the due date for the subpoenas was Thurs, but they wouldn't confirm a hearing date

You're right, I think it's the due date for evidence. Not the day of the grand jury. I believe LE is saying the GJ is in regards to the interference charge but I also prefer the conspiracy theory that it's in regards to her disappearance but they are waiting to drop that bomb. Wishful thinking

The info on a GJ hearing seems to be vague, at best... I haven't heard anything recently & the initial reports were quite confusing.

Perhaps the PI has been covering others at the "party" as opposed to just EA?

BBM

Yeah,a *lot* of people used Snapchat because it was 'sposed to delete messages within a few seconds. Unfortch, that wasn't quite the case:

http://rt.com/usa/157960-snapchat-deceived-users/

JMOM, I asked my husband and he said at the very least the phone numbers between calls and texts are accessible. This is assuming he uses the same phone line (phone number) and switches out phones. Any time it's restored back to factory (which is likely what he did since it was the store's phone) the context of texts, apps, photos etc is gone. And I'm sure an investigator would have access to data and records maybe we don't even know are saved somehow. I'm hopeful anyhow, it could really help fill in the missing spaces!

I did something similar for a friend, I used an app to back up the texts to a file, and then I think I stored the file on google cloud, and then installed the same app on the new phone and downloaded the file, and all the previous texts showed up on the new phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali