GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to recognize ...
1 That was what they said in early Sept, not now, and things change considerably in 4 months. If we're re-airing things that are 4 months old, we can't see them in the context of as if they were said today and understand them properly.
2 In addition, we can't put too much stock in what LE said early on, as they were saying lots of things to give EA the impression they were looking elsewhere so he would let down his guard. "Hey, we really don't know what to do, this case is tough, there were these cars and maybe one of them is involved, ya know?"
3 We know for a fact they did find the driver of at least one of the cars. EA is in jail right now for the crime.
4 Note also, EA took their bait and denied he was driving one of the cars. Sucked right in by their "We have no idea who could possibly have been in any of those cars - they all look alike, ya know?"
5 My understanding (without a link) is that they identified the other two as well; maybe someone else can validate that.
6 On a bigger scale, LE's acting like they had no idea of EA's involvement worked, didn't it? He thought he had lied them away from noticing him, while behind the scenes they were making notes of his attempted coverups and lies, playing like Columbo with him in interviews to see what other lies he would tell when they would point out the *ahem* "mistakes" in his story, and sorting through his trash for additional evidence.

BBM
There is a MOD LINK from December ... a few days ago (coldpizza/Immaze) stating that telling others what to post is not permissible (not saying that is what you are doing, it was part of the mod note) and that we are allowed to utilize old reports for clues because something may have been over looked... something new may be discovered upon re-read. I am paraphrasing and do not have the words verbatim, but that was the gist as I understood it. One can choose to read ...or not. I think you, steveS, yourself, mentioned a few posts above that you had re-read some document or article more than once and found it helpful since you missed something upon first read. Others may feel the same and want to do so as well with mainstream media links ...which are allowed. I find links are helpful in that I don't have to go digging through 29 threads. It is convenient imo.

Also, it is my understanding that EA is in jail because he is accused of a crime. He has yet to be found guilty.

BBM
There is a MOD LINK from December ... a few days ago (coldpizza/Immaze) stating that telling others what to post is not permissible (not saying that is what you are doing, it was part of the mod note) and that we are allowed to utilize old reports for clues because something may have been over looked... something new may be discovered upon re-read. I am paraphrasing and do not have the words verbatim, but that was the gist as I understood it. One can choose to read ...or not. I think you, steveS, yourself, mentioned a few posts above that you had re-read some document or article more than once and found it helpful since you missed something upon first read. Others may feel the same and want to do so as well with mainstream media links ...which are allowed. I find links are helpful in that I don't have to go digging through 29 threads. It is convenient imo.

Also, it is my understanding that EA is in jail because he is accused of a crime. He has yet to be found guilty.

Some old reports/links have merit... others don't.. I guess it's up to each individual to make that decision.. I agree that many of them are out of context with what we now know.. others still hold water.. to each his own..

Some old reports/links have merit... others don't.. I guess it's up to each individual to make that decision.. I agree that many of them are out of context with what we now know.. others still hold water.. to each his own..

Thank you. I agree. That is what I was saying exactly.

BBM

Nobody is telling you what you can/cannot post. Of course you can post old links and others can disagree about their reliability four months later.

Aren't we all..!!!

Yep!
Im at the wall!
No where to go!

Im just not buying the SA theory.

I also have wondered if she got in his trunk to hide from someone.
Drug dealers are a dangerous group of ppl.

I also had thought EA was beaten up. (not by Christina)

I just cant help but feel there is a lot we do not know!

I could be totally wrong.
But these are Just my thoughts and my very own opinions as of this point in time.

Whos to say the old info is the wrong info?
Sometimes u have to go back to the beginning.

Yep!
Im at the wall!
No where to go!

Im just not buying the SA theory.

I also have wondered if she got in his trunk to hide from someone.
Drug dealers are a dangerous group of ppl.

I also had thought EA was beaten up. (not by Christina)

I just cant help but feel there is a lot we do not know!

I could be totally wrong.
But these are Just my thoughts and my very own opinions as of this point in time.
Hopefully something breaks soon, but until cm is found or additional arrests occur, maybe not much.

EA, IMO, wasn't beat up by a dude or his face would have been damaged. Could have been another girl he was restraining or possibly a auto accident though.

I mean just before they arrived at the Shops!
did she stop to see the EX BF? Was EA there?
Did she stop for gas? Was EA there?

They pulled in one after the other.
To me that's kind of odd!
More like the hey ill follow u over there.

Respectfully Eileen, I don't find it that odd.. I'm in a band & when we have practice or a gig, more often than not a couple of us will pull up at the same time.. one right behind the other. We don't really set an exact time.. it's usually "meet you around 9:00..whatever".

Respectfully Eileen, I don't find it that odd.. I'm in a band & when we have practice or a gig, more often than not a couple of us will pull up at the same time.. one right behind the other. We don't really set an exact time.. it's usually "meet you around 9:00..whatever".

True.
But ... Just maybe there were someplace earlier together.

We really do not know what time she left her home?
Did she stop somewhere?

I mean just before they arrived at the Shops!
did she stop to see the EX BF? Was EA there?
Did she stop for gas? Was EA there?

They pulled in one after the other.
To me that's kind of odd!
More like the hey ill follow u over there.

I don't find it odd, but what I do find odd.... Vi13 stated she saw Christina in parking garage walking with 2 girls. If Christina, and EA pulled in right behind each other, where was EA's when vi13 was behind Christina & her friends? Did he walk in before them? After them?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?255592-TX-Christina-Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-1&p=10928097#post10928097

Hopefully something breaks soon, but until cm is found or additional arrests occur, maybe not much.

EA, IMO, wasn't beat up by a dude or his face would have been damaged. Could have been another girl he was restraining or possibly a auto accident though.

I guess not so sure about that one.

Im just sitting here thinking lol

I don't find it odd, but what I do find odd.... Vi13 stated she saw Christina in parking garage walking with 3 girls. If Christina, and EA pulled in right behind each other, where was EA's when vi13 was behind christina & her friends? Did he walk in before them? After them?

Wouldn't this all be on camera?
Or just the cars entering?
If they can see where they parked im sure they can see them walking.

Wouldn't this all be on camera?
Or just the cars entering?
If they can see where they parked im sure they can see them walking.

I would think so. Just odd that she didn't mention any guys walking with them.

True.
But ... Just maybe there were someplace earlier together.

We really do not know what time she left her home?
Did she stop somewhere?

EA admitted to LE that he had 10 shots of captain Morgan Rum at PP's apt before heading to the bars. (Lie...maybe)
11:30 is late IMO to begin the night, but I'm not 24 either. I wonder if they were all meeting at PP's apt before the bars, CM brought her backpack inside at some point since I don't think she wore that out to the bars, but she had it on when leaving and walking to her car.

I'm thinking they met at the apt. someone somehow got the parking spots saved and they moved their cars into the garage together at the same time.

I am confused. When did they park all four cars next to one another? At the 11:22 time frame? I see at 11:22 EA and CM both pulled in at this time. I don't believe they were not together before then because they live in different areas and the chances of them arriving at the same second, IMO, are virtually impossible. They either arrived somewhere else and drove over together or were doing something first in my opinion. But is this the time when all the cars pulled in?

EA admitted to LE that he had 10 shots of captain Morgan Rum at PP's apt before heading to the bars. (Lie...maybe)
11:30 is late IMO to begin the night, but I'm not 24 either. I wonder if they were all meeting at PP's apt before the bars, CM brought her backpack inside at some point since I don't think she wore that out to the bars, but she had it on when leaving and walking to her car.

I'm thinking they met at the apt. someone somehow got the parking spots saved and they moved their cars into the garage together at the same time.

Im thinking they met at someones apt.
I don't think it was PP's
JMO

I don't find it odd, but what I do find odd.... Vi13 stated she saw Christina in parking garage walking with 2 girls. If Christina, and EA pulled in right behind each other, where was EA's when vi13 was behind Christina & her friends? Did he walk in before them? After them?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?255592-TX-Christina-Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-1&p=10928097#post10928097

Do we know for sure who was in each car? I don't think it's necessarily odd that they might have other passengers in their cars. If the garage was busy they might not have walked in a group. As far as we know Christina and EA weren't friends as such so it's much more normal to me that she would walk with her girlfriends.

JMO

Good question.

From Dec 19, 2014
http://planoblog.dallasnews.com/2014/12/affidavit-dna-of-missing-fort-worth-woman-found-on-trunk-of-suspect.html/

From CM"s mom: "surveillance cameras at the shopping center weren’t working properly and didn’t record what happened inside the garage."

From the link above

Police took swabs from Arochi’s car on Sept. 26. Lab results confirming the presence of Morris’ DNA from a swab taken from the edge of the trunk opening came back Dec. 9

If the dna was on the trunk opening how can they tell she was INSIDE the trunk? They do not say the DNA was found inside that trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member