GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Christina's mother said ID was sending a PI to work on Christina's case. ID supplied a PI in the other 2 programs I watched too.

I wonder if that great PI would who worked Nicholas Barclay's case is still around...(What's his name, Charles, ughhh, his name is escaping me)

(BTW, for those of you who have not seen "The Imposter", the documentary on netflix re: NB, YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO see it. It is incredible. Mind blowing, twists and turns like you would not believe. Highly recommended. Hope you guys check it out!!!

Not being in the US 'tis difficult for me to identify vehicles. They all have different names in my part of the world. Would y'all consider a Chevvie Camaro a unique vehicle?
edit: sorry a 'distinct' vehicle.

Well I guess in that part of the Dallas/Fort Worth area perhaps an Audi A-8, Porsche Panarama,Mercedes v-12 etc ...but in my area 1hr away .. quad cab f250 with a 6in lift kit and steel ranch brush guard with camo rhino lining with riveted wheel wells would be pretty distinct :blushing:

Did they ever catch the perps in the attempted abduction that occurred approx 22 miles away, posted upstream?

Well I guess in that part of the Dallas/Fort Worth area perhaps an Audi A-8, Porsche Panarama,Mercedes v-12 etc ...but in my area 1hr away .. quad cab f250 with a 6in lift kit and steel ranch brush guard with camo rhino lining with riveted wheel wells would be pretty distinct :blushing:

if that truck was here- it would blend right in...!

Within a mile of The Shops, I've seen Maseratis, Lamborghinis, and even one of those new Teslas, but I doubt any of them would self-park. Valet all the way, to see and be seen, right?

and the description of clothing from TES is different:

something to discuss.... WHY

I would imagine if she changed clothing before she left the friend's apt, as has been reported, she still would probably have taken the original outfit with her when she left-maybe in the backpack.

So, what did she photograph? Where? When? Tia (sorry if already been addressed)

Oh gosh! She worked for a dating site. She took pictures of the people to include with her bios. Can't remember the name of the service, but it was given. I thought she might have picked up a stalker type of person through her work. They are obviously looking for someone and, if she was kind to someone, a weirdo sometimes misinterprets that "just being nice" to "she wants me and I want her."

I bet she had an expensive camera. I have looked at the Cannons and some go for over $1,000. Wonder if she could have been targeted for the camera if she was using at Henry's Tavern??? Reaching I know!!!

ETA: Please see txyorkiemom's post with link.

I would imagine if she changed clothing before she left the friend's apt, as has been reported, she still would probably have taken the original outfit with her when she left-maybe in the backpack.

What's weird is that the backpack didn't look "puffy" or filled in the garage vid, though. I think that's why we had such a hard time even determining that it WAS a backpack when we were all just analyzing the images. If it was one of those flat, rectangular, lightweight string-strap ones, it sure didn't look like it had much (if anything) in it, because even a few items loosely stuffed into it can dramatically change the shape.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Let's hope LE's silence is indicative of progress soon to be made.

They are promoting "the last seen" as the video: it is obvious she has a skirt on in the video. And TES was brought in later....after meeting with LE like they always do.

Oh gosh! She worked for a dating site. She took pictures of the people to include with her bios. Can't remember the name of the service, but it was given. I thought she might have picked up a stalker type of person through her work. They are obviously looking for someone and, if she was kind to someone, a weirdo sometimes misinterprets that "just being nice" to "she wants me and I want her."

I bet she had an expensive camera. I have looked at the Cannons and some go for over $1,000. Wonder if she could have been targeted for the camera if she was using at Henry's Tavern??? Reaching I know!!!

ETA: Please see txyorkiemom's post with link.

If you read the reviews for the dating service they are not good.. people are angry. Apparently sometimes they had what I guess you would call "mixers", and they brought in the men to mingle with single ladies. I read that some times the woman who worked for the company would pretend to be single women and mingle with the paying men and kind of just fake them out. This could have really angered some one.

This is JMO because I don't have the link right off hand, but if you search for "great expectations fort worth reviews" you can read how people feel about the company.

Idk. For me just the BF who she had a fight with who never reported her missing, the ex who was very pizzed off for being cheated on and broken up with, the guy who walked with her in the garage but not to her car, the guy who tried to pick her up at the bar....are enough to think about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101