GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points. While I'm also curious how things could go so wrong in that short amount of time, it is possible.. Maybe he wanted a hug & kiss goodnight & she rejected.. that would take about 20 seconds or so.. A scuffle & blow to the head is probably not even a minute.. you still have probably more than a minute left, after all that. (3 minutes - sit there & count to 180!) JMO

As far as EA going from seemingly calm to violent, here is a tidbit about Adderall:

Adderall may increase your risk for mental health problems, including depression, severe mood swings (bipolar disorder), and unusual behaviors (aggressive or hostile behavior). Children on Adderall also may develop psychotic symptoms, which include seeing things that are not there (hallucinations) and believing things that are not true (delusions).

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/adderall

I agree -- I could see him getting mad fast if she rejected an advance that he thought would go differently. And if he did attack her there in the garage, it's also possible that nothing actually "triggered" the attack...maybe he's just a predator, and was planning it during the walk. Found himself alone with a girl in the "perfect" setting...acted normal on purpose until they got near his car, in order to not to scare her off. If that were the case, I think he could easily have gotten her into the trunk, and picked up anything that might have fallen during the attack, etc., in less than three minutes. Maybe an unprovoked attack (with no argument or anything leading up to it) isn't the most likely scenario, but it's a possibility. And it would explain it happening so quickly. Maybe if he was already a stalker-ish creeper-type, the adderall, alcohol, and secluded setting gave him the push to act. I don't necessarily think this is what happened, but has entered my mind as I've mulled the possibilities. Just because he hasn't been caught at something like this before doesn't necessarily mean anything...every predator has a first time.

Although, I must admit that it's ridiculously stupid to plan to attack someone who a bunch of people already KNOW you're with -- the scenario of him reacting violently if she rejected an advance is probably more likely. I have known guys who seemed to think they were entitled in this regard. Maybe in his mind, the mere fact that she'd walked to the garage with him made him think he was going to get something.

All just speculation on my part!

I read the blog by reporter Feagans (link below) and recalled several posts about the effects of drinking while taking Adderall.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

"Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly."

Here is info on Adderall + alcohol interactions

http://www.drugs.com/food-interactions/amphetamine-dextroamphetamine,adderall.html

Of note:

- Alcohol may potentiate the cardiovascular effects of amphetamines.

- Subjective effects of ethanol were diminished in the eight study subjects, but those of methamphetamine were not affected. The pharmacokinetics of methamphetamine were also unaffected except for a decrease in the apparent volume of distribution at steady state.

A layman's interpretation here:
The Adderall makes you feel less drunk, much the same way plenty of black coffee used to be used (and in the eighties, cocaine.)

Alcohol may reduce the user's recognition (or feeling) of side effects or warning signs of too much amphetamine, such as increased heart rate, chest pain, change in blood pressure. Alcohol itself may make the effects of the Adderall stronger.

- The interaction was suspected in a case report of a 20-year-old male who experienced retrosternal chest pain shortly after drinking alcohol and taking a double dose of his amphetamine/dextroamphetamine medication (Adderall 15 mg X 2) to stay alert.

- The patient was diagnosed with myocardial infarction likely secondary to amphetamine-induced coronary vasospasm.

I agree -- I could see him getting mad fast if she rejected an advance that he thought would go differently. And if he did attack her there in the garage, it's also possible that nothing actually "triggered" the attack...maybe he's just a predator, and was planning it during the walk. Found himself alone with a girl in the "perfect" setting...acted normal on purpose until they got near his car, in order to not to scare her off. If that were the case, I think he could easily have gotten her into the trunk, and picked up anything that might have fallen during the attack, etc., in less than three minutes. Maybe an unprovoked attack (with no argument or anything leading up to it) isn't the most likely scenario, but it's a possibility. And it would explain it happening so quickly. Maybe if he was already a stalker-ish creeper-type, the adderall, alcohol, and secluded setting gave him the push to act. I don't necessarily think this is what happened, but has entered my mind as I've mulled the possibilities. Just because he hasn't been caught at something like this before doesn't necessarily mean anything...every predator has a first time.

Although, I must admit that it's ridiculously stupid to plan to attack someone who a bunch of people already KNOW you're with -- the scenario of him reacting violently if she rejected an advance is probably more likely. I have known guys who seemed to think they were entitled in this regard. Maybe in his mind, the mere fact that she'd walked to the garage with him made him think he was going to get something.

All just speculation on my part!
Very well said. I agree he was stupid to plan to attack someone and do something to her with 3 witnesses that know she left with him. Just as stupid as the lies he came up with. IMO

Do we know the heights and weights of the suspect and victim?

He would have to be incredibly fortunate for the attack and hiding of CM to go without a hitch, especially if we are to assume he had a hair-trigger temper that night. If he was extremely anxious or angry, one little screwup - say her foot wouldn't go in the trunk without a lot of manipulation - would probably send him into a rage that would eat up a chunk of those 3 minutes.

I just don't know what to think.

Do we know the heights and weights of the suspect and victim?

He would have to be incredibly fortunate for the attack and hiding of CM to go without a hitch, especially if we are to assume he had a hair-trigger temper that night. If he was extremely anxious or angry, one little screwup - say her foot wouldn't go in the trunk without a lot of manipulation - would probably send him into a rage that would eat up a chunk of those 3 minutes.

I just don't know what to think.

EA: 5'-9" 175 lbs
CM: 5'-4" 95-100 lbs

So true .. but then we have this comparison as well ...

Catherine Ross @CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15
Arochi to Police: "Trust me, none of this would've happened if I'd walked her to car", says he doesn't even know what she drives

So both said "None of This would have happened IF."....
so similar in their perspectives

I'm confused. Thought we're to "trust none".
Make up your mind, HF!
Actually, EA said, "trust me".
But, HF sounds as if he knows the meaning of what "this" (what happened) was.

I'm confused. Thought we're to "trust none".
Make up your mind, HF!
Actually, EA said, "trust me".
But, HF sounds as if he knows the meaning of what "this" (what happened) was.

My opinion is that EA could have lost his temper after HF wouldn't return calls/texts and Christina refused to take EA to HF for the "good rock". Or once she found out the content of his text, an argument started. Whether she was in agreement or not with HE'S choices, she still wouldn't want him going to jail. Perhaps HF feels if he had delivered the "good rock", this wouldn't have happened.

Hmm, I wonder what changed from the time of that interview (after EA's arrest) with Tilley saying they have "no reason to believe she's not alive" and the Bond hearing when Detective Stamm says she "absolutely" believes CM was kidnapped and killed by CA.

It makes me think PPD has some other type of evidence besides CM's blood in EA's trunk; perhaps they found evidence in EA's home that can prove murder? JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you note, it's quite possible that as they continued to investigate, worked through evidence gathered in search warrants, and so on, they gathered more that steered them in a new direction of thinking. But it's also true that both statements could be quite true now, at the same time. "Right now, we don't have actual proof she's dead" and "If we have to give an opinion, we do think he killed her" would not be contradictory.

There are many instances where death occurs and no blood is present. Think of a natural death, for example.
There are many other bodily fluids that are secreted/excreted when an individual dies. IMO.

If Christina died or was dead in EA's trunk though, wouldn't whatever bacteria or whatever happens to a body, leave scientific traces behind?
Rigor mortis stage after death starts after about two to six hours.
Before rm, sounds as if skin cells still produce (and would probably fall off) and blood pools
(gathers due to gravity, to one side or the other, depending on the position of the body).

If a person remained in a trunk for three hours, many processes would take place.
What if for only thirty or sixty minutes though?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/death-dying/dying4.htm

Hmm, I wonder what changed from the time of that interview (after EA's arrest) with Tilley saying they have "no reason to believe she's not alive" and the Bond hearing when Detective Stamm says she "absolutely" believes CM was kidnapped and killed by CA.

It makes me think PPD has some other type of evidence besides CM's blood in EA's trunk; perhaps they found evidence in EA's home that can prove murder? JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know that it's that something changed between those time periods.

I would say the difference is hearing a SPOKESMAN for the PPD, his job to make things sound a certain way and possibly sugar coat for the public, give a statement vs a detective on the stand under oath giving their thoughts.

If you want an example, wed plano star released an article of last week about some plano cop being arrested for child *advertiser censored*/fondling and Tilley said PPD was "unaware" of the cops previous misdemeanor charges. Really? Do you buy that? I don't.

My opinion is that EA could have lost his temper after HF wouldn't return calls/texts and Christina refused to take EA to HF for the "good rock". Or once she found out the content of his text, an argument started. Whether she was in agreement or not with HE'S choices, she still wouldn't want him going to jail. Perhaps HF feels if he had delivered the "good rock", this wouldn't have happened.

I agree with this; I think he was mad because he was told to "Move" off the couch from the first girl, probably in a rude way (like "get away from me") and that started his anger. I'm wondering if he brought some party favors or paid for drinks or food, and felt he was owed something in return. I'm guessing he thought if he could get more rock, he could get Christina to party with him (in his delusional mind maybe??). But I think she told him to p*ss off, and he lost it. I'm glad she fought and I hope those wounds help tell the story. Peace to her family.

I would say the difference is hearing a SPOKESMAN for the PPD, his job to make things sound a certain way and possibly sugar coat for the public, give a statement vs a detective on the stand under oath giving their thoughts.

If you want an example, wed plano star released an article of last week about some plano cop being arrested for child *advertiser censored*/fondling and Tilley said PPD was "unaware" of the cops previous misdemeanor charges. Really? Do you buy that? I don't.

That's what authorities always say - "unaware" - as if that's a good explanation.
Like in Paris, they didn't say "we dropped the ball" because we stopped tracking potential bad guys.
Drives me nuts. Sugar coating, secrecy and leniency (Drew Peterson).
Their job or the system is supposed to be and stay aware.
Using words like these erode confidence imo.

There shouldn't be misdemeanors that are overlooked and excused for law enforcers.

I read the blog by reporter Feagans (link below) and recalled several posts about the effects of drinking while taking Adderall.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Here is info on Adderall + alcohol interactions

http://www.drugs.com/food-interactions/amphetamine-dextroamphetamine,adderall.html

Of note:

- Alcohol may potentiate the cardiovascular effects of amphetamines.

- Subjective effects of ethanol were diminished in the eight study subjects, but those of methamphetamine were not affected. The pharmacokinetics of methamphetamine were also unaffected except for a decrease in the apparent volume of distribution at steady state.

A layman's interpretation here:
The Adderall makes you feel less drunk, much the same way plenty of black coffee used to be used (and in the eighties, cocaine.)

Alcohol may reduce the user's recognition (or feeling) of side effects or warning signs of too much amphetamine, such as increased heart rate, chest pain, change in blood pressure. Alcohol itself may make the effects of the Adderall stronger.

- The interaction was suspected in a case report of a 20-year-old male who experienced retrosternal chest pain shortly after drinking alcohol and taking a double dose of his amphetamine/dextroamphetamine medication (Adderall 15 mg X 2) to stay alert.

- The patient was diagnosed with myocardial infarction likely secondary to amphetamine-induced coronary vasospasm.

This is troubling for both EA and CM. Being that they both (supposedly) took ADD and consumed alcohol, CM could have had a severe reaction (physical) and/or EA could have had a different reaction (emotional).
The drug scenario is just very scary, IMO.

Or both of them were used to taking adderall and like other people on these threads who have taken adderall for years, didn't have any reaction to it w alcohol bc their bodies were used to it. Jmo.

According to The Dallas Morning News, those misdemeanor charges were for bad checks. The Plano PD spokesperson said that Class C misdemeanors do not affected employment under civil service law. It was an indecency with a child investigation of officer Richard S. Bradford that led to them looking at his computer.

www.dallasnews.com/news/community-n...ano-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-charges.ece

He certainly sounds like someone who needs to be looked at. You are probably right that those professionals that speak on behalf of the police do tend to smooth things, fix things, make the bad palatable.

According to The Dallas Morning News, those misdemeanor charges were for bad checks. The Plano PD spokesperson said that Class C misdemeanors do not affected employment under civil service law. It was an indecency with a child investigation of officer Richard S. Bradford that led to them looking at his computer.

www.dallasnews.com/news/community-n...ano-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-charges.ece

He certainly sounds like someone who needs to be looked at. You are probably right that those professionals that speak on behalf of the police do tend to smooth things, fix things, make the bad palatable.

you are looking at a different article than the one I read. Regardless the police should know when their police are arrested for anything and they most def don't come clean with the reality at all times lol oh Tilley!

Or both of them were used to taking adderall and like other people on these threads who have taken adderall for years, didn't have any reaction to it w alcohol bc their bodies were used to it. Jmo.

Respectfully, even people who take it regularly can still suffer a reaction, with or without alcohol consumption. I know this from first hand experience, so JMO.

http://www.epa.gov/epawaste/nonhaz/municipal/landfill/coll-eff/k99007.pdf

Page 5, within link, has a picture of the garbage can type at my house.
This garbage can mauled my arm (per my lost and found mini spatula story).

Do neighborhoods in Allen have a system using this type of can?
(We didn't until about eight years iirc).
Because this can will definitely hold a small person.
It would require a large dose of OdoBan to clean thoroughly.

Anybody know the day garbage is picked up in EA's neighborhood?
Keep in mind Labor Day was the Monday after CM disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lafan