GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i don't see it on hfcm fb page , can you say under what item it can be found?
I looked and could not find it either. Wish she would comment there and include if she found this out from LE or not. It would be nice to end this discussion.

She has no reason to lie. And (unlike some other unnamed *cough Arochi cough* person in this story) she's not going around telling lies to try to confuse the public. I trust she will tell the truth, and don't need her to cite chapter and verse as to how she knows what she knows.

The poster never said she is lying.
the curt tone of the direction of the postings is not working.
For some reason there is this re-birthed us vs them combative thing going on.

Let me ask you something.. Do you honestly think with what LE has in hand right now there is going to be an actual conviction of anything?

She has no reason to lie. And (unlike some other unnamed *cough Arochi cough* person in this story) she's not going around telling lies to try to confuse the public. I trust she will tell the truth, and don't need her to cite chapter and verse as to how she knows what she knows.
I would never accuse her of telling a lie! I did not ever indicate that is the issue.

For starters, the information came from a private site which we are not supposed to even acknowledge here. Asking her to post it on a public site and to verify if the info came from LE isn't too much to ask either. We would all like to be aware of what is going on here and we don't have a VI to ask.

Excellent point.
To be clear....In my post that you quoted ... I said .."to speculate on who could...-try some ..... " is only tossing around ideas ..

My response wasn't to your speculation, my response was to your statement of fact:

The point is ..he himself has not the huevos to do that.. I see him as pretty weak as it is .

Still trying to figure out how in 6 hrs that badly decomposed body parts in a drainage pipe/ditch can be accurately matched -amazing technology
too bad it is not that quick -(2 1/2) months for a few swabs of positive DNA on a trunk of a chevy camaro.

Not to be graphic, but since the hair doesn't decompose - maybe it was a redhead or brunette, not a blond. JMO

My response wasn't to your speculation, my response was to your statement of fact:

The point is ..he himself has not the huevos to do that.. I see him as pretty weak as it is .
It is my opinion... this is someone that can not obviously speak up and be accountable and take ownership of what he actually did -mislead ETC.
That is why I think that

EA readily lies (telling whoppers that he expects to be believed, with no expectation he'll be caught). He shows an assumptiveness (by his own characterizations) that everyone accepts his stories, even when he's caught telling whoppers. And he does it all with such ease. Taken together, I wouldn't rule out the idea that he's an extreme sociopath.

I think you are spot on.

:goodpost:

Not to be graphic, but since the hair doesn't decompose - maybe it was a redhead or brunette, not a blond. JMO

At this point - it is not known that the badly decomposed body parts included an area that would contain hair.

Jonni did respond on the public "find Christina" page. Someone posted an article about the body. Jonni and Anna both commented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forest and 635 is Lake Highlands as well.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...2!3m1!1s0x864ea074aa1d4191:0x85eb74023961b0ab

The address for EA at Forest and 635 appears to be an office building, so it may be EA Sr's old office or something.

I mentioned this area awhile back.. I looked at the Google picture & there was what appeared to be a fairly dense wooded area behind the offices, with a creek that ran under Forest. Would have been quick to get to from Allen/Plano, via Central/LBJ... (plus an area EA might have been familiar with)... But, I figured it wasn't secluded enough...

Jonni did respond on the public "find Christina" page. Someone posted an article about the body. Jonni and Anna both commented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could someone please give us a link to the article and comment? I couldn't find it.

At this point - it is not known that the badly decomposed body parts included an area that would contain hair.

You are right, I was purely offering an opinion on what it may be. You asked a question, I was just throwing ideas out there.

SteveS said:
I do not believe anyone has said she lied. We are trying to determine if it's something she has learned from LE or a mother's denial in tthe sense that it can not be her found in that way.

I did not say anyone accused her of lying. But my observation is that when she says that she is CERTAIN it is not CM, she should be given the benefit of the doubt (whether we know where she got her info or not) based on (a) her track record of telling the truth, (b) her lack of any reason to say she's certain, if she's not, and (c) the insensitivity of demanding "prove it prove it prove it" on something she has no obligation to prove to anyone.

At the end of the day, you either trust her and trust that she would know what's talking about, or you don't. I trust her.

Maybe she had several tattoos. Whatever distinguishing marks she had, be it hair, different body type, etc. it was probably pretty obvious that it wasn't Christina.

I don't expect the family to broadcast what LE told them in this regard (they probably were not given details - just told that the description does not match).

If the family of the deceased has reported her missing, they should be the ones to get more information, before it's made public.

I do not believe anyone has said she lied. We are trying to determine if it's something she has learned from LE or a mother's denial in tthe sense that it can not be her found in that way. MOOOOOOOOOO

I doubt a mother of any missing child who has endured the agony of knowing her child's DNA has been found on the edge of a creep's trunk is going to be in denial about anything at all. She knows it may not be her daughter but it is another parent's dead child.

<Mod Snip>

How about we see if we can sleuth things from the past of EA. His shadiness here seemed way too easy and experienced, perhaps he's a serial predator whose past has clues to where he takes them, from things he's done in the past. or places he's been, or those he hangs with.

And we know EA would know what happened to CM, because no question he put her IN HIS TRUNK. Now she's not there. He knows what he did with her. Find a way to read his mind, and you find CM.

So what can we find out about this guy that might offer some clues? School, work history, associates, and especially places he might have hung out that might give a tip to where he would have taken CM.

A missing person was found, may they rest in peace, and prayers for her loved ones. I pray that whomever did this to her is caught and justice swift and punishment is severe. So sad and heart breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState