GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with cell phone pings is that, after the fact, they are not that precise.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police

What will probably be damning to EA is if his phone pings at another cell tower later and Christine's does also within a reasonable amount of time, thus showing they might have been moving together. I don't believe LE has revealed everything they have on the cell phones, though.

BUT the cell phone info AND the forensic evidence from EA's car together are going to be hard to counter.

Agree.

We have all heard about triangulation and when reading about cell phone pings yesterday what I learned is there is also another piece of information that is important and helpful. Its the signal strength. That can help LE determine where the phone actually was. The companies need that information to help understand how well their service is performing as well as whether or not to let a tower take a call.

But what makes it very complex to LE is there are other factors that come into play for which tower a cell phone will use. One of those factors is LOAD VOLUME of calls. So even if a tower is really close it may not be the one your phone ultimately uses if the load volume of calls is already too high on that tower.

The bottom line is it takes some very careful analysis of cell phone records and all pieces of that information to really determine with any degree of comfort level where a particular person is. LE is getting better at working with the information and this maybe why there is sometimes huge delays in hearing details about cases.

Some good information in that article. Thanks for sharing it.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police

Just reading about this case and its terribly sad they haven't found her.

The timeline does indicate some things to us. Lets take a look at this part.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/250595664/Find-Christina-Timeline

0355-CM and EA on camera walking into garage (timestamp on video says 0357)

0358-EA’s car on video leaving garage
10 min
0408- EA drives through main toll gantry at Custer Rd. on 121 northbound
39 min
0447 -CM’s phone pings tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy
(north of Shops at Legacy)
9 min
0456-EA’s phone pings tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy
36 min
0532-EA’s phone pings tower at 1500 block of E Bethany Dr.
(near EA’s home)
4 hrs 43 min
1015-EA at Kroger gas pump cleaning back and passenger side of car while refueling
36 min
1051-EA arrives at Sprint

All JMO
I dont think he attacked her in the parking garage. There is only 3 minutes from 3:55 to 3:58 and he is in his car leaving garage.

I think he lured her into the car telling her he could get supplies to party. Note the texts right before that where he is trying to acquire party supplies. So with only 3 minutes there and he is leaving I think they both left in his car and she was still ok.

Now in this creeps mind he probably has no intention to do anything but attack her as soon as he can get to a place to do it. She doesnt have a clue just yet what his real intentions are and so he begins his drive.

I think she is still ok at 4:08 because he drove through a toll area of some sort. Usually cameras around and other cars slowing for the toll. He probably knew this area was coming up so I don't think he pulled anything before then.

So lets assume she is still alive and in car driving with him at 4:08 at the toll area.

This is where things get a little dicey. 39 minutes pass until....
04:47 CM’s phone pings tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy

I think she gets clobbered or choked right here after her phone pinged. I think this is at the point where she realized his intentions and she wanted no part of it and he would not take no for an answer. I think he had grabbed her phone and he turned it off and it pinged as it was being shut off is my guess. I think he hurt her real bad here and knocked her out and maybe did worse at this point. Shortly after 4:47 this all occurred.
I think he must have been pulled over somewhere in his car with her. Maybe a dark area of a parking lot or behind some stores or something.
After he is finished attacking her he puts her in the trunk here is my guess. All of that could happen in 9 minutes. Because notice what happens next.

9 minutes later at 0456 his phone is now pinging so I think he turned his phone off now as he was leaving the same general area. Location is same. He is now driving and heading where? Where else? The monster is driving towards home because he doesn't know what else to do. He has to regroup now. He may also need a shovel or some other materials. Not sure if he ever goes in the house but at some point near his house he turns his phone back on and maybe right back off at 05:32 as he leaves house area for the final dumping ground he has though of. He did not stay near his house long.

In the next 4 hours and 43 minutes he drives to the final dumping ground and dumps the body until he is finally spotted at the gas pumps at 10:15.

That's a lot of time to drive somewhere quite aways away. Since he was getting gas I do think he probably drove the body to some place he had in mind to dispose of it during this 4+ hour window.

What we need to know is someone that knew him well enough to know of what place that monster would think of that was about close to a 1 1/2 hour drive away. Thinking 1.5 hour drive to go there, 1 hour to dig/dump/hide body and then 1.5 hour drive to get back.

Anyway....this is JMO in looking at the timeline and trying to figure out what that monster did. The only thing I am 95% positive about is she was still fine and in his car as they went through the toll area. Basing that on too short of time for him to pull anything before then.

I not as sure but I do think her phone pinging at 0447 is at the point of attack and I think he may have turned her phone off there. As a phone powers down I think it may do a ping. Maybe we can check on that if that is true or not.

I think an important part of the timeline would be when he got the cleaning supplies and when he used them. I remember long ago discussing the cleaning supplies and what he used them for, but can't remember without researching.

I found this info from the search warrant in the Media section (paraphrased).

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...-11e4-8cbb-1f4760146008/54946c2148a9a.pdf.pdf

After the first interview with EA on September 3rd, the detectives got consent from EA to look at his vehicle. They noticed a dent and that the car appeared to have been recently cleaned. Vacuum marks were evident on the carpet in the car.

On September 10th and 24th, trash pulls were conducted. Both times empty cleaner containers that were free from dust and appeared to be new were found. Also cleaning rags were found.

I agree. Those 2 pings from both her phone and his phone at 4:47 + 4:56 at the same location 5800 Granite Pkwy had to either be turning the phones back on OR turning them off. I agree it is one or the other.

Otherwise LE would have most likely said phone calls to some person or receiving calls from some person. They just said Pings so that means phones were most likely turned on or off. I am convinced a cell phone will ping the service company both when its turned on and when its turned off.

Thanks. I'll put up a scenario and possible search location map for you to see later today.

What is "A Specific Brandy request"? I've never heard of such a thing.

Probably a typo for "Brady" disclosure - a request for certain evidence which may be favorable to the defense, to which the defense may be entitled under Constitutional protections, and which has not yet been given them.

(Quote snipped by me)

Typo has been fixed by Collin County:

03/29/2016
Motion
Comments Defendant's First Amended Motion for the State to Disclose Exculpatory Evidence: A Specific Brady request Concerning Information given by Mr. **** ****

Arochi preyed on Christina.imo
He probably spent the evening of her disappearance observing and identifying her vulnerabilities, noticing details like frictions between her and her boyfriend while listening to conversations, observing her demeanor and collecting information. He let her feel comfortable, probably flirted but backed off when she rejected his advances.
It's been reported that Arochi let CM use his phone although he lies in an interview and says he doesn't remember letting her use the phone. He remembers everything. Saying he did ten shots and can't remember is all a lie and a bad alibi imo. He walks without staggering in the garage video.

He's cunning and CM was unsuspecting. 3 minutes is a very short time to get someone into the trunk of a car and exit a parking garage. He would have needed to avoid a struggle by creating a lure.
So someone petite had been having fun playing on his new stolen Sprint phone and he happened to have some phones in the trunk of his car that he could make her an exceptionally awesome deal on...well..let me see your phone a minute..oh yeah your gonna like these phones..(pop the trunk) check 'em out...and in you go.
He exits the garage with CM in the trunk and her cell phone in his hand.

With his and her phones turned off I think he drove through the gate at Custer Rd and exited to this location.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/574...abafd88a11!2m2!1d-96.8210721!2d33.1025293!3e0

With the intention of sexually assaulting Christina I think Arochi stopped the car and let her out of the trunk at which point he got his A$$ kicked. She most likely found a tire iron in the trunk and waited for him to let her out. I imagine the first blow was to his body area and the second blow he blocked with his arm causing those injuries. I can see how at that point she could have made it behind the wheel of the car and tried to escape possibly striking Arochi with the vehicle giving him the limp and then he further damages the car striking it with his fist out of anger. The fight then continues inside the vehicle resulting in bite marks and scratches. Unfortunately in this scenario CM doesn't escape her attacker but she does well in killing his sexual desires and preventing him from carrying out his plan. I don't believe he had time or ability after the struggle and before the cell pings.

I think he left CM there and returned to the parking garage area, turned on CM's phone and headed away from the garage for a few minutes dumped her phone then reversed direction and turned on his phone and headed home. The time and distance to the last cell ping seems to work out.

Per the trash collections at his home I think he cleaned his car and then went back to conceal the remains a couple of days later. In searching I would want to clear that location and any similar locations within the same time line first.

His route;
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/574...9c8813a75e5!2m2!1d-96.820289!2d33.0784527!3e0

As Always JMO

I think an important part of the timeline would be when he got the cleaning supplies and when he used them. I remember long ago discussing the cleaning supplies and what he used them for, but can't remember without researching.
Yes!! The Odorban!! I'd never heard of it before this but have heard it at work a couple times since as being known to get rid of any smell. Anytime our maintenance director brought it up, I had to bring up this case. Thinking of her sweet soul and her family. (And in our case, the Odorban was not successful)

Actions speak louder than words. The fact the defence don't want phone records or pings used is like a huge neon GUILTY sign above his head. If he had nothing to hide, had done nothing wrong why would this bother the defense. If he had been where he said he was, and didn't kidnap Christina why would he care.
I hope there's no reason they would allow them not to be used, and I hope the prosecution can bring up in court why he wanted them not to be used!
That's made me so mad!!

And I can guess who mr XXXX XXXX is ... I take it we cannot discuss him here? Even if we don't name him can we say who we think he is?

And I can guess who mr XXXX XXXX is ... I take it we cannot discuss him here? Even if we don't name him can we say who we think he is?

Respectfully, maybe you can't. It's almost certainly not who you think it is. First of all, although TOS doesn't allow it to be posted here because we can't sleuth others, I and others have seen the name, as it's on the linked county website, and you and anyone else can as well. Second, I have followed the case, and it's not even a name I have any clue who it is (although, who knows, maybe someone else recognizes it). Maybe it's an expert of some kind, maybe a police officer, maybe some bystander who might know something, maybe a property owner in the area, who knows, but I don't recognize it.

Respectfully, maybe you can't. It's almost certainly not who you think it is. First of all, although TOS doesn't allow it to be posted here because we can't sleuth others, I and others have seen the name, as it's on the linked county website, and you and anyone else can as well. Second, I have followed the case, and it's not even a name I have any clue who it is (although, who knows, maybe someone else recognizes it). Maybe it's an expert of some kind, maybe a police officer, maybe some bystander who might know something, maybe a property owner in the area, who knows, but I don't recognize it.
I researched the heck out of him, but can't find anything pertinent.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure "x,etc" is anyone that we've heard about before. The name on the court docs isn't a pseudonym-it's his actual name. We just aren't able to sleuth him, because we don't want to jeopardize the case.
I'm seriously confounded as to his role, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

We'll have to wait on WS for a bit longer.

I'm not sure "x,etc" is anyone that we've heard about before. The name on the court docs isn't a pseudonym-it's his actual name. We just aren't able to sleuth him, because we don't want to jeopardize the case.

And he hadn't been subpoena'd, that much we do know.

What about him waking his brother up who was passed out on the couch to get him to go to his bed? This makes me think he took her back to his place where whatever he did to her happened.

Pretty easy for me to see where Me X probably fits in. But, we shall see...

Actually, I take that back, as I had the wrong person, sorry. Ugh.

I was wracking my brain to figure out what you were thinking of and only now it hit me that you were getting the name mixed up, right?? Ugh the creepy model pix? Lol thanks for the reminder. Not. Ha ha

With these motions and wiping his phone, definitely something bigger being hidden. I agree it points a possibility of someone else involved and could explain why another is in jail on nonrelated charges. He wants cell tower data suppressed too to hide where Christina is. So is it safe to say last ping of Christina was 5800 Granite tower?

IMO, I don't think this automatically points to a nefarious third party. It could be as simple as him wiping the phone clean due to searching for things he ought not in light of a disadvantageous situation, notwithstanding cause. It could be a third party phone call (did he call anyone in those hours?).
Either way, we'll have to wait for 6/16 to see if anything enlightening comes out in regards to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12