GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do make a good point she may not have seen the text, but he could have told her. (His 5 words?: I asked for a rock. lol) Seriously, he could have bragged he sent such a message & started an argument. OR...there was a phone call in the last 5 minutes. Are we sure now it was only a voicemail and it was from CM? I don't know if I trust such info we have on that right now as we sure didn't hear about the rock text until court! I am back to square one on who made the last 2 texts and call.

Yeah I'm sure "the rock text" was meant to be kept under wraps until HF was in the clink. Can you imagine if that came out earlier. That might've put a wrench in the drug investigation.

I posted the city of Plano's actual holiday schedule complete with the link earlier. ;) They have a long list of holidays where the city workers are off including the trash haulers.

I will say, all the dumpsters in the industrial areas I worked in were handled by independent companies & had nothing to do with the city. You actually had to order the dumpster & specify the size & how often you wanted it emptied. This was in Dallas County.

Not directed at you ahintexas, just a general comment about the name of the place.

I have lived in this general area since long before Legacy (the road) even existed. It seems the general vernacular of most people around here - at least people that I've ever spoken to about it friends, coworkers, family, etc. - is Shops of Legacy. In fact, thinking about it as Shops At Legacy just sounds wrong in my brain. Interesting how places take on names through word of mouth that are actually incorrect.

OT kinda but we have a place here called Orchards Corner which of course everyone calls Orchard Corners, and then to top it off an apartment complex went in right next to it and named itself Orchard Corners apartments. Lol.

I'm like....people, it's only on one corner of the intersection, therefore it cannot be plural....but no one listens to me :)

Not directed at you ahintexas, just a general comment about the name of the place.

I have lived in this general area since long before Legacy (the road) even existed. It seems the general vernacular of most people around here - at least people that I've ever spoken to about it friends, coworkers, family, etc. - is Shops of Legacy. In fact, thinking about it as Shops At Legacy just sounds wrong in my brain. Interesting how places take on names through word of mouth that are actually incorrect.
5th generation Native Texan, born in Arlington, lived in DFW all except for 6 years I spent in grad school in Portland, Oregon… I've NEVER heard it called the Shops OF Legacy. That's not its name. I've lived in McKinney for the last 15 years.

SOL means $#1T Outta Luck

Yeah I'm sure "the rock text" was meant to be kept under wraps until HF was in the clink. Can you imagine if that came out earlier. That might've put a wrench in the drug investigation.
Oh Wow...yes, that would have caused the Feds a bit of a conundrum. I am sure they were delighted with that entry on his messages, however.

Regarding all this name business, the one that REALLY confused me was the SMU Campus that they called SMU in Legacy. I could never figure out why it was IN Legacy. Why not ON Legacy? (like as if that was the address, on Legacy Drive.) Or Even At or Of Legacy, because again, it's at that address. But IN?!? Anyway… I think they finally changed the name of that campus anyway, didn't they? It's just SMU in Plano now, which at least makes sense.

I was thinking it was called Shops OF Legacy....I'm sure I've made that abbreviation incorrectly myself! Oopsy.

It's really not a big deal (at least to me) mostly I just thought it was funny because of the OTHER meaning of SOL :wink: :giggle:

True but maybe his demeanor or personality pisses the other inmates off. Maybe the publicity of the case that caused threats when he was outside of prison are still occurring inside.
I think he is a whiner. LOL Probably whines about the food, the cot, and not getting his way about anything. I have always regarded him as a spoiled brat, but that ended when he hit the cell. From what I understand...other inmates don't like whiners or spoiled brats. :jail::tantrum:

I will say, all the dumpsters in the industrial areas I worked in were handled by independent companies & had nothing to do with the city. You actually had to order the dumpster & specify the size & how often you wanted it emptied. This was in Dallas County.

Yep, I agreed with you...so I went and looked and the dumpsters at my apartment are managed by Industrial Disposal Supply Company...no clue about the other dumpsters in the area but would explain why they might pick up on a holiday even when Plano is closed...

Sorry I don't know why it's rotated =(
Trashcan.jpg

It's really not a big deal (at least to me) mostly I just thought it was funny because of the OTHER meaning of SOL :wink: :giggle:

Not a big deal to me, but after reading Shops OF Legacy page after page, I had to drive by the other day to make sure I wasn't the one calling it wrong all this time. Ha!!

Thanks, Kristin! We can always call and ask them if they had service that weekend. :) Nice shot even if it is sideways.

Not a big deal to me, but after reading Shops OF Legacy page after page, I had to drive by the other day to make sure I wasn't the one calling it wrong all this time. Ha!!
Yeah I think people become frustrated when no new info comes out and nitpick ...I have lived here since 1975 and been there countless times but the only thing important about abbreviations to me is I can figure out what they mean. Being a first time follower here I have had to step back and think sometimes but that one never perplexed me and I've used it myself as I follow and just considered it standard. The only important thing imo is that we can all figure out what we are referring to and that one is pretty simple so who cares? Doesn't make any difference in solving the case. We all know where they were that night. Sorry don't mean to sound harsh but I don't care about at verses on at all.

The article was very clear in the two texts "-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

The article may have been "clear," but it was clearly wrong. That "info" has been debunked in the 4 months since she wrote it.

LE says the last time CM used her own phone was before 3:45, and that the 3 from EAs phone (by someone, perhaps by CM or perhaps not) were at 3:50, 3:53, 3:55.

There is no way the 3:58 assertion by the article could be accurate.

See affidavits https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf
and Feagans notes from bond hearing
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Thanks, Kristin! We can always call and ask them if they had service that weekend. :) Nice shot even if it is sideways.

Before doing that I can try over the next few days to see who services other areas of the shops and up at granite park area as well. Would be interesting to see if it's all the same or different companies.

Yeah I think people become frustrated when no new info comes out and nitpick ...I have lived here since 1975 and been there countless times but the only thing important about abbreviations to me is I can figure out what they mean. Being a first time follower here I have had to step back and think sometimes but that one never perplexed me and I've used it myself as I follow and just considered it standard. The only important thing imo is that we can all figure out what we are referring to and that one is pretty simple so who cares? Doesn't make any difference in solving the case. We all know where they were that night. Sorry don't mean to sound harsh but I don't care about at verses on at all.

If you don't care, scroll & roll. No need to be rude.

Teeny tiny nuggets of truth I have been able to glean from EA's statements:

1. They did go to Whataburger.

2. He stated that CM was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset as they walked to the garage. SN confirmed that in his public interview that CM seemed a little upset and also her mother knew there had been an argument and has stated so publicly.

3. He did take Adderall. They all did per the latest BF article:

•Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.

•Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

"He stated that CM was talking on the phone loudly and sounded upset as they walked to the garage." ...We have no proof that any of this is true, only EA's claim that she did that. The evidence that she was upset in a different place and time (in the apt) wouldn't prove a thing about her demeanor on the walk.

Also, about the Adderall assertions he made, there is no reason to trust those as being true. All we can say, from the LE belief that all these kids abused Adderall, is that it might be possible that it was true. But certainly can't trust that A was in her system just because EA wants to make us think that.

The article may have been "clear," but it was clearly wrong. That "info" has been debunked in the 4 months since she wrote it.

LE says the last time CM used her own phone was before 3:45, and that the 3 from EAs phone (by someone, perhaps by CM or perhaps not) were at 3:50, 3:53, 3:55.

There is no way the 3:58 assertion by the article could be accurate.

See affidavits https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf
and Feagans notes from bond hearing

With all of those comm times, how was there time for EA to disable CM and get her in the trunk? Did it presumably happen much earlier or later? It doesn't seem likely they took breaks from struggling to send texts or leave voice mail messages.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member