GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to those who can focus on EA and only EA as the responsible party in Christina's disappearance. I wish my mind worked that way, it doesn't. I find the people in CM's circle and their actions/inactions/activities to be a huge red flag, IMO.

I hope you are right. I hope he is solely responsible for all this grief and heartache. I would hate for anyone else or their families to share in this pain.

I just don't see it. IMO

As reported, LE sworn testimony about texts includes the following:

1 Texts from ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys
2 The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30.
3 There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.
4 Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car.
5 When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat.
6 The records indicated text messages and a phone cell were made from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone to Christina Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster on August 30, 2014, at 0350, 0353, and 0355 hours.
7 1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"

would like to emphasize #2 says last use of her phone. That doesn't mean there were not incoming calls and/or texts. Just that there was no out going and none of the incoming where answered.

There is something about the missing g keys.
All the phone calls.
Was someone robbing her home?

Thank you Steve, that should be a pinned post, very useful

So, back to UDG

"Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”"

Where does the 3.58 text fit in?

JMO

either A it didn't happen or B LE lied under oath in the hearing. It should be obvious how I feel about the information that UTDG reported that curiously NO ONE ELSE seems to have reported that has turn out to be in error.

There is something about the missing g keys.
All the phone calls.
Was someone robbing her home?

That would have been a really bad day (to put it mildly), if not only was she was being abducted and perhaps murdered by EA, but at the same time other people were robbing her home. Is there any evidence that her home was robbed by someone?

what are yall basing this fact that none tried to contact her after she went to the garage....

I have not read anywhere that anyone tried to Contact her.
We have read about SN and alp and PP wasn't it.

This next map is a much closer in shot of the area around EA's home. It shows how close his neighborhood is to Heritage Park and Cottonwood Creek in particular, but Mustang Creek as well. If you go back to the smaller, more zoomed out map in post #920, you can see that Cottonwood creek runs a long long way. I've got another map, that shows where Cottonwood Creek runs behind Allen High School, where many of the volunteer search parties have been meeting, and continues on up (I'm actually running backward, I'm sure it flows south) but it goes a long way. I'll show that in another post. It runs not far from the Allen Top Golf location as well.

CottonWood&MustangCreeks.jpg

This is just north of EA's home, it includes Allen High School, Top Golf and lots of miles of Cottonwood Creek, which continues on North and runs under both I75 and 121/SRT. I mentioned this map in post #931

AHSTopGolfCottonWoodCreek.jpg

That's a great recap and reminder, Le Singe. I had forgotten how completely JMOM discredited that private blog Uptown and its nonsense, when we were still trying to sift fact from fiction; but we certainly understood once LE began publishing information and we saw how thoroughly debunked its information was. Considering its (lack of) reliability, was it actually ghost-written by EA? lol

"True....the family does not speak to "uptown girl" blogger. They speak to Brittany from Plano Star almost daily." -JMOM

"That blog was terrible! Sorry but it was." - JMOM

Thanks Steve, great post!
This is not directed at you, but rather just jumping off your post...<mod snip>...SMH

I'm trying to find the exact wording of the keys text. Was it "the keys" "my keys" or is it not known for sure?

chances are you don't have access to that just a third or fourth hand reporting of it so i wouldn't analyze to closely the exact meaning of the words.

I usually don't do this, but I'm a few pages behind in reading. I've been out driving again today, and I happened to go right down 75 and stopped at the Bethany Starbucks today. My wheels were turning so I got home and I'm starting to make maps. This first one shows three possible routes between SAL and EA's home in Allen. It's not on the map, but I would submit that some people might actually go all the way up to the the intersection of 121 and 75 before turning South, just because it's all highway then. It looks like it's going way out of the way, but if you're driving it, it doesn't feel like it. It just feels faster because you're not down on street grade roads. But that' JMO. You can see the routes clearly on the map. I thought what I might try next is start looking for areas of flood plane, creek beds and unimproved areas anywhere along these routes.

ETA: both maps are the same area, just one is the road map view and the other is the satellite view.

View attachment 68329
What time of day did you do this map? The reason I am asking because all 3 of the routes would mean it would take him 50-52 minutes round trip to go home that night and go back to the SAL area where Christina's phone last pinged at 4:47 and his at 4:56. So he leaves the garage at 3:58 IF he went straight home he arrives home approx 4:23 no way for him to get back by 4:47 when Christina phone is pinging back by the SAL that would make it already 4:48 leaving no time to do anything else but drive. So he either did not go home wake his brother and drive back to the SAL or he left her somewhere near the SAL and went home and then went back by 4:56. I wonder because of how LE stated Christina's LAST ping was at 4:47 am off the tower on Granite they have more pings previously meaning she and her phone did not get far from the garage at all or not until between 4:56 and 5:32. Just my speculations

I didn't think there were any other calls.
To me it's like they were calculating her movement to the garage. And the lost keys bother m leave the door open?
Don't you all think this was a planned robbery possibly?

this is from the hearing via feagans article via steveS

1 Texts from ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys

Some you have a choice either the keys where found before she left OR LE lied under oath in the hearing thereby jeopardizing the whole case. I full support you being able to choose which ever option you would like.

This next map is a much closer in shot of the area around EA's home. It shows how close his neighborhood is to Heritage Park and Cottonwood Creek in particular, but Mustang Creek as well. If you go back to the smaller, more zoomed out map in post #920, you can see that Cottonwood creek runs a long long way. I've got another map, that shows where Cottonwood Creek runs behind Allen High School, where many of the volunteer search parties have been meeting, and continues on up (I'm actually running backward, I'm sure it flows south) but it goes a long way. I'll show that in another post. It runs not far from the Allen Top Golf location as well.

Thanks for sharing all that. I know you know this, from being local, but it probably needs to be mentioned for those from other parts of the country that a "creek" in our DFW neighborhood areas - especially in recent years - isn't likely to be like what you think of in other states.

It's more of a creekbed, with little to no actual water moving, and no way to submerge or carry away a body downstream. (Not really much of a stream of water at all, usually). And recent years have been extra dry.

It can still be a place to conceal a body, perhaps, not in the water, but in the often-heavy bushes, trees, and undergrowth that might line both sides.

But the point being, if EA did put her in this creek, or most others in the area, she almost certainly hasn't floated away somehow and ended up miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735