GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are referring the exact thing that won't stop troubling me. To me, there always has to be an answer to the question of why? Jurors don't have to know it to convict, but my mind wants to tie that up. Why did he go back?

This is at least a zebra of a theory (but not a unicorn): He went back because he had a meet-up precondition to the abduction. If he did not know the meet-up point when he left with her, he might have been instructed later. The only logical way is by phone, unless he was being followed. Christina could have been transferred to another person's vehicle for purposes we can only surmise. However, this whole theory is nothing but surmising and there some really good sleuths here (as I am not). I am theorizing that someone other than EA took her body to another destination. So go ahead all others and poke holes in this theory, because that is what I think we ought to do and I won't be at all offended.

If, going by what the police think, that EA left the garage with CM in his trunk, having spoken about the time frame being 3 minutes, perhaps he went back to make sure there was no evidence left. Nothing fallen out her bag, no blood, no police presence?

Perhaps CM was still alive at this point, maybe she got in EA's car volunterally, did he say he would drop her off? But something happened then?

If it really is 90 days they have to charge him, and time is approaching for them to do so. I would think IF there really was any other arrests to be made they would be done so by now? Would they not be on trail with EA? Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think there will be any other people involved now.

The meaning for me, if "rock" crack cocaine, indicates a higher (more severe) level of drug use as to what the group was into.
Thus, more messed up in life and maturity factors hindered as a result of drug use.
It brings to mind the beautiful lady, Whitney Houston.
Is anybody able to envision a before and after of her or the video of her in the lobby of the hotel not long before her death?
She used and was hooked on crack cocaine (rock).
It hooks people quicker and harder compared to recreational use where snorting powder cocaine is common (not impossible to get hooked that way either but those who do would probably graduate to smoking it eventually).
From that point, everything starts going downhill and permanent brain alterations are more likley.

From the hearing:

One phone call and two texts were sent from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster. One text stated, “Could I get some of that good rock.” Stamm said this suggests cocaine and believes Foster could supply this drug.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

Personally, not a big deal to me.. "coke".."crack".."meth".. whatever... meh..

Oh, I thought I read weed was spilled on the carpet.
I don't recall the paraphernalia aspect at all - geesh!
So LE saw a pipe? wth, how hard would it be to stick that in one's pocket?
I guess we'd have to be there to witness how it all went down.
EA really didn't act as if he was concerned or covering anything up though, weird.

At one time, I know I suggested that weed could have been spilled on the carpet, which would explain the meticulous vacuuming, if CM wasn't in the passenger area.. but that was many threads ago...

BBM

I'm with you on the BF and I can't understand how JM standing up for him and saying he feels awful. Really?

I don't believe HF had any involvement with CM's disappearance but he needs to be slapped around a little for not reporting that she didn't come home for 4 days:slap:

JMO

The bf is incarcerated too though.
Why is info about his case so hard to come by?

Years ago, I knew someone (three guys together) who were arrested (in NOLA of all places) for selling drugs on the street (with a stash up in their hotel room).
They were out on bail shortly though and remained so for a long time before the case was decided. All three escaped prison which was an extremely lucky break but very costly.

Why does hf and others remain in jail from time of arrest for all of this time?

LE hasn't made a statement indicating they now believe no one besides EA is involved with Christina's disappearance.
Because LE stated earlier that someone else may be involved, their comment remains a possibility in my mind.
Until LE charges EA with murder or addresses the issue, I'll keep wondering if LE may still be investigating the case outside of EA.

When EA returned to the Shops at Legacy area (drove back), he may have done so to meet up with someone else. Why would he venture back to the area from which he just left if Christina was in his trunk? Did someone contact him or them? Did something happen to Christina after more drugs were obtained?

I know LE says they believe CM was in EA's trunk when he drove out of the garage
at 3:58 a.m.
Unless they have an image, how can they be sure?
We know drugs were being sought after.
Yet we don't know what or if there was a response because communications were deleted.

If EA left the garage with Christina in his trunk, why would he turn back to spend time near the shops again?
If the reason was to leave Christina, she would have been found by now imo.
I need this detour, based on toll clock and phone pings, to make sense.
Surely EA knows CM's phone would still be pinging as he backtracked.
If he was returning to the area to meet someone, why would he care about pings?
If she was already deceased in his trunk, he would care knowing both of them would be traced.
In today's age is anybody, especially people under age forty-five, that dumb about cell towers and pings being capable of pinpointing locations?

BBM

Considering that CM & EA were in the garage together for such a small stretch of time I believe that when EA realized what he had done and that now he had a dead body in his car, he went back to SOL to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. IMO his attack on Christina was never planned but when he tried to make a move on her and she rebuffed him he went ballistic. He was high and already disappointed that SB didn't want anything to do with him so when CM told him NO, slapped him or maybe laughed at him, he just loses it. He couldn't afford to leave any evidence, (keys, phone, jewelry) that would tie him to CM. Of course I don't know this for sure but it is JMO.

From the hearing:

One phone call and two texts were sent from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster. One text stated, “Could I get some of that good rock.” Stamm said this suggests cocaine and believes Foster could supply this drug.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

You don't think "crack" and "meth" are in different leagues than plain "coke" and "weed"?
I mean, weed isn't coke and heroin isn't coke. But crack and meth may be ALMOST as dangerous as heroin, no? Some drugs may take longer to kill a person.
Look what happened the other day at Wesleyan University in CT - at least eleven students hospitalized due to bad Molly causing drug overdoses.
How long has Molly been around anyway?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/23/us/wesleyan-university-molly-hospitalizations/

Yikes, I just saw a headline that a suspect in Holly Bobo's case committed suicide.

BBM

Considering that CM & EA were in the garage together for such a small stretch of time I believe that when EA realized what he had done and that now he had a dead body in his car, he went back to SOL to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. IMO his attack on Christina was never planned but when he tried to make a move on her and she rebuffed him he went ballistic. He was high and already disappointed that SB didn't want anything to do with him so when CM told him NO, slapped him or maybe laughed at him, he just loses it. He couldn't afford to leave any evidence, (keys, phone, jewelry) that would tie him to CM. Of course I don't know this for sure but it is JMO.

But the pings don't indicate he returned to the garage necessarily.
He returned to the area but we don't know where exactly.
The apartment area might ping there too - not sure though.

From the hearing:

I have tried to thank you for this post five times no less and the thank you button disappears on me every time despite refreshing. I just want to say thank you and that when it comes to those really bad drugs, I agree with you. Any drug can be the really wrong drug, imo, depending up the person who takes them. So many factors apply and so many tragedies result.

You don't think "crack" and "meth" are in different leagues than plain "coke" and "weed"?
I mean, weed isn't coke and heroin isn't coke. But crack and meth may be ALMOST as dangerous as heroin, no? Some drugs may take longer to kill a person.
Look what happened the other day at Wesleyan University in CT - at least eleven students hospitalized due to bad Molly causing drug overdoses.
How long has Molly been around anyway?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/23/us/wesleyan-university-molly-hospitalizations/

Yikes, I just saw a headline that a suspect in Holly Bobo's case committed suicide.

Yeah, I guess those drugs are in different leagues.. I just meant that it didn't matter to me which one it is, in relationship to this case. All can be deadly (not talking about weed)...

Some of it is way beyond my understanding. It seems a real time voice call is much harder to track. We know EA worked in a Sprint store, but do we have any idea of his technical knowledge. We may never know what may have been said in an actual phone conversation. For that, apparently the other party to the conversation would be needed to testify. Are some types of phones more difficult to track than others? That is probably information that EA would know. That presumes some special need for a burner phone maybe. That could be involvement in a drug business or it could mean premeditation in the abduction of Christina.

From 2012

http://www.diligentiagroup.com/lega...g-cell-phone-location-cell-tower-information/

From 2013:

http://cellularforensics.com/is-pinging-a-cell-phone-legal/

http://www.crypto.com/blog/celltapping

My belief is "rock" means rock cocaine, also known as "crack".
That is the most likely interpretation imo.

OT: All of this crack talk makes think of Amy Winehouse. Crack along with severe alcoholism took a major toll on her body(look at her online images).

If EA or CM were into crack that would be surprising.MOO

"Despite the theory behind the Eighth Amendment, judges often use excessively high bail amounts to prohibit an arrested individual from getting out of jail.
This type of excessive bail is often used for people that have been arrested on suspicion of dealing drugs, murder or other crimes where flight is a real possibility.
Many people have argued that this type of high bail violates the Eighth Amendment, but almost all have been unsuccessful."

Source: criminal.findlaw.com

We know bf is charged with dealing drugs and is the reason he's been sitting in jail since December 9, 2014.

We know EA is suspected of aggravated kidnapping and is the reason he's been sitting in jail since December 13, 2014.

We know EA spent time in jail for many days during the second week of September (can't find the exact date of his arrest) for phone theft.
His bond was posted on September 22, 2014.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wy...ast-Seen-With-Christina-Morris-281701721.html

We also know bf was arrested on October 14, 2014.
Link is hard to find - was the reason for violating probation rules?
Not sure the date he was released/posted bond.

Today, they both remain incarcerated with bonds of $1 million each.
Coincidence?
Normal?
Expected?

OT: All of this crack talk makes think of Amy Winehouse. Crack along with severe alcoholism took a major toll on her body(look at her online images).

One of them was asking for it and one of them, at least, had tried it apparently because they knew it was "good" (the rock they were asking for). Therefore, one of them at least must know the difference between good and bad when it comes to "rock" quality.

The message was sent and there's no way around it, rock was in the picture. imo.
Just don't know to what extent, for how long, if for both of them, etc.

I tend to agree that it wasn't crack, just don't see this group doing that and going out to these places, then eating a big burger, etc. Doesn't seem like they would do it at 10:30-11pm, then not do it again for 4 or 5 hours, I don't think. To me, EA may have used that as a way to get her to stay with him, IMO. I just don't get why he would think he could get HF's attention about that and plan on driving over there if HF answered and said ok. I mean, wasn't it about a 45 minute drive from SOL? What did he think HF was going to say "Oh yeah, come on over and bring my gf with you?". I don't know. Crazy world, glad I'm older now..

One of them was asking for it and one of them, at least, had tried it apparently because they knew it was "good" (the rock they were asking for). Therefore, one of them at least must know the difference between good and bad when it comes to "rock" quality.

The message was sent and there's no way around it, rock was in the picture. imo.
Just don't know to what extent, for how long, if for both of them, etc.

Well that is just just sad if either one of them or both were dabbling/beginning to use crack, that is a one way ticket to demolishing yourself. MOO

Someone earlier brought up the "Kelly" tool( kind of like a tire iron). I thought about this in conjunction with the cellphone hoard EA had in his car. Maybe when CM and EA arrived at the garage he told her something like: yes, I have a charger for your phone in my trunk. He opens trunk, she is standing there waiting and then is hit by tire iron from his trunk. Places her in trunk and....

"Despite the theory behind the Eighth Amendment, judges often use excessively high bail amounts to prohibit an arrested individual from getting out of jail.
This type of excessive bail is often used for people that have been arrested on suspicion of dealing drugs, murder or other crimes where flight is a real possibility.
Many people have argued that this type of high bail violates the Eighth Amendment, but almost all have been unsuccessful."

Source: criminal.findlaw.com

We know bf is charged with dealing drugs and is the reason he's been sitting in jail since December 9, 2014.

We know EA is suspected of aggravated kidnapping and is the reason he's been sitting in jail since December 13, 2014.

We know EA spent time in jail for many days during the second week of September (can't find the exact date of his arrest) for phone theft.
His bond was posted on September 22, 2014.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wy...ast-Seen-With-Christina-Morris-281701721.html

We also know bf was arrested on October 14, 2014.
Link is hard to find - was the reason for violating probation rules?
Not sure the date he was released/posted bond.

Today, they both remain incarcerated with bonds of $1 million each.
Coincidence?
Normal?
Expected?

And to think either of them will get the maximum is not realistic, IMO.

Unless Chrisina's body is found and 100% implicates EA, he will not get tthe max 99 years. This is where following other cases come into play. I've seen so many obviously guilty parties found guilty of MURDER not get 99 years. MOO

Even though Meth resembles a crystal rock, it is called crystal, glass, ice or crank.
http://www.narconon.org/drug-information/methamphetamine-ice.html

Everything about Cocaine known as coke, snow, flake or blow in powder form.
Crack is described too.
If you click specifically the crack description, you'll see the dangerous results a person can suffer from smoking crack.
The statistics at this site are old - from the 80's and 90's. What's up with that?
http://www.narconon.org/drug-information/cocaine-coke.html

There are so many slang names given to different drugs these days so who knows.
Oh I know, bf knows and so does EA.

Also bf was arrested for something that begins with "e".
Is that a chemical used to make a drug into something else? Or, a drug all by itself?
Whatever, LE believes bf had access to "rock", good rock at that.

Someone earlier brought up the "Kelly" tool( kind of like a tire iron). I thought about this in conjunction with the cellphone hoard EA had in his car. Maybe when CM and EA arrived at the garage he told her something like: yes, I have a charger for your phone in my trunk. He opens trunk, she is standing there waiting and then is hit by tire iron from his trunk. Places her in trunk and....

I could see him showing her something like drugs in his trunk and either hitting her with something or slamming the ttrunk on her. I don't see her falling for seeing a charger in his ttrunk. MOO Who keeps chargers IN THEIR TRUNK?

But the pings don't indicate he returned to the garage necessarily.
He returned to the area but we don't know where exactly.
The apartment area might ping there too - not sure though.

Yes of course we don't know for sure of EA's location but I was going off one of your posts #425 throwing out one reason that EA may have returned to an area near SOL. Just a theory and JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23