Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I was just rereading the article again and this popped out at me:

"When Arochi decided to head out about 3:30 that morning, Christina said she’d walk with him to the parking garage. "

Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I remember from a VI (I think) that Christina was ready to leave and EA jumped at the chance to walk her to her car. Am I wrong??

I don't remember what a VI said, but I do think that "jumped at the chance" is a fairly subjective statement that might simply be talk. Clearly one or the other (of EA and CM) was leaving at about 3:30, and the other decided to go at the same time - but imo them leaving together wouldn't have to have had any sort of significance.

Maybe CM asked if someone could walk her to her car and EA said, "Sure, I'll do it." (And if that's the case, one person's idea that in so doing he was "jumping at the chance" is another person's "EA politely offered to be a gentleman, when asked for his help.") Maybe he was leaving and she said let me go too. Maybe they were both about to leave and said let's go together. Maybe the others that were there do recall exactly how that went down, but if it turns out that no one from that night has a very specific memory of who initiated what (if anything) so that they walked together, that wouldn't surprise me at all.

One thing I found interesting in the article is that while it says CM's family doesn't rule it out, it notes "Police have said they found no evidence of drug use that night."

No telling what he may have said, and it may be a big to-do about nothing. But I can't imagine that the court would disallow the use of those conversations. There is no legal "right to privacy" on a public phone conversation in prison. LE is allowed to snoop around and listen to what suspects say in public, without announcing they are listening. It's called gathering evidence.

I agree. AND I think the defense is doing the best the can.... try to suppress all the spoken words of EA because: LIES. I would do the same if I were them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28