GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused. I thought that the general consensus was that he was looking to "get some" that night and the SB account was indicative of his state of mind.

Why do you think LE has said this was SA, then? Where else are they getting that idea? I, personally think SB's story is BS, but I was under the assumption that LE and others were putting Some stock in it.

I'm not going over the same evidence over and over again. Im actively seeking new information. I'm trying to figure out how all these different people played a role in this situation. Even people who weren't there. Even people who weren't involved. Life isn't simple. Her life was real. There are reasons that they all ended up in the same apartment on the same night that she went missing.

And then there is Occam's Razor. JMO

Why do you think LE has said this was SA, then? Where else are they getting that idea?

I think it was clear that LE mentioned a sexual assault intent because the evidence they had found (most of which we don't know) told them as much. Where did they get that from? Obviously from the results of their investigations. I trust that they are experienced enough to ask pertinent questions to ascertain what was going on, and put 2 + 2 together as needed.

I'm not going over the same evidence over and over again. I'm actively seeking new information. I'm trying to figure out how all these different people played a role in this situation. Even people who weren't there. Even people who weren't involved. Life isn't simple. Her life was real. There are reasons that they all ended up in the same apartment on the same night that she went missing.

Everyone has a "reason" (though at times the reason is insignificant) for everything they do, but the reasons for being in place A may have nothing to do with what happened in place B at a later time where they weren't. I bet LE asked all these questions long ago, and more.

I've yet to see any evidence that places anyone in CM's company after she left PPs, other than EA. And there's plenty that puts EA with her. Occam's razor indeed.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 10m10 minutes ago
Collin County Grand Jury is hearing the #EnriqueArochi agg kidnapping case today. Family of #ChristinaMorris waiting for news.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 10m10 minutes ago
Collin County Grand Jury is hearing the #EnriqueArochi agg kidnapping case today. Family of #ChristinaMorris waiting for news.

Finally.

Can the GJ cut short like the preliminary hearing if they've "heard enough" for an indictment or will it go until the prosecution presents everything they want to present?

Finally! The grand jury began meeting before Christmas, and I have been anxiously awaiting its conclusion! Btw, the secrecy behind its convening so long ago just proves how there is so much we don't know and LE does. Also, those people called to testify to the grand jury have been sworn to silence for quite some time.

Great post! and great point! Fingers crossed more information comes out today and brings us closer to finding CM!

I am a little confused, sorry if my question has been explained and I missed the answer. I thought that the grand jury was going to hear the Sexual Assault of a Child charge first, but today they are hearing the AK charge. I'm sure that I'm confused on protocol but if someone could provide a short primer, it would help me keep up. TIA!

I am a little confused, sorry if my question has been explained and I missed the answer. I thought that the grand jury was going to hear the Sexual Assault of a Child charge first, but today they are hearing the AK charge. I'm sure that I'm confused on protocol but if someone could provide a short primer, it would help me keep up. TIA!

That was an assumption made by some posters, it has never been the case AFAIK.

Finally! The grand jury began meeting before Christmas, and I have been anxiously awaiting its conclusion! Btw, the secrecy behind its convening so long ago just proves how there is so much we don't know and LE does. Also, those people called to testify to the grand jury have been sworn to silence for quite some time.

Wait, what? GJ has already been meeing on the AK charge?

It was postponed because of weather. I never heard when the new date was and based on Circle's post above they've already started hearing the AK charged.

can you show us or tell us where you saw your information regarding people testifying during the grand jury being sworn to secrecy for quite some time? this is something I've not heard of before. tia

I can't imagine that they wouldn't indict on this charge. That is the only result that comes out of it, right? I know that there is testimony and evidence presented, but since it's secret and the defense isn't part of the proceeding, it doesn't seem to me like there would be new news for us, IMO.

can you show us or tell us where you saw your information regarding people testifying during the grand jury being sworn to secrecy for quite some time? this is something I've not heard of before. tia
I can't show you but know it from people in the Collin County area who know someone called. The person did not divulge anything that happened, btw. I figured now that Brittany tweeted they were meeting, I could finally post without getting my hand slapped by the mods or the law for that matter.

"Are there special *procedures for testimony by a witness or the accused?
Yes. If a witness is going to give testimony, then she must be sworn in using the oath in CCP Art. 20.16 mandating that she tell the truth and keep secret any matter about which she was questioned or which she observed. If that secrecy is violated, the witness can be found in contempt and fined $500 and/or imprisoned for up to six months."

http://www.tdcaa.com/journal/grand-jury-where-community-meets-law

I can't show you but know it from people in the Collin County area who know someone called. I figured now that Brittany tweeted they were meeting, I could finally post without getting my hand slapped by the mods or the law for that matter.

I wonder if there is a gag order on the case?? Would we even know about a gag order being issued??? seems like we would. We need the lawyers in here today!

I can't show you but know it from people in the Collin County area who know someone called. I figured now that Brittany tweeted they were meeting, I could finally post without getting my hand slapped by the mods or the law for that matter.

So is this the first time they have started hearing the case or no?

"Are there special *procedures for testimony by a witness or the accused?
Yes. If a witness is going to give testimony, then she must be sworn in using the oath in CCP Art. 20.16 mandating that she tell the truth and keep secret any matter about which she was questioned or which she observed. If that secrecy is violated, the witness can be found in contempt and fined $500 and/or imprisoned for up to six months."

http://www.tdcaa.com/journal/grand-jury-where-community-meets-law

Hmmm.... so might not be a great idea to post online that people have talked about their GJ testimony...

Has any media outlet confirmed that today is the GJ for the kidnapping?

Hmmm.... so might not be a great idea to post online that people have talked about their GJ testimony...

I did not say they talked about their testimony. Let me make that clear. They did not talk about their testimony. All I know is they were called and they were emphatic they could not discuss it.

I did not say they talked about their testimony. Let me make that clear. They did not talk about their testimony. All I know is they were called and they were emphatic they could not discuss it.

I thought even the subpoenas were supposed to be kept secret. Hopefully not!

I can't believe we're about to be on thread #38 and still no Christina. Hoping that'll change today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste