GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is smacking her for graduating college - haven't seen the degree she got from an average college at best - but I do see the job she was working and I'm honest - her degree wasn't in nuclear engineering. With that being said if she did in fact FUND her college then kudos to her. But I have not seen anything that tells me she was talented, gifted, etc.... Sorry to be so blunt but when consequences call for it I have no problem delivering. Don't cloud the facts trying to be nice - it doesn't help the task at hand.

PS - I have more real life experience simulating abductions in Texas/SW US - this was NOT a random abduction! Key word all you - SIMULATING! - I write, produce and consult for the weenies that can't think it out themselves.

security special forces

Or... just putting it out there...that someone motivated by money among the tight-lipped circle of friends might cave to the temptation, especially if they were at the fringe and not the epicenter.

Witness credibility might be compromised, but it could lead to a body or more...

That's what I have been thinking ... throw 2 more 5's up there ..and someone will cave.

Yikes, they keep telling us "old" people to cut down on sodium. When/how do you know when levels are too low?

Forget sodium ... and all that other hogwash.... I 'm cooking with real dang butter and Bacon ...and use real sugar

OT... but I just had the apple crisp desert from Arby's ..... OMG ..good

I am from Plano, Texas. Currently I am deployed on an overseas assignment, but I’ve lived there since 2006. A point of concern I would like to address is that the Plano Police Department are very inexperienced in these types of cases. Plano is one of the safest cities in the United States, and has been consistently ranked as so for the past few years. Homicides and kidnappings are not normal.

NBCDFW reported that Plano P.D. wanted to remind the public about their Rewards for Tips program. I think this indicates that they are not making progress in the investigation.

Who should be called in?

These are (supposed to be) adults. Not kids. I mean, at twenty-three, one could have graduated with a few degrees, or completed a four-year stint in the military. I get so tired of people in their twenties being thought of as kids, but then, many act that way these days. My folks were not kids at twenty-three, they were full-fledged adults. So was I.
Rant over. Jmo

Oh, if only we lived in a perfect world. There are forty year old people who don't have their lives together and never will unfortunately. In fairness to our youth, economic times have been tough,and prices are way up for everything. Here a tax, there a tax, everywhere a tax, tax. Starting salaries aren't enough to cover what it costs to live independently. When I started out, the bills were rent, car payment, insurance and gas, home phone and electric, food and then recreation and clothing. I lived paycheck to paycheck but never went into debt. Now when you buy anything it seems to come with an extra ongoing bill; cell phone, cable, Internet connection, higher rents for sure, and employers have a hard time covering medical insurance STILL. Back in my day, medical came with my job (you paid a little amount withdrawn from each paycheck). I recall having car and renters insurance, car payment on a USED car, plus rent, plus the other bills I mentioned and I wasn't making that much money. How is this afforded today?

Police must have (they conducted searches per msm) searched the apartments (where party took place) looking for evidence linking to Christina - maybe clothing? But why if they think she disappeared from the garage area?

They did?
Oh so there is persons of interest??

Forget sodium ... and all that other hogwash.... I 'm cooking with real dang butter and Bacon ...and use real sugar

OT... but I just had the apple crisp desert from Arby's ..... OMG ..good

Oh I know! Horror of horrors all that margarine we ate because it was better for us. There is truth to watching carb intake though. My doctor explained about carbs after I told her I cut out sugar intake (ice cream and cookies) but, after losing some weight, the rest hung around. She told me to track carbs (but keep some 'good' fat) and I did - off came twelve more pounds. Another tip - don't drink calories. Better to eat an orange than to pour a glass of orange juice unless you stick to the little juice glass.
Sorry for the off topic but at least I've had success doing something! (Rescuing myself from becoming fat after fifty.)

Oh, if only we lived in a perfect world. There are forty year old people who don't have their lives together and never will unfortunately. In fairness to our youth, economic times have been tough,and prices are way up for everything. Here a tax, there a tax, everywhere a tax, tax. Starting salaries aren't enough to cover what it costs to live independently. When I started out, the bills were rent, car payment, insurance and gas, home phone and electric, food and then recreation and clothing. I lived paycheck to paycheck but never went into debt. Now when you buy anything it seems to come with an extra ongoing bill; cell phone, cable, Internet connection, higher rents for sure, and employers have a hard time covering medical insurance STILL. Back in my day, medical came with my job (you paid a little amount withdrawn from each paycheck). I recall having car and renters insurance, car payment on a USED car, plus rent, plus the other bills I mentioned and I wasn't making that much money. How is this afforded today?

Well I didn't get my nails done or my hair did. I agree it is tough today, but it is the entitlement generation raised by the helicopter parents. And I may be guilty of this, too.

They did?
Oh so there is persons of interest??

Yes, not long ago in msm they said they'd be canvassing the surrounding apartments/housing areas. Someone posting also said they searched the apartment building Christina left from (said there are 900 units though).
Based on those two combined pieces of info, I'm pretty sure LE took a look around residences. Maybe the nearby townhouses too?

Who should be called in?

The same officers that I helped in the Melinda Muniz case...?

These guys are so more on top of this than you can imagine. If I were the azzhole that did this I would be looking at one way flights to countries that don't extradite

This is about to come to an end.

Who should be called in?

Some technical experts to retrieve and enhance the security tapes would be a good start. Maybe they are just overwhelmed with all the influx from the border problems. I know that's been on the news. But I agree, this is not something they deal with frequently. I think they assumed domestic or that is was the holiday and she would show up later. Holidays are the big revenue weekends too, so they were busy I'm sure.

The same officers that I helped in the Melinda Muniz case...?

These guys are so more on top of this than you can imagine. If I were the azzhole that did this I would be looking at one way flights to countries that don't extradite

This is about to come to an end.

Who ever this person is ..better flag their passport

4 days sure is a long time before someone called it in !!!
Christina and her belongings could be anywhere in 4 days

Brazer99, I sure hope you're right. Our goal here is to see justice served.
Christina isn't the only person who is missing that can't be found. The most recent people who've been found (after a year, or two, or three) have been found either by accident (out in nature) or, in one case, because a PI got involved and pestered the main suspect (victim, Kelli Bordeaux located on private property).

Hi am I misstoriann1 I have never posted before just been reading found story online. I hope Christina is found safe. I was wondering if that user that was on really knew what was going on since he said he had gone to collin community college like Ea He seemed to have it in for him not really sure what to think don't know all the facts just going with whats been told. The keys story is strange didn't read about anywhere yet her wearing keys on neck. Why would she wait till so late to leave if she had the argument with her bf if she was upset you would think she would have left earlier I think she got a ride with someone they knew and trusted maybe that person added some icing to the cake that wasn't true that upset her and maybe they gave her something she thought to calm down or sleep and it wasn't what she thought she was taking and from there it does not seem good. possible maybe some smoke laced who knows it seems the story isn't giving details that are ones to help like belongings phone, purse ,camera people could have looked for if they were found or sold. clothes were not sure really what she was wearing very sad .someone could of overheard when she was leaving or she could have made plans to get ride and didn't want anyone to know. also the garage photo going to left for some reason who ever knows I pray they tell so her poor family can get the answer they deserve I hope she is still living and safe.

Hi am I misstoriann1 I have never posted before just been reading found story online. I hope Christina is found safe. I was wondering if that user that was on really knew what was going on since he said he had gone to collin community college like Ea He seemed to have it in for him not really sure what to think don't know all the facts just going with whats been told. The keys story is strange didn't read about anywhere yet her wearing keys on neck. Why would she wait till so late to leave if she had the argument with her bf if she was upset you would think she would have left earlier I think she got a ride with someone they knew and trusted maybe that person added some icing to the cake that wasn't true that upset her and maybe they gave her something she thought to calm down or sleep and it wasn't what she thought she was taking and from there it does not seem good. possible maybe some smoke laced who knows it seems the story isn't giving details that are ones to help like belongings phone, purse ,camera people could have looked for if they were found or sold. clothes were not sure really what she was wearing very sad .someone could of overheard when she was leaving or she could have made plans to get ride and didn't want anyone to know. also the garage photo going to left for some reason who ever knows I pray they tell so her poor family can get the answer they deserve I hope she is still living and safe.

Thank You for sharing your thoughts on this case ... If I may ask, what part of the country are you in ??

No name calling - wrong place for that. Can't name call accused either - learned that the hard way myself!

I live in Orlando Florida happen to read this story been following it just read the posts . I was hoping there be a answer and Christina would be home safe its a little confusing with the information.

Yes, not long ago in msm they said they'd be canvassing the surrounding apartments/housing areas. Someone posting also said they searched the apartment building Christina left from (said there are 900 units though).
Based on those two combined pieces of info, I'm pretty sure LE took a look around residences. Maybe the nearby townhouses too?

Honestly ... I am not so sure that is the exact type of searching/investigation as one would be inclined to think.

Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

-None of the articles of clothing she was wearing, cell phone and wallet have been located.

-There has been no activity on her bank account since.

-Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her. Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

She had been visiting friends in the 5700 block of Scruggs Way, according to Plano police. She was last seen walking with a friend into a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy.

A surveillance camera released by police showed her walking with a man in the parking garage before the two went in separate directions.

I live in Orlando Florida happen to read this story been following it just read the posts . I was hoping there be a answer and Christina would be home safe its a little confusing with the information.

Yes ..we all hoped there would be a break in the case like 3 weeks ago ... sadly not yet. Prayers that this family is prepared to receive closure where Christina is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop