GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[h=1]Family grieving after human remains found in Anna ID'd as missing Plano woman[/h]
"After 2,185 days, Christina is found," said her sister Sarah Estes at a press conference Thursday.
"Our grief is overwhelming, while we realize our worst fears and most terrifying nightmares," Estes said.

Christina's mother Jonni Hare said her family is grieving now.

"This, I must say, is the most difficult day that I've ever faced in my entire life," Hare said.

Morris' family brought flowers to the site Thursday morning.

"Please understand, we need to grieve, we need to heal, we need our time," Hare said. "That's all I'm asking is respect us."

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Anna-Police-investigate-human-remains--476146493.html

I am heartbroken and happy at the same time. Happy that her family will finally have closure and be able to have a proper funeral for her. They never gave up. RIP Christina. This also gives me hope for other missing people that one day their families could have closure too

I am so sorry it ended this way, but hopefully the family will find peace knowing she is finally home

Will all of you do me a favor? If you’re the praying kind, please pray for my two cousins. They are the guys who found her yesterday. They are deeply heartbroken.

Thank you!

Absolutely. I can't even begin to imagine the shock and heartbreak. Give them huge HUGS for me.

:heartluv::heartbeat:

I had to quote your entire post because I feel exactly the same way.

I really wish someone recorded EA’s reaction when they told him. I remember Casey Anthony’s.

May he rot in hell.

If I am to understand correctly they cannot sentence him to death because of how the original charges were worded they aren't able to proceed with Capital Murder; but, will go with the lesser charge of Murder. This will also compound his sentence with possible additional life sentences ensuring that he will never get out...but it can't carry the death penalty...

I am heartbroken and happy at the same time. Happy that her family will finally have closure and be able to have a proper funeral for her. They never gave up. RIP Christina. This also gives me hope for other missing people that one day their families could have closure too

I have seen multiple bodies discovered this week. It's warming up, people are going out and stumbling across bodies. It's always a bittersweet time of year. Hope for answers but knowing that also means finality.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/national...d-in-collin-county-belong-to-christina-morris

[FONT=&amp]Toby Shook, a former long-time Dallas County prosecutor who is now a defense attorney, has followed the case closely. He said it's doubtful prosecutors can pursue a capital murder charge and go for the death penalty against Arochi because he's already been convicted of kidnapping -- the portion of the charge that would elevate a new charge to capital murder.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Since he has been found guilty of aggravated kidnapping, that prevents them from going with capital because the aggravating factor being kidnapping,” Shook said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Arochi, 27, is eligible for parole in 30 years and is appealing his life sentence.[/FONT]

If I am to understand correctly they cannot sentence him to death because of how the original charges were worded they aren't able to proceed with Capital Murder; but, will go with the lesser charge of Murder. This will also compound his sentence with possible additional life sentences ensuring that he will never get out...but it can't carry the death penalty...

I wouldn't count on it; if prosecutors can find a way to charge him with capital murder, they will.

I wouldn't count on it; if prosecutors can find a way to charge him with capital murder, they will.

Totally agreed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Christina's mom and sister was simply heartbreaking. I haven't had time lately to be on Websleuths, I have no idea what prompted me to check in today. Imagine my surprise to find out that Christina has finally been found.

After all the searches came up empty, I know most of us thought that she would only be found by chance, by someone who wasn't even looking for her. But what are the chances that she would be found by relatives of one of our own members? AHintexas, give your cousins our heartfelt thanks for bringing Christina home to her family.

RIP Christina. And so many hugs to her family and friends...I wish you all comfort and strength.

This gives me hope that someday soon, Heather will also be found.

I was just going off of what the DA said in an interview yesterday..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Will all of you do me a favor? If you’re the praying kind, please pray for my two cousins. They are the guys who found her yesterday. They are deeply heartbroken.

Thank you!
I will be sending prayers there way. I have found remains before and I understand what they are going through once you see something you cannot unsee it. It's a very hard situation to come to terms with especially when they unexpectedly found her. If they continue to struggle please have them reach out to a professional to talk with. If they do not want to do that and would like to reach out to me you can direct message me and I will give you my contact information. I belong to Rapid Search and Rescue, I am not a therapist but we extensively have discussions after remains are found to work through things together. I would be more than happy to do that with them as well.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I will be sending prayers there way. I have found remains before and I understand what they are going through once you see something you cannot unsee it. It's a very hard situation to come to terms with especially when they unexpectedly found her. If they continue to struggle please have them reach out to a professional to talk with. If they do not want to do that and would like to reach out to me you can direct message me and I will give you my contact information. I belong to Rapid Search and Rescue, I am not a therapist but we extensively have discussions after remains are found to work through things together. I would be more than happy to do that with them as well.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
That is a beautiful offer. Thankful for people like you.

I was just going off of what the DA said in an interview yesterday..

I heard several interviews of the same as it relates to capital murder. If they could prove sexual assault or another crime, would that open the door for a capital murder charge?

Awww, yes, definitely I will.

I'm not the praying type but I wish them all the love and good thoughts to cope with this and also with this beautiful human being, may she fly with the angels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back