GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great find. Pretty interesting. Is there a way to tell what date these were published? I'd be interested to know how long he dated his GF. All the talk of him being a player & man *advertiser censored* isn't what I expected.

I guess he's always had a little Pinocchio in him.... He tells his friends he is a US citizen
The US citizen line jumped out for me too, and my immediate thought was, "liar"

I check EA public facebook page. It is written in Spanish. Was it always that way?

I can't get anything to come up other than 5 comments about the puppy.

That is all I see also. We were speculating about who wrote the note found in the garbage in Spanish. I didnt know if this was deliberate that this one post was left up in Spanish or if many of his posts were in Spanish? Anyone see it before all the posts were removed?

FWIW I agree with you it is not a big lie. I believe it very well could be true. He may have worked for Sr's "real estate office". He may have even done some of the upkeep of properties. Maybe this office also has properties they manage as rentals. I know some real estate offices have several properties they manage as rentals, "Property Management". It is this potential familiarity with properties that creates opportunity IMO. I personally rented a property (from an agent that actually had a license) once and I rented the house but the office retained the sheds on the back portion of the property, oddly I could not access this area.

To SaintG's point, surely PPD will have checked all of these potentials. [modsnip]:thinking:

All of this is obviously IMO MOO

Maybe EA is the one that "cleaned" the rental properties...

Wow, I didn't realize LE ever did that! Did they at least inform the family in the case you mentioned?

Which case is that, if you dont mind sharing? I would love to read about it. Not sure I think it happened here, but, I do think it is possible in the Heather Elvis case. I know others are on the fence as well. I would love to share with them the details of this case. TIA.

It was Skylar Neese. There's a book out on her case called "Pretty Little Liars". She was stabbed to death by her two best friends in July 2012. One of them cracked in Jan 2013 and led LE to her body. One reason they kept it under wraps was b/c they were trying to trap the second girl. Another IIRC is the condition of Skylar's remains and positively IDing her took a while. I think they did let her parents know, but am not positive about that. So they announce to the public she's been found in March 2013, two months after they found her, and didn't arrest the two girls until May 2013, five months after they had one confession and Skylar. Very slow case.

ETA - but the girls were minors at the time, so there were legalities around that which slowed things.

Troubling that the two other cars mentioned by LE left the garage approximately forty minutes after EA drove out of the garage the first time. Forty minutes was when EA's phone pinged again near SOL. Not another car present in between the two times? Weird EA would return (at least to nearby) at the same time. Figure the odds.

That could have been something that spooked EA & changed his plans...

It was Skylar Neese. There's a book out on her case called "Pretty Little Liars". She was stabbed to death by her two best friends in July 2012. One of them cracked in Jan 2013 and led LE to her body. One reason they kept it under wraps was b/c they were trying to trap the second girl. Another IIRC is the condition of Skylar's remains and positively IDing her took a while. I think they did let her parents know, but am not positive about that. So they announce to the public she's been found in March 2013, two months after they found her, and didn't arrest the two girls until May 2013, five months after they had one confession and Skylar. Very slow case.

ETA - but the girls were minors at the time, so there were legalities around that which slowed things.
Thanks for the info! Sheesh, who needs enemies, amirite? I wonder if that's what the TV series is based on...

We were just speculating about EA possibly being in the real estate business...

Oh gotcha! For some reason I thought you meant his family owned rental properties but I didn't read your post as well as I should have! I apologize!

I'm new to this thread so forgive me if my question has been covered: Does anyone have any idea why LE thinks he brought CM to his house? He leaves SOL; last know point of location was Sam Rayburn tollway ; next avaialble exit was Alma Dr,; no more hits on the tollway; his phone and CM's phone ping 40 minutes after leaving SOL; his phone pings at side of tower near and facing his house about 34 minutes after leaving SOL. LE states they believe he brought CM to his house but they do not say when.

[modsnip]
Maybe EA just tagged along with his dad sometimes and was trying to learn the business on the side. It's not unusual for kids to give a shot at what mom or dad are doing if they can't find their own thing in their 20s.

Also, why all the sinister assumptions about EA's parents? Haven't we also established that both were out of town that weekend? Given that it was a holiday weekend, it's likely that they didn't come home until late Sunday or, perhaps, even Monday, the actual Labor Day holiday.

[modsnip]

Maybe EA just tagged along with his dad sometimes and was trying to learn the business on the side. It's not unusual for kids to give a shot at what mom or dad are doing if they can't find their own thing in their 20s.

Also, why all the sinister assumptions about EA's parents? Haven't we also established that both were out of town that weekend? Given that it was a holiday weekend, it's likely that they didn't come home until late Sunday or, perhaps, even Monday, the actual Labor Day holiday.
Established? Assumptions? Humm.....?

[modsnip]

I don't recall that it was ever known that the parents were out of town or not.. maybe I missed something. I am curious about that though...

I thought we already had established that EA's dad was the real estate guy, not EA. This is pretty easily established with a quick google:

Do you have a link that says EA's parents were out of town? Or how has that been established? tIA

I don't think sinister assumptions were being made about the parents, or at least I didn't feel that. I was getting the feeling we were trying to think of places EA could have taken Christina, some empty building that he's familiar with...??
I don't think of EA as having a weapon kind of guy, so I'm of the mind that they got into a verbal fight first, then a physical fight, he either hit her so hard her head hit pavement (just a guess) or that he strangled her. I will be surprised if he had any help. I lean toward him going home to get something (a tarp, a tool?), then wanted to take her back closer to her car.
I am so hoping somebody or something breaks today. I am feeling for his parents and brother. Sad all the way around.

I thought we already had established that EA's dad was the real estate guy, not EA. This is pretty easily established with a quick google: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/enrique-i-arochi/7/91/b82

Cat patrol, you've been on these threads early on, I don't recall parents being out of town?

I check EA public facebook page. It is written in Spanish. Was it always that way?

I thought we had established that the family moved to America from Mexico when he was 11 or 12. So, having been born in Mexico and spending the first half of his education/school years there, why would it be unusual for him to post things in Spanish? It's his first language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101