GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. But large amounts of other bodily fluids would.

What other bodily fluids aside from blood would make you think she's dead?
Saliva? Just someones spit?
Urine? (Which I could see if she passed away then there was urine after but I'd think blood is more likely)
Sperm? Which wouldn't lead me to think someone was not alive.
Sweat? Texas is hot.

Just curious.

Its starting to look that way the silly errors he's made along the way but the one thing he seems to have got right (for him) is where she's been put making me think someone with a brain maybe helped or someone a little more experienced in these matters helped the way i imagine his state of mind that morning i would of hoped CM would be home by now, Or he's just got very lucky SO FAR. JMO
I agree. It is so frustrating that someone that can not even tell good lies can come up with a spot to put her that she is still not able to be found. I am beginning to think he did just put her in a dumpster back near the SOL that night. Which would mean landfills should be searched. The trouble is until the family accepts what LE believes, that she is not alive, I do not think they will want to look there. JMO

Urine? (Which I could see if she passed away then there was urine after but I'd think blood is more likely)
Sweat? Texas is hot.

Just curious.

There are many instances where death occurs and no blood is present. Think of a natural death, for example.
There are many other bodily fluids that are secreted/excreted when an individual dies. IMO.

I agree. It is so frustrating that someone that can not even tell good lies can come up with a spot to put her that she is still not able to be found. I am beginning to think he did just put her in a dumpster back near the SOL that night. Which would mean landfills should be searched. The trouble is until the family accepts what LE believes, that she is not alive, I do not think they will want to look there. JMO

Do they allow the public to participate in landfill searches? It seems very unsafe. There's no telling what kind of sharp or hazardous materials are in there. (sorry kinda O/T).

Sweat? Texas is hot.

Just curious.

You would think that there would be an obvious answer. However, just thinking outside of the box, could vomit be analysed to indicate a massive overdose of something that would result in death? I don't know enough about drugs or poisons to have any idea. I always thought if you vomited up bad stuff that you would be more likely to live.

Could someone please explain what's meant when it's saying a grand jury indicts him?
A Grand Jury is held in secrecy and they hear many cases in one session to see if there is enough evidence to indict or formally charge to go to trial. Only the prosecution is allowed to present evidence and call witnesses. No other lawyers are allowed inside. In some states, a preliminary hearing takes the place of a GJ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_jury

I have been 50/50 on landfill (dumpster) vs other locations, until just today. I took a shortcut behind some stores & saw all the dumpsters... the other thing I noticed was how easily you could be seen, either by the many cameras I noticed (in plain sight), plus the cars/trucks that would suddenly turn the corner..
Typically dumpsters are at businesses, which could mean that cops are on patrol, or security guards.. ya never know. A dark "sporty" Camaro with dark tinted windows, parked near a dumpster would look really suspicious in itself (especially at that time of morning).. add someone opening the trunk & pulling out something the size of a body (because it is a body)... I think that is a big chance to take.. I know it could be done very quickly, but still.. you just never know who would pull up & surprise you.. I'm starting to doubt he did that.. (I know... I know... he did a lot of other stupid things) I'm back to thinking field, woods, lake.. or someone helped with that part.. same thing though.. field, woods, lake.. only a lot further away..

IF a dumpster WAS used, sadly, the remains would be underneath about 4½ months of "stuff"... JMO

Nope. But large amounts of other bodily fluids would.

But would two spots of blood make you think someone was no longer alive and has been murdered?

There are many instances where death occurs and no blood is present. Think of a natural death, for example.
There are many other bodily fluids that are secreted/excreted when an individual dies. IMO.

Urine and feces? Would they be in large enough quantities, though, to imply a death had occurred? (if no body is present)

You would think that there would be an obvious answer. However, just thinking outside of the box, could vomit be analysed to indicate a massive overdose of something that would result in death? I don't know enough about drugs or poisons to have any idea. I always thought if you vomited up bad stuff that you would be more likely to live.

Or else you choke on your own vomit.. (Jimi Hendrix)..

Do they allow the public to participate in landfill searches? It seems very unsafe. There's no telling what kind of sharp or hazardous materials are in there. (sorry kinda O/T).
The landfill searches I have seen on other cases were done with members of the sheriff's department, S&R, and various entities of LE.

There was one the other night on Forensic Files on HNL. They searched without positive proof the victim was even in the landfill and in below 0 temps with volunteers from LE. They found the body.

Another case would be Lori Hacking where volunteers took over a month to find her body in the landfill.

It is a difficult, nasty, and time-consuming job. Using global positioning technology, landfill logs, grid systems, and zeroing in on quadrants where the trash was likely dumped narrows the search, but takes patience and perseverance. However, I hope LE in Plano have already started and have not made it public.

Not really OT. I think Faith was suggesting that the family won't have public searches in landfills b/c they haven't accepted she's gone? If so, I agree with you CP. I wouldn't think there could be public searches in landfills (don't really know), but I would hope LE has already done that.

I'm really hopeful they have searched every available option we've discussed. IMO - based on NOTHING I KNOW - PPD has found something to indicate the area they need to search. I could be way off, just a hunch.

While there's no indication he went home, there's also no indication he DIDN'T go home, and that needs to be said also. Basically, WE DON'T KNOW. Hopefully LE knows.

Affidavit and TV Show 'Disappeared'

02:57 CM dials ALP
02:58 CM dials HF
03:23 last time CM dials HF after many attempts beginning at 02:19
03:30 EA & CM leave apt & begin walking to garage
03:37 CM has an incoming call (caller unknown)
03:40 unknown activity on CM's phone
03:43 CM calls SN's phone
03:50 EA's phone contacts HF
03:53 ditto
03:55 ditto
03:55 Camera in garage (time stamp on video 03:57)
03:58 EA exits garage
04:08 EA passes thru the Custer Road gantry* northbound.
04:47 CM's phone pings off of cellular phone tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy,
.........just north of the SOL & south of SH121.
04:56 EA's phone pings - same as above
05:32 EA's phone pings off of cellular tower at 1500 block of Bethany Drive.
........Phone communicates with the side directed toward EA's residence.

Is one theory - during the 39 minutes (between the gantry and CM's ping),
EA drove all the way to his house and back again to the SOL area (by the time of CM's final ping)?
What is the usual drive time from gantry to his house? 4:08 til when? 4:20?
04:20 would leave 27 minutes to get back to SOL.
Is this close to the amount of time it takes to drive from SOL to his neighborhood (without traffic)?
Or, how much spare time would 39 minutes allow him if he did return home prior to 05:32?
And, to do what?

To me it doesn't seem as if he'd have enough time to do anything at his house unless it is only 15 mins. away.
Even then, very little time.
My impression was EA didn't return to the area of his house (after gantry) until nearer to the time of his 5:32 ping.

*a bridgelike overhead structure with a platform to hold signs, cameras or lights, or a frame structure raised on side supports as to span over or around something.

I have been 50/50 on landfill (dumpster) vs other locations, until just today. I took a shortcut behind some stores & saw all the dumpsters... the other thing I noticed was how easily you could be seen, either by the many cameras I noticed (in plain sight), plus the cars/trucks that would suddenly turn the corner..
Typically dumpsters are at businesses, which could mean that cops are on patrol, or security guards.. ya never know. A dark "sporty" Camaro with dark tinted windows, parked near a dumpster would look really suspicious in itself (especially at that time of morning).. add someone opening the trunk & pulling out something the size of a body (because it is a body)... I think that is a big chance to take.. I know it could be done very quickly, but still.. you just never know who would pull up & surprise you.. I'm starting to doubt he did that.. (I know... I know... he did a lot of other stupid things) I'm back to thinking field, woods, lake.. or someone helped with that part.. same thing though.. field, woods, lake.. only a lot further away..

IF a dumpster WAS used, sadly, the remains would be underneath about 4½ months of "stuff"... JMO

I'm with you Zippixx, I'm not thinking dumpster. Too many possible witnesses, too public.

Good question. I just glimpsed through the article someone else posted here about a search beginning for a woman who has been missing since 2011. They needed 250 volunteers to help look through everything. But first they had to remove layers of garbage and waste to get to where they think she might be. They then would move what they need to be searched through to another area to eliminate the risk to those sifting through it. This is all just my summary of recollect of the article I read. Please do not take it as facts or the procedure that would happen should the landfills be searched here. I say landfills because they would have to search several since he could have put her in any dumpster within the vicinity of the SOL, Plano, Allen, Frisco even Wylie.

Good question. I just glimpsed through the article someone else posted here about a search beginning for a woman who has been missing since 2011. They needed 250 volunteers to help look through everything. But first they had to remove layers of garbage and waste to get to where they think she might be. They then would move what they need to be searched through to another area to eliminate the risk to those sifting through it. This is all just my summary of recollect of the article I read. Please do not take it as facts or the procedure that would happen should the landfills be searched here. I say landfills because they would have to search several since he could have put her in any dumpster within the vicinity of the SOL, Plano, Allen, Frisco even Wylie.

I think I posted that Faith.. was it the one in Canada? If so, it was a huge undertaking...

death band on a hair root

I'd be very surprised if they found a large amount of hair after all of the cleaning/vacuuming he did. But then again, I should consider who we're talking about here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme