GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, exactly, is LE saying they think Christina was in EA's trunk when he left the parking garage? Is it based solely on the fact they couldn't see her in the exit video? With grainy footage and tinted windows it would be almost impossible to discern much. I don't get it.

I think it is because her DNA was not found anywhere else in the car. And they may also have other stuff we don't know about. They said under oath that in the video you could not tell who was in the car.

An online dictionary defines hardened as "rigidly set" and then adds "as to mode of behavior." The Urban Dictionary has a rather amusing definition that may or may not apply to the current POI; I am thinking probably not. Then there is a blog post by a guy called Jeff Ferrell called Culture, Crime, and Cultural Criminology. My point is that we have different ways of understanding the term hardened criminal. My point is that most of what we know about EA comes from the LE, people who know him and have commented, often in social media, speculations based upon his behavior that can be documented before and after the crime.

Many people think hardened criminals are people who have been to prison, and clearly, he has not. I would be interested (if it is not off-topic) to know how other people define the term hardened criminal. I think there is more of a crime fiction/popular culture understanding of the term than any legal definition, but I am willing to be shown to be wrong.

Personally, I never once thought of EA as being a hardened criminal. Fact is, other than the phone theft, his record seems to be clean. I think his problem was just too much booze & drugs that evening, along with maybe an inner desire to dominate a relatively helpless (and smaller) human being. I'm certainly no expert on that type of behavior. Who knows if this type of crime was his destiny, or if it was his fantasy.. JMO IMO!

Personally, I never once thought of EA as being a hardened criminal. Fact is, other than the phone theft, his record seems to be clean. I think his problem was just too much booze & drugs that evening, along with maybe an inner desire to dominate a relatively helpless (and smaller) human being. I'm certainly no expert on that type of behavior. Who knows if this type of crime was his destiny, or if it was his fantasy.. JMO IMO!

If it turns out that he's never actually done anything like this before, then I am inclined to agree with you. Even potential serial killers have to start somewhere. He certainly seems to be not very clever.

Lol! I knew it was JMO. Same for me.

When did Jonni say she never spoke to this blogger? She did an interview with her. Maybe someone should email the blogger and inquire where her info came from. It seems odd that Jonni would not publicly say the blog interview never occurred if it was not true. She very quickly announced that the National Enquirer article was not accurate. JMOM said that Jonni "doesn't speak" to the blogger as opposed to "never did an interview" with her.

Yeah I'm not going back and forth with uptown girls blog being true or not. Seriously. It's been linked tons of times and if you don't want to think she's an honest person, then no skin off my nose. (Not directed to you cookieM)

For people who are skeptical of her why not email the chick already.

Maybe want to know if he is getting roughed up in jail by men since he did this to a woman.

Another reason I never believed he got into a fight that night (at least not with another man) is the fact he had no reported damage to his face. No black eyes, busted lip, knocked out teeth. Men tend to throw punches to the face and head area when fighting IMO. What disgusts me is the damage to HiS right fist and wondering if he punched her knocking her out

RBBM

I definitely agree!! I try not to think about him hitting her, though. I just don't want to visualize it. JMO

IMO, men do not get in a fight at 2AM after being at the bar all night and be like :slapfight: or biting each other......but that is JMO and just what I observed in my younger years when I was still going to bars late at night.

ALL JMO

I don't even know where people heard it or why it's of importance lol

It was a rumor posted here and then quickly snipped.
I did tweet to a few reporters that were at the hearing and asked them if EA looked...different. I never got a response except one reporter said that the courtroom was so packed and EA was turned to the side, so it was too hard to see.

Ack! O/T Do all Brits call Americans Yanks? I shudder at the thought.

I am a lifelong Texas Ranger fan and we do NOT like the Yankees.

It's just a common British term for all Americans. Unlike in the US, it has nothing to do with the civil war.

Just look at it as a term of endearment :)

I can see that as a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen PPD be very particular with their wording. It could also be that 2 spots luminesced "faintly", while the others luminesced "brightly". IMO

Agreed...I also believe " DNA" is being said when they really mean "blood", at least in relation to CM. Semantics...

When did Jonni say she never spoke to this blogger? She did an interview with her. Maybe someone should email the blogger and inquire where her info came from. It seems odd that Jonni would not publicly say the blog interview never occurred if it was not true. She very quickly announced that the National Enquirer article was not accurate. JMOM said that Jonni "doesn't speak" to the blogger as opposed to "never did an interview" with her.

I interpreted what JMOM said as she had not talked to the blogger. But anyone is able to interpret it how ever they want. Things in the article have proven to be false or inaccurate.

I interpreted what JMOM said as she had not talked to the blogger. But anyone is able to interpret it how ever they want. Things in the article have proven to be false or inaccurate.

She said Jonni doesn't speak to ANYMORE- since the interview.

Good point, but I don't believe sweat would be consistent with bodily injury

Rick Staub, Plano PD Crime Scene Investigation manager, testified that criminalists used a forensic tool called Blue Star to test for blood in Arochi’s vehicle. When the substance was sprayed in the trunk, two spots “luminesced faintly,” which Staub said indicated the presence of blood.
“It certainly would be consistent with a bodily injury due to the large quantity of her DNA,” he said.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_1793280c-9d2f-11e4-94a7-ff06623ae6a4.html

IMO I think they are using the 'spot' as a location. As in 'there was DNA in that spot and that spot over there'. Also, I dont think it matters if it luminesced faintly or brightly. The fact that it luminesced at all is significant right? DNA/blood was still there despite an attempted clean up.. maybe that's why its faint. But it was still there.

I read, in the ubiquitous "somewhere", that something may have happened to him in jail. Don't think he 's too popular there. Moo

I always have found it funny (not really haha funny but kinda) that an AK or murderer would be unpopular with other AK and murderers. I get the thing with child killers and child molesters but I have a hard time believing EA is a rare woman hurter among all the other prisoners. It's not like he's at club fed. MOO

I always have found it funny (not really haha funny but kinda) that an AK or murderer would be unpopular with other AK and murderers. I get the thing with child killers and child molesters but I have a hard time believing EA is a rare woman hurter among all the other prisoners. It's not like he's at club fed. MOO

Agree. They also watch cops and make fun of how they got busted. Ironic.

County jail doesn't have as many opportunities for violence as prison does though, for whatever it's worth. Like zip said, don't think he's in general population either.

True but maybe his demeanor or personality pisses the other inmates off. Maybe the publicity of the case that caused threats when he was outside of prison are still occuring inside.

y'all are getting way out in left field on a source that has been shown to be unreliable. He is a tweet from Britney feagan from during the hearing:

even if JMcE did say she was getting a ride home (which is questionable family and/or their reps say they never spoke to this blogger) she has since said otherwise. So there is no real evidence her car keys were ever lost and NO evidence she walk to garage with out her car key there is infact evidence suggesting this is NOT the case.

I think maybe you misunderstood. It is my understanding Jonni does not talk to the blogger anymore, not that she didn't talk to her while doing the article. At any rate, I still have questions on the keys and probably always will have, but we have exhausted the subject so I will leave it at that. IMO

I agree that 3 minutes is enough time to knock out and stuff someone in a trunk, IF, he seemed aggitated walking on surveillance. But they both looked completely calm and "normal". So, in those three minutes he had to have lost it, also. He had to have become enraged enough to do whatever was done, put her in the trunk, get in the car, drive out. Also, since his car was seen driving out, LE would be able to tell if he was driving very fast/recklessly or not.

It just seems like a stretch. IMO

In my opinion, you are projecting your 'normal' feelings on him. Meaning, you/the normal person would have agitated feelings before doing something so heinous. In my opinion, EA is cold and not normal. He lies easily and freely, goes about his business as sorta usual after a person he knows has been bleeding in his trunk (whos body he probably just dumped somewhere). He doesn't get stressed or agitated during police interrogation or going on TV and lying. He seems to not care about putting his parents and CMs parents through this... I think EA is disturbed person and doesn't have much feelings and a 'normal' person would have trouble relating his actions to normal behaviors.

I remember how shocked I was when I found out that prison has its own set of "morals". Murderers have respect for other murderers but absolutely detest criminals who hurt children. Mind-boggling.

Ack! O/T Do all Brits call Americans Yanks? I shudder at the thought.

I am a lifelong Texas Ranger fan and we do NOT like the Yankees.

I can't speak for all of us but, yes, I'd say yanks is a word in pretty regular usage although ime never yankee.

Would you consider it a derogatory term?

Agree. They also watch cops and make fun of how they got busted. Ironic.

County jail doesn't have as many opportunities for violence as prison does though, for whatever it's worth. Like zip said, don't think he's in general population either.

Thats totally true. The Collin County Jail is like the Ritz Hotel compared to probably ALL other jails anywhere ever. Its very guarded and inmates are expected to follow pretty strict rules on behavior. I wouldn't imagine he is experiencing much harm there.

On another note.... if / when EA is charged with murder....yet without a body... I have seen in another case... with even more evidence than this... where the guy is charged with murder though again, no body...and the most time he had to serve was 18 years. He got life with minimum of 15. Because of the whole no body thing...etc... this guy had the girls blood splattered all in his room and her burned out car on his property... just never found a body and all he had to serve was 18. Can anyone explain that and is it actually possible here in this case in Texas even???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20