GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes sense, so probably no bail. looks like he's got some serious problems.

HF strikes me as the type, that if he does ever get out, he'll go right back to doing the same thing.. sadly I've known people like him.. JMO!!

Did Jonni say the people at the party verified she lost her keys? I could be mistaken on this point. There have been so many questions surrounding the keys and the texts/calls/messages.

Her mom said her keys were missing and found a few times that night.
Idk if anyone considers it verified but that's what we've got.

I'm willing to believe the the keys thing could easily have been code for drugs, and Christina was just being careful about what she put in a text message. It could be that many of the calls during the walk from CM to HF were on EA's behalf.

As there was no response by the time they reached the garage, EA gets impatient, pulls out his own phone, asks CM for HF number and and sends a direct message asking him if he had any good rock. I can't explain the other 2 messages from EA's phone that could have come from Christina, but she might not have not liked EA sending a direct drug request in a text.

HF was always in danger of being arrested and having LE seize his phone. She wouldn't have wanted to do anything to jeopardize him or herself.

All the stuff about keys lost, found, photographed, lost again never made any sense anyway, and nor did it make sense that Christina was calling HF constantly, even though she got no response. If you add the drug angle, it makes a little more sense to me.

Just my opinion, and I could be totally wrong!

I'm willing to believe the the keys thing could easily have been code for drugs, and Christina was just being careful about what she put in a text message. It could be that many of the calls during the walk from CM to HF were on EA's behalf.

As there was no response by the time they reached the garage, EA gets impatient, pulls out his own phone, asks CM for HF number and and sends a direct message asking him if he had any good rock. I can't explain the other 2 messages from EA's phone that could have come from Christina, but she might not have not liked EA sending a direct drug request in a text.

HF was always in danger of being arrested and having LE seize his phone. She wouldn't have wanted to do anything to jeopardize him or herself.

All the stuff about keys lost, found, photographed, lost again never made any sense anyway, and nor did it make sense that Christina was calling HF constantly, even though she got no response. If you add the drug angle, it makes a little more sense to me.

Thank you! IMO, texting anything more than "can I come by" or some sort of code is grounds for a.not getting any response b.receiving a good talking to about how stupid it is to text something so blatant. Christina would have known and respected that. That's why IMO "Good rock" comes across so poser-ish and well, I think we can call a poser a poser at the point.
Unless CM was really just trying to get EA to respond to something it's safe to say who sent that text. IMO. And safe to assume any texts from Christina regarding drugs would be coded.

Thank you! IMO, texting anything more than "can I come by" or some sort of code is grounds for a.not getting any response b.receiving a good talking to about how stupid it is to text something so blatant. Christina would have known and respected that. That's why IMO "Good rock" comes across so poser-ish and well, I think we can call a poser a poser at the point.
Unless CM was really just trying to get EA to respond to something it's safe to say who sent that text. IMO. And safe to assume any texts from Christina regarding drugs would be coded.

Yes, I said the same - too blatant, Christina wouldn't have done that. It almost seems like EA was so adamant about hooking up (in most likely in more ways than one), that IMO he took his frustration about that on Christina. She wasn't willing to help him score any longer. I still think he hit on her/put a move to be more likely but that only added fuel to the fire. He didn't want the night to end. The keys seem to be a reason for her to keep trying HF, and may not be relevant to this case. All MOO...

I want to hear more about LE believing HF gave CM drugs that night. It means she either got them for herself, to give to someone, or to sell. This could bolster the theory CM was sending some coded messages to him if she needed more or whatever. I have to agree with the idea she wouldn't come right out and specify it in texts.

While LE stated his cell phone showed he didn't go into the Plano area from Dallas, they didn't mention his story of losing his phone. Could HF have been so angry at EA for leaving such a text that he went to find him (leaving his phone behind)? EA was in a scuffle.

It's also possible that CM was responsible for delivering some party favors that EA had purchased from HF. If EA was dissatisfied with the quantity or quality of his purchase, he could have been frustrated that HF went radio silent, and took that frustration out on CM.

JMO

My random thought for the night: were HF and Christina even fighting? Did he just make that up to avoid scrutiny for all the phone calls? Maybe they had problems but if you are fighting and want to talk to your boyfriend that badly why not just stay home, or wherever he is? Why get drugs from the guy (as it seems) then go out only to become somewhat obsessed with reaching him? Did something happen during the night out to start the fight?

And my random thought honestly was only going to be one sentence. Oops.

I want to hear more about LE believing HF gave CM drugs that night. It means she either got them for herself, to give to someone, or to sell. This could bolster the theory CM was sending some coded messages to him if she needed more or whatever. I have to agree with the idea she wouldn't come right out and specify it in texts.

While LE stated his cell phone showed he didn't go into the Plano area from Dallas, they didn't mention his story of losing his phone. Could HF have been so angry at EA for leaving such a text that he went to find him (leaving his phone behind)? EA was in a scuffle. Were there any marks on HF in the interview early on? I can't get it to play right now for some reason.

Hmmm, I wonder if it was a pre-arranged amount, like did the partygoers place an order or did she just bring some in anticipation they would want favors? And if they were all doing adderall, do people mix Molly or meth or whatever with adderall? MOO

Back when I was a young punkass, I may have tried X, and I don't believe we ever mixed it with anything, even alcohol.

My random thought for the night: were HF and Christina even fighting? Did he just make that up to avoid scrutiny for all the phone calls? Maybe they had problems but if you are fighting and want to talk to your boyfriend that badly why not just stay home, or wherever he is? Why get drugs from the guy (as it seems) then go out only to become somewhat obsessed with reaching him? Did something happen during the night out to start the fight?

And my random thought honestly was only going to be one sentence. Oops.

I believe SN said in the ID show that they were arguing because HF saw ALP and wanted to kick his *advertiser censored*. MOO

To me ...
- Keys don't matter ...What texts and messages said don't matter ...Who sent this or that text doesn't matter ...The meaning of this or that text/pic doesn't matter.

Am I curious? Sure. Would knowing those answer(s) change the possibilities re EA? Not at all.

Because, no matter what you speculate on those items, all roads lead back to 3 facts:
1 CM was last seen with EA at 3:55 and she hasn't been seen again since
2 lots of her DNA and her blood were found IN HIS TRUNK
3 she's never been seen again, heard from again, or shown any hint of interacting with anyone again, ever

If you want to theorize she's dead, you have murder. If you don't want to go quite there yet, it's certainly AK (with a "violent abduction" as the core). And in spite of how little we've seen, they've already shown more than enough evidence to shut him up and throw away the key imo.

I don't think EA will ever be a free man again. I hope he didn't involve anyone else, because we already have too much suffering from this needless act.

Hmmm, I wonder if it was a pre-arranged amount, like did the partygoers place an order or did she just bring some in anticipation they would want favors? And if they were all doing adderall, do people mix Molly or meth or whatever with adderall? MOO

Back when I was a young punkass, I may have tried X, and I don't believe we ever mixed it with anything, even alcohol.
IMO people will mix just about anything. I, too, did this when it was just good old fashioned x. Drank, smoked, popped pills, snorted stuff whilst on it. (Don't judge me, please!) And honestly never thought oh I'm going to mix this and that and see what happens. Just did whatever was available and going around at the time. Not smart at all. So at least you were a more intelligent punkass :) But Ya, I think some people might mix things without giving it a second thought.

To me ...
- Keys don't matter.
- What texts and messages said don't matter.
- Who sent this or that text doesn't matter.
- The meaning of this or that text/pic doesn't matter.

Am I curious? Sure. Would knowing those answer(s) change the possibilities re EA? Not at all.

Because, no matter what you speculate on those items, all roads lead back to 3 facts:
1 EA was the last person to be seen with CM, ever
3 she's never been seen again, ever

If you want to theorize she's dead, you have murder. If you don't want to go quite there yet, it's certainly AK (with a "violent abduction" as the core). And in spite of how little we've seen, they've already shown more than enough evidence to shut him up and throw away the key imo.

I don't think EA will ever be a free man again. I hope he didn't involve anyone else, because we already have too much suffering from this needless act.

I don't care about the keys or the pic she sent.
I do think that the text messages could matter bc they will probably explain what transpired and caused EA to harm Christina, which would be important in court when they lay it all out.

I suspect you have some knowledge of the laws based on your posts so don't you think explaining what led up to the crime or happened after, if there's texts regarding it, matters? I do.

Jmo.

To me ...
- Keys don't matter ...What texts and messages said don't matter ...Who sent this or that text doesn't matter ...The meaning of this or that text/pic doesn't matter.

3 she's never been seen again, heard from again, or shown any hint of interacting with anyone again, ever

I disagree on a few points, but a couple we do agree on is EA will never be a free man again and this will be a capital murder case on top of the Aggravated Kidnapping.

Only finding her body will determine if any other evidence exists to include or exclude another person, imo. The "interaction" statement cannot be proven as yet.

While LE stated his cell phone showed he didn't go into the Plano area from Dallas, they didn't mention his story of losing his phone. Could HF have been so angry at EA for leaving such a text that he went to find him (leaving his phone behind)? EA was in a scuffle.

I'm thinking Christina did bring party favors for everyone, whatever it was that HF was selling (did we decide Molly and/or more? can't remember). At first, I thought EA did - maybe they both did, who knows?
Not sure about the second part of your question, just don't think HF left his party scene (I read somewhere that POSSIBLY he and his new sales partner went home and crashed for days, or got up and did the same thing, with the idea in mind that Christina had gone to her Mom's in Tulsa, I think). Lost phone or not, he was doing what he usually does IMO. He was having too much fun to leave and worry about that little small sale. JMO - thinking like I was young, haha.

To me ...

AND, as EA readily admits: "....I was the last person to have been seen with her & that's not a good position to be in"....

http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

I guess from the camera in the parking lot they couldnt see if CM left in EA car...but i thought they found some evidence on seatbelt on passanger site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003