GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think from reading Jonni's latest Facebook post, she knows what we all know. The mystery of where Enrique left Christina is finally over.

I hope after all this time, there will still be evidence tying him to that scene. Maybe they will recover the missing blanket from his trunk, or the black shirt he wore that he wrote the note about, or maybe some of the black gorilla tape found in his trash.

I'm guessing he originally took her there between his cell pinging at his house around 5:30 AM that morning and then seeing him on Kroger surveillance cleaning his car, late for work. His car was damaged by the time he was at Sprint, right? And then maybe he went back after getting off work to make sure in the daylight that he had done an okay job concealing her, and thankfully his cell phone was still on to ping that tower.

Edit - had my dates wrong. EA cell pinged in Anna day AFTER being late to work.

I haven't read about this case, haven't heard about it really, but I gather than this young woman was abducted and murdered by a friend? Video placed him with her walking away from a party and later in a parking garage but no video captured her leaving, only him?

Is he an illegal? What is his story?

I suppose he tried to have sex with her, she resisted and so he killed her. ANIMAL.

After 40+ threads I hope she is finally found for her family.

I also hope LE is able to get more evidence from the scene that ties the killer to her murder.

I think from reading Jonni's latest Facebook post, she knows what we all know. The mystery of where Enrique left Christina is finally over.

I hope after all this time, there will still be evidence tying him to that scene. Maybe they will recover the missing blanket from his trunk, or the black shirt he wore that he wrote the note about, or maybe some of the black gorilla tape found in his trash.

I'm guessing he originally took her there between his cell pinging at his house around 5:30 AM that morning and then seeing him on Kroger surveillance cleaning his car, late for work. His car was damaged by the time he was at Sprint, right? And then maybe he went back after getting off work to make sure in the daylight that he had done an okay job concealing her, and thankfully his cell phone was still on to ping that tower.

I agree with this except I am not sure he would have even gone back once he left her there.

If LE finds any blanket or other material then they should be able to find carpet fibers that match his trunk. A huge BINGO if they find material at the scene.

Can you please link the post

Those of us who have followed the case from the beginning concur.

As for a murder trial, I lean towards that happening. DA, Plano PD are very invested.

I realized this morning that yes...they probably will go for a murder charge, with the death penalty. When I wrote a post yesterday saying I thought they wouldn't because he was already convicted and sentenced to life, I wasn't remembering that TX has the death penalty and *also* actually carries it out. I'm in KS and technically it's legal here but there hasn't been anyone executed in half a century.

So yeah...if this is Christina they very well may bring capital murder charges against him, and honestly, he deserves it. After what he did to her and what he's put the family through, sitting his pouty @$$ behind bars all these years, never once having a shred of sympathy for the heartache of Christina's family? Yes. He's a monster. And although I have some issues with how his family has handled things, his actions have victimized them, as well.

MONSTER.

I agree with this except I am not sure he would have even gone back once he left her there.

If LE finds any blanket or other material then they should be able to find carpet fibers that match his trunk. A huge BINGO if they find material at the scene.

I hear ya, but a lot of times they do return to where they left them. And I think that's why PPD put the GPS tracker on his car.

I guess what is making me lean this way is I don't see why he would vacuum his trunk at Sprint if he knew he was about to put her back in it (assuming he used his car to take her, which is how the fender damage occured). Possibly he was paranoid that the police would be coming to question him that day, so he went ahead and vacuumed, but in that case, wouldn't he also be too paranoid to leave her body unconcealed (at his house?) for that long?

It makes the most sense he went back.

1 - His phone was turned off after it pinged at his house at 5:30 am
2 - He was late to work
3 - He was seen vacuuming his trunk at work
4 - Surveillance footage has him cleaning the back of his trunk just prior to showing up (late) to work.

Why would he go to the trouble of cleaning if he was late to work, esp if he was going to put he back in there after work? And where would she have been in the interim (between work the afternoon of 8/30 and 3 pm on 8/31 when his first ping in Anna occurs)?

Can you please link the post

Not sure if the rules allow me to. It says Enrique you will rot in h*ll. Posted 7 hours ago.

If you go to the Help Find Christina Morris FB page, many people have tagged her in the comments of the original article posted about the remains yesterday.

JMO
I agree EA is probably shaking in his prison booties.

I think he could be charged with her murder and go for death penalty because its Texas and I dont think it would be double jeapardy because

"he was arrested for aggravated kidnapping. A jury in 2016 found him guilty and Arochi was then sentenced by a judge to life in prison."

Texas does not mess around. When they give death penalty they mean it. They execute lots of DP convictees each year.

ETA: Texas tops the list of all states with carried out executions. A total of 548 since 1976. 3 this year already in 2018 and 7 last year in 2017.

Its usually double digit figures but the last couple years there was that problem with lack of DP lethal injection drugs. They obviously have found alternatives.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/unidentified-remains-found-near-search-area-for-missing-woman-christina-morris/

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/number-executions-state-and-region-1976

I haven't read about this case, haven't heard about it really, but I gather than this young woman was abducted and murdered by a friend? Video placed him with her walking away from a party and later in a parking garage but no video captured her leaving, only him?

Is he an illegal? What is his story?

I suppose he tried to have sex with her, she resisted and so he killed her. ANIMAL.

Christina met up with several friends on Aug 30th and went out with them to several bars in a trendy shopping center area, then went back to the apartment of one of the friends.

She was originally intending to spend the night IIRC, but decided to go home. Enrique Arochi is one of the "friends" at the party/going out event.

He decided to leave around the same time she did, and walked with her to the parking garage where they had both parked. There's video surveillance of them walking to the garage and entering the garage. Once inside the garage, no more footage. Then his car leaves and hers never does.

It took until Monday or Tuesday evening for her to be reported missing - this was Labor Day weekend - because her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, was basically a drug dealing addict asshat, and apparently didn't care that she hadn't come home or thought she was staying away on purpose because she was mad.

She missed work one day which was unusual but on the 2nd day when she didn't show up her boss contacted a friend who contacted Christina's mom. That's when her friends and family started talking and realized no one had heard from her all weekend.

Long story short, EA denied denied denied, but there were many suspicions things about his actions that night and the next day. LE found Christina's DNA in his trunk, and while it wasn't a large quantity, it was enough that they knew she herself had to have been in his trunk and it wasn't just minor transfer from her belongings (like if she'd put her purse in there for example).

He was eventually charged with aggravated kidnapping and convicted, sentenced to 99 years in prison.

There's much much more to the story but that's the best summary I can do at the moment.

There's a Disappeared episode about Christina that you can find online if you have the time and inclination which did a pretty good job.

I realized this morning that yes...they probably will go for a murder charge, with the death penalty. When I wrote a post yesterday saying I thought they wouldn't because he was already convicted and sentenced to life, I wasn't remembering that TX has the death penalty and *also* actually carries it out. I'm in KS and technically it's legal here but there hasn't been anyone executed in half a century.

So yeah...if this is Christina they very well may bring capital murder charges against him, and honestly, he deserves it. After what he did to her and what he's put the family through, sitting his pouty @$$ behind bars all these years, never once having a shred of sympathy for the heartache of Christina's family? Yes. He's a monster. And although I have some issues with how his family has handled things, his actions have victimized them, as well.

MONSTER.

Plus he’s eligible for parole in 30 years. I’m sure Christina’s family would like to see that eligibility gone, and I would bet are in favor of the DP being on the table.

I hear ya, but a lot of times they do return to where they left them. And I think that's why PPD put the GPS tracker on his car.

I guess what is making me lean this way is I don't see why he would vacuum his trunk at Sprint if he knew he was about to put her back in it (assuming he used his car to take her, which is how the fender damage occured). Possibly he was paranoid that the police would be coming to question him that day, so he went ahead and vacuumed, but in that case, wouldn't he also be too paranoid to leave her body unconcealed (at his house?) for that long?

JMO
I think he likely left the body there at the scene before he arrived at work and that is why he started to clean the car good. Then when he went back there then all he had to do was just get out of his car and walk over to where he had left her to try to conceal her body more.

There would not be much more cleaning needed on his car if he had left her body there the first time he arrived there.

JMO
I think he likely left the body there at the scene before he arrived at work and that is why he started to clean the car good. Then when he went back there then all he had to do was just get out of his car and walk over to where he had left her to try to conceal her body more.

There would not be much more cleaning needed on his car if he had left her body there the first time he arrived there.
I agree. Makes me sick to think he told his family that jail was like a mini vacation and the police had nothing on him. He needs to be charged with murder.

It makes the most sense he went back.

1 - His phone was turned off after it pinged at his house at 5:30 am
2 - He was late to work
3 - He was seen vacuuming his trunk at work
4 - Surveillance footage has him cleaning the back of his trunk just prior to showing up (late) to work.

Why would he go to the trouble of cleaning if he was late to work, esp if he was going to put he back in there after work? And where would she have been in the interim (between work the afternoon of 8/30 and 3 pm on 8/31 when his first ping in Anna occurs)?

RBBM

I agree with Hatfield's post as to "Why," but you also have to remember that drugs were more than likely involved, EA had little to no sleep, Christina had been murdered....

I'm just thankful that if this is Christina, she has been found, and EA has no excuses left.

For closure, I hope this is her. Her mom and I share the same name and same spelling which is rare to see. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back