GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think they had his DNA before the warrant. I believe it was just collected when he was arrested. I read it the same way. I also think the unidentified DNA will turn out to be Enrique's. JMO

Well we know thats how they got christina's because they state it in the warrant. The other ways you mention are your opinion which you are entitled to but no need to attack me stating you dont understand how people think they didnt already have EA's DNA when I am going by what the warrant clearly states about how and where they collected his DNA

Jonni said they left 40 minutes after Enrique was captured leaving the garage. They weren't right behind him. I asked the same thing.

but isnt this the time his phone pings back in this area again?
40 mins?
This was why I believe its him!

It is like a wallet. Not a handbag. For cc, drivers license, that sort of thing.

I don't understand how they could afford a purse like that. I couldn't have at 20 something years old and we had two good incomes as well. Hmm...

40 mins?

wait......no JMOM just said security guards were there around that time so if he returned around that time,it would not have been just EA

Oh yes...you are correct.

Christinas mom bought her lots of clothes and accessories, was her only child/daughter. If you remember hearing she had insurance on Her clothes in a video. She enjoyed spoiling her.

The other two vehicles were identified and both drivers were interviewed by PPD.

40 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members