GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Jonni is ready to consider checking dumpsters with cadaver dogs and searching landfills? I am not sure she is and I dont blame her for holding on to hope and praying for a miracle that Christina is alive until she is proven wrong. Will PPD do it without her request or a lead? I agree no stone left unturned and like officer tilley said they will go through every piece of hay in the haystack looking for the needle. MOO
She is the one who made the comment the other day after the hearing about understanding what LE said about Christina being gone. I wasn't aware she was still clinging onto that hope, but maybe she is. Regardless, she is encouraging the searches and has to know they are not looking for a live Christina in a field or a wooded area. It is terribly sad, but it is the reality of the situation. They need to bring her home and they need to look everywhere in order for that to happen.

lol, but this piece may not even be the truth. When I look at the phone log in the time line, during their presumable 10min walk she only spoke to ALP for 4-5min that I can see before her phone's last usage w/SN at 3:43am (according to LE).

For some strange reason I don't see her yelling and arguing with him (ALP) especially since she was mad at HF for wanting to kick his *advertiser censored*...according to SN, she couldn't understand the tension since she hadn't dated him in over a year. So unless she was screaming and yelling at ALP, I don't think she was distraught with anyone on her phone the whole walk.

I don't think he's ABLE to speak the truth without some lies in the same sentence. Unbelievable
IMO, JMO.
I can see her talking loudly and upset to ALP because of the way HF was said to have acted. She could have been arguing with ALP on HF's behalf or taking up for ALP and yelling about HF being such a jerk. ALP is the only one who can answer that question.

1st Time Posting- Guest Reader since day one. Is it possible to have cadaver dogs check certain dumpsters? Sprint, SOL, Ping areas as a starting point?
It is always possible if LE or another Search & Rescue group would agree to do it. They should have been doing it all along and checking those out as a logical place to search, imo. (It would be great if we find out they did it without anyone reporting it.)

Welcome to WS! Nice to have you posting instead of only reading! :greetings:

Just to give an idea how different landfills can be, ours will even let you bring pets there, or livestock that has died. I know a lady that couldn't afford to have her horse buried, and it cost her $15 at the landfill, because you're allowed so many pounds free, and after you have to pay so much. I'm rural, naturally, but I don't think we actually know how the landfill would work in that area. Plus, not even sure if it was within city limits, or a county dumpster, or even if a dumpster was used at all.

And the way a landfill works, all the ingredients are there for a very fast decomposition of all matter, from wood, leaves, cereal boxes, etc., to animals. The trash is basically buried, and then after so many days, weeks, whatever schedule that area is bulldozered off flat, and new piles are brought in. Continously cycle. As for odors....there is no comparison, IMO. I mean, I live on a farm, you have odors from that, been to many livestock auctions, and you have odors there, even lived near a papermill before that had a very sulfuric fart smell most of the time! Ever put a piece of fresh meat in the fridge, like chicken, and life happened and it got forgotten? Nasty odor! Or opening an egg that was rotten? Maybe even out on a hot summer day with the windows open, and there's a road kill, eekk odor. But at the landfill, it's like combining all those odors, and IMO is overwhelming to my senses. Without a specific reason, or area to search, I don't see LE even attempting it.

Especially 5 months later! I don't think they would have a snowball chance in he!! in finding anything relevant. IMO!

If phone pings, or cameras haven't revealed a location to even start a search, even on land, sadly it seems the only way Christina will be found will be by chance. As with many cases here, someone out hiking, out hunting, walking their dog, etc., 'if' she's out in the elements somewhere. If hidden in something? Who knows!

As with Alexis Murphy in VA...her murderer has been tried and convicted, but her whereabouts are still unknown! Unless the murderer decides to speak, I don't know if she'll be found. :( She wasn't found in the massive search for another girl, Hannah Graham, that went missing after Alexis did, and lots of territory was covered in both searches which included drones, FBI, etc.

I can't imagine how heartbreaking this would be for a parent. I truly cannot even begin to comprehend the feelings involved.

1st Time Posting- Guest Reader since day one. Is it possible to have cadaver dogs check certain dumpsters? Sprint, SOL, Ping areas as a starting point?

:welcome6:

Always great to have new members, and thus new theories, ideas, and opinions!!

Just my opinion, but I don't know how helpful cadaver dogs would be this late in the case. Such mixed feelings on this. Yes it's true human cadaver smells different than an animal, and those trained dogs know the difference. But, after 5 months, not sure how strong the odor would be when combined with all the normal dumpster odors. Just not sure that I feel it would be effective at this point, yet as a parent, I don't know if I could let it go without at least trying...ya know? What if the dog gave a false positive or false negative response? I just don't know...really don't.

If cadaver dogs were used in last ping locations, I think it might be more effective. Even though at 5 months later, you're basically looking for parts of a skeleton, a dog could find such, if they were in the right place. Finding that place though...hmm...I guess each place searched is one place to tentatively mark off as Christina being there, I will say in many, many cases, the body is found in an area that was already searched, and sometimes searched multiple times!

Switching topic briefly....
has anything been released about the house and that land being searched? If so, was anything at all found? Any blood within the home, or garage area? Is there a crawl space under the home? Meaning E's parent's home. Or even an attic area?

Strangely enough, people have been found in those areas of homes, sometimes years after the fact!

Another sad fact, localities are on a budget. Each search cost money, that is unfortunately not just free flowing. So at some point, in every case, we see local LE back off searches without a solid lead. They just can't afford to search forever without a viable lead.

Thank you. I remember how I felt when it had only been three months. Nightmares! Now I just slog or drag through the days. I used to be a volunteer victim advocate in a small town. We never dealt with anything like this. I remember what we used to tell victims/families of victims: I am so sorry this happened to you. It's not your fault. I am glad you're safe now. Formulaic stuff. I always used to wonder how much comfort that they actually got from it. Mostly, I focused on sexual abuse victims. I know a lot about sexual abuse. Now I am learning about being the mother of a missing. There is no safe!
I am sorry you are in such a position. After being an advocate for victims, it must be extremely hard to accept this has become your path. People don't know what to say or how to react sometimes, but real sympathy shows and must be felt even if the words sound rehearsed or hollow. You are putting one foot in front of the other and continuing to move forward to be an advocate for your loved one. That is strength.

I am sorry you are in such a position. After being an advocate for victims, it must be extremely hard to accept this has become your path. People don't know what to say or how to react sometimes, but real sympathy shows and must be felt even if the words sound rehearsed or hollow. You are putting one foot in front of the other and continuing to move forward to be an advocate for your loved one. That is strength.

Thank you for that kindness. What I do not want is to cause people discomfort. I have been dealing with this some time now, and I would not like it if people felt they had to pull back, or not say what they needed to say just because of my presence. I say carry on, because that is the only thing that benefits anyone.

Another sad fact, localities are on a budget. Each search cost money, that is unfortunately not just free flowing. So at some point, in every case, we see local LE back off searches without a solid lead. They just can't afford to search forever without a viable lead.
Plano PD is one of the best financed departments in the country so I've heard. ;)

Plano, TX: It has been rated as the wealthiest city in the United States by CNN Money,[10] and the United States Census Bureau declared Plano the wealthiest city of 2008 by comparing the median household income for all U.S. cities whose populations were greater than 250,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plano,_Texas

Thank you for that kindness. What I do not want is to cause people discomfort. I have been dealing with this some time now, and I would not like it if people felt they had to pull back, or not say what they needed to say just because of my presence. I say carry on, because that is the only thing that benefits anyone.
Actually, I am glad you brought it up. This forum is quite difficult for family and friends dealing with their emotions when the majority of us here are trying to hone in on one single piece of anything to help find people. We don't mean to seem uncaring or harsh, but the way some of us approach cases is with no-holds-barred. We are a think tank and we also learn as we go here. We discuss things most people would not want to even consider, but these are not pretty situations. It is the reality of trying to comprehend how these things can happen and if there is any way we can ever make them stop.

Your statements of, "There is no safe. No safety." struck me as such truth. We need to change this.

If things become too much at any time, please scroll and roll as people say. Don't let us cause you discomfort. Take a break and regroup. No matter how long it has been for you, it is still painful. I do respect your willingness to participate here. Hugs~

It is not gruesome stuff I find upsetting. I have read too many murder mysteries with clinical descriptions. I will take your advice, Seriously Searching, to scroll and roll if I need to. Rest assured that if you do not see me for awhile, I will have good reasons. Mostly, I just suffer from a case of if only. If only I had done this and if only I had done that. That is when I need to take a break.

It is not gruesome stuff I find upsetting. I have read too many murder mysteries with clinical descriptions. I will take your advice, Seriously Searching, to scroll and roll if I need to. Rest assured that if you do not see me for awhile, I will have good reasons. Mostly, I just suffer from a case of if only. If only I had done this and if only I had done that. That is when I need to take a break.
I can certainly understand the 'if onlys'. I could tell you a thousand reasons not to go there, but who am I to tell you anything? Grief is a private hell. Just sorry you have to go through it.

Actually, I am glad you brought it up. This forum is quite difficult for family and friends dealing with their emotions when the majority of us here are trying to hone in on one single piece of anything to help find people. We don't mean to seem uncaring or harsh, but the way some of us approach cases is with no-holds-barred. We are a think tank and we also learn as we go here. We discuss things most people would not want to even consider, but these are not pretty situations. It is the reality of trying to comprehend how these things can happen and if there is any way we can ever make them stop.

Your statements of, "There is no safe. No safety." struck me as such truth. We need to change this.

If things become too much at any time, please scroll and roll as people say. Don't let us cause you discomfort. Take a break and regroup. No matter how long it has been for you, it is still painful. I do respect your willingness to participate here. Hugs~

Well said!

40th day in jail for Enrique. Please let today be the day his heart softens and he is able to relieve this heavy burden from himself, his family, and most importantly, the people that love and miss Christina.

Attachments

• FINDCHRISTINA.gif
    FINDCHRISTINA.gif
    552.9 KB · Views: 178
There's something new up on Enrique's court record:

F7v7ocz.jpg

Order Appointing - Ex Parte Order Appointing Defense Counsel and Fact Investigator

There's something new up on Enrique's court record:

F7v7ocz.jpg

Order Appointing - Ex Parte Order Appointing Defense Counsel and Fact Investigator

So Sorry, I thought everyone already knew that(I have been busy with budgeting plans for Q3)

I would have posted.

Yes there are changes coming in the weeks ahead.

So Sorry, I thought everyone already knew that(I have been busy with budgeting plans for Q3)

I would have posted.

Yes there are changes coming in the weeks ahead.

Really? I check every morning and this is the first time I've seen it. Interesting. What does it mean? Don't tell me it's another attorney...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13