GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we mention some of the lesser known names on the subpoena list and discuss what they may be testifying about?

Nope, they don't need their names being discussed here just because they are being subpoenaed.

It took 2-6 days from the time the Defense application was submitted and amended for the list of names. The State only submitted their list today. I feel 99.99997% certain that the State's list isn't on here yet - no one from the Arochi family has been listed as being subject to subpoena. If at least one member of the family isn't put on the stand, there is something seriously wrong.

Perhaps the State doesn't think they need them (EAs family). If they feel they have solid physical evidence, plus his statements and lies... maybe they don't need his family. They only need to prove, at this point, a kidnapping. I am not sure his brother could even offer an alibi for the kidnapping, since they need to prove it happened in the garage, close to the time EA and CM were last seen on camera. If this was a murder case, maybe then they would need them. In my opinion, they'd be better suited for the defense, but even then, I am not sure they help the defense at this stage either.

Hoping things get going for all this to come to some sort of an end... Bumping for Christina. Hopefully a trial date soon xx

Quite a while, as long as his lawyers drag their feet and hold up the case's against him.

Wasn't Jodi Arias in jail for 4 or 5 years before her trial? It was her causing the delay though.....

Checking in, thinking about Christina and her family. I had to walk away for a little while but I know that's not an option for her family. I live in the area and I'm always looking for her. Nina please come home.

@CuriousinNY they go over motions and consider a trial date

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Per Brittany Feagans:
#EnriqueArochi trial to be moved to June in agg kidnapping of #ChristinaMorris #BREAKING

[video=twitter;656844404452253696]https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/656844404452253696[/video]

ETA 6/6/16

JUNE?!?
UGHHH

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

June? Nooooooo!

I noticed Jonni hasn't been doing press or social media. My heart breaks for her. I can't believe how long it's been.

No family at court? Wow. Enrique may talk if everyone gives up and stops listening to him. He had to have made a huge mistake.

So sad for Christina's family. No one should have to deal with that. Praying they find her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop