GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey for all we know it could be a pic of her flipping him off, or worse. If it were me in a fight with my be at that age, I'd send something crazy like that. No smily face pics to a bf I was pissed off at.
Lol I think something crazy is the only thing I'd send too. Although my first choice would be to not send a pic. I wonder if they were somewhat getting along, she sent a picture, then the arguing began again. Would like to see the picture and if anyone or anything else is in it.

Personally I don't think it is so strange if EA has "real estate" listed as a prior job. If his father was working in real estate is it really that weird? I could see a dad saying, "Hey junior, there is better money to be had selling real estate as opposed to working retail or whatever. Why not work with me making cold calls or doing office work and see if you are interested. Then if you are you can take the classes and get your license."
I could totally see that and he'd list "real estate" as a job even if not a broker. Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't see this as some "big lie" or deception. He told plenty of others but this doesn't send up a red flag to me.

That's a very good point. And as horrible as it is to say, they could find Christina and not release that information to the public for months. It has happened in another case I followed. I'm not saying that's what has happened, because I don't believe that to be the case, but it's something to keep in the back of your mind.

Which case is that, if you dont mind sharing? I would love to read about it. Not sure I think it happened here, but, I do think it is possible in the Heather Elvis case. I know others are on the fence as well. I would love to share with them the details of this case. TIA.

Interesting comparison to Jodi. I do think there's a huge difference between the two. IMO Jodi has the balls of the biggest longhorn steed in Texas, while EA...not so much. Since he claims tto have texted her after his fight with the tire iron, I'm sure LE was all over it.

Why not EA too?
What do we know about him that says he doesn't have balls as big as the biggest longhorn steed too?
She left her victim to be found, he just took it a step further and is watching the world search and slowly die inside from sorrow, anxiety and frustration, even begging him and his family for answers. Idk, those are giant bull balls if you ask me. I could be mistaken.
Clearly there are similarities there...

For real? I have no idea about *anything* in DFW, so unsure if you're being sarcastic or not. :)

Mika is not bring sarcastic at all. It's true. Houses are selling very quickly over here. High demand and not a lot available. A house doesn't stay on the market long. At least not in Collin county and especially Allen.

For real? I have no idea about *anything* in DFW, so unsure if you're being sarcastic or not. :)

Yes, for real. Houses don't cost as much here as they do elsewhere (like California or NY). Lots of major companies are moving ttheir headquarters here and we're inundated with out of towners. Texas has a great economy and we didn't struggle as much as other states did during tthe most recent reccession.

Because they were concerned enough to let the family know the DB in Dallas wasn't Christina. Why prolong their hurt? Doesn't make sense. IMO

I'm not convinced, but I respect your POV. I do get what your saying, I just have a different way of seeing it.

From the context in which you mentioned it, replying to LE's mention of keys and so on, and a conversation about LE looking for other things, I thought you were talking about a print itself, not a selfie. Gotcha now.

Ahh.. yeah, I see how that could be confusing.. sorry bout that!

Why not EA too?
What do we know about him that says he doesn't have balls as big as the biggest longhorn steed too?
She left her victim to be found, he just took it a step further and is watching the world search and slowly die inside from sorrow, anxiety and frustration, even begging him and his family for answers. Idk, those are giant bull balls if you ask me. I could be mistaken.
Clearly there are similarities there...

IDK. He just doesn't seem brazen to me, where Jodi was in your face batshit crazy.

But would they continue searches? That just seems so cruel. I remember when TES went to help and left shortly after I was wondering if they found something or learned something but that was long ago.. It feels long ago anyhow.

Maybe they are searching for more than what they have, an original or second crime scene. Or maybe they are searching for her. I haven't a clue, but I do know that we don't know either!

Maybe they are searching for more than what they have, an original or second crime scene. Or maybe they are searching for her. I haven't a clue, but I do know that we don't know either!

As much as I hate typing tthis, I believe he probably strangled her rather than something more bloody and violent. Sorry. I justt don't see him beating her or using a gun or knife.

Personally I don't think it is so strange if EA has "real estate" listed as a prior job. If his father was working in real estate is it really that weird? I could see a dad saying, "Hey junior, there is better money to be had selling real estate as opposed to working retail or whatever. Why not work with me making cold calls or doing office work and see if you are interested. Then if you are you can take the classes and get your license."
I could totally see that and he'd list "real estate" as a job even if not a broker. Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't see this as some "big lie" or deception. He told plenty of others but this doesn't send up a red flag to me.
FWIW I agree with you it is not a big lie. I believe it very well could be true. He may have worked for Sr's "real estate office". He may have even done some of the upkeep of properties. Maybe this office also has properties they manage as rentals. I know some real estate offices have several properties they manage as rentals, "Property Management". It is this potential familiarity with properties that creates opportunity IMO. I personally rented a property (from an agent that actually had a license) once and I rented the house but the office retained the sheds on the back portion of the property, oddly I could not access this area.

To SaintG's point, surely PPD will have checked all of these potentials. [modsnip]:thinking:

All of this is obviously IMO MOO

Well kids have school tomorrow so I am forcing myself to bed. As always, good chatting with y'all. Let's bring Christina home. Peace be wih you.

And I respect yours!! This is how it should be!

I think this is what needs to happen. Can you imagine if everyone had the same beliefs and theories about these cases..nothing would get discussed/discovered. Just a bunch of sheep nodding each other along. :countsheep:

Why would she send a selfie pic or any picture of herself to her bf who she was supposedly fighting with? That part doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe she wasn't the only one in the picture.

I am curious about a couple of statements in the arrest affidavit. LE makes a point of mentioning a few items that they feel were originally in CM's possession, (driver's license, credit card, keys & ring).. Is it possible these were found in EA's vehicle? Any thoughts??

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1384021-morris-docs-121914.html#document/p1

Very good thought. I had not picked up on that, but curious of their wording that they were known to be in her possession.

This wording seemed curious to me and after pondering it for a while I discovered that the wording of it was in the original "Affidavit for Search Warrant"

The affidavit for search warrant became part of the arrest warrant, so It seems to me that they were looking for those specific items in the search which, if found would indicate that EA took possession of items of hers "on the night she disappeared" and not at some other time, so Yes I believe they in fact found something mentioned in that affidavit.

Affidavit for Search Warrant;
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...-11e4-8cbb-1f4760146008/54946c2148a9a.pdf.pdf

Arrest Warrant;
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1384021-morris-docs-121914.html#document/p1

ETA : "wherefore affiant asks for issuance of a warrant that will authorize Affiant to search said suspected place and premises for said personal property and seize the same"
page 11 http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...-11e4-8cbb-1f4760146008/54946c2148a9a.pdf.pdf

:cow:

now wouldnt they know if it was Blood or Saliva?
they have the forensics report they know if it was blood or saliva. If blood was present Luminol would show it!

Why be so evasive?

Because they don't want EA or his attorney to know specifics as to what they collected as evidence. He hasn't been charged and he is not entitled to discovery. They want this guy to twist and squirm and fess up to where Christina is.

In which case did LE find a missing body and not tell the victim's family members?
I'm sort of remembering a case (depicted on TV) where LE found the body but didn't tell the suspect, who was already in the slammer. Then LE devised a way to use convoluted info - or, was it the other way around?
LE told the perp they found the body (yes, lied) with hopes he'd reveal information to help them find it.
Anyway, LE definitely uses methods when trying to uncover the truth or a body.

Unless a family member is suspect to begin with, I can't think of a case when LE held back from a mom, dad or spouse that their person had been found. Can someone provide an example of this happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState