GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is not her ex. It's a guy with the initials of EA, but I won't give anymore than that since he hasn't been named as a POI.

Where does that info come from? I've been wracking my brain to recall the source and can't remember! Were you one of the people there that night or a friend of a friend?

Very interesting...

"before she walked into the parking garage with the gentleman; and surveillance footage of her walking with said gentleman to her car."

So, did he walk her to her car? Or did they split up"?

Also, the fact that vowel man has not contacted the family, joined the searches..interesting.

(Major OT- I just typed "bowel man" accidentally..lol...here come the giggles)

My thought exactly!

Think about it: You get into an argument with your sig other, she goes out, you crash at home, next morning when you wake up you go for your phone and woopsie the battery is dead, you plug it in, when it gets enough juice up pop the text messages from your gf saying she can't find the house keys and can you leave the door unlocked, you realize that the messages were sent last night and lo and behold your gf is still not at your apt... what would YOU do?
a. frantically try to call her to find out where she ended up that night
b. call her friends or family to try to reach someone who may know her whereabouts
c. pour yourself some Captain Crunch and go about your weekend

I'm just saying...

C .... Captain Crunch with what little milk is left ..then eat the rest dry while waxing my awesome "surfboard" ..play a little Modern Warfare ... take rover out side ...

:tantrum:

Is this MSM? I am kind of suspicious if the alleged rape has not been reported elsewhere. Is it a blog?

"-There was a girl found beaten and raped in the same garage this past Saturday. She was still alive but left for dead. It is unknown whether the two instances are related."

"-Christina sent a text at 3:36 to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

This is incredible! I can't believe another girl has been attacked and it has not been on the news! I do not trust Plano PD!!

Per the missing keys, have they been found? Have they retraced their steps that night and asked Lost&Founds for any keys turned in? Have they searched the apartment thoroughly for the keys?

It would be weird if the walking partner is the one who disappeared the keys. I'd be wondering if she ever left her backpack where he could have gotten the keys. Creepy!

Where does that info come from? I've been wracking my brain to recall the source and can't remember! Were you one of the people there that night or a friend of a friend?

(cue up REO SPEEDWAGON)

So one would assume the house keys are on the same key ring as the car keys.

This is incredible! I can't believe another girl has been attacked and it has not been on the news! I do not trust Plano PD!!

You did read the part where she said she couldn't find her house key, right? If you can't find the house key, the odds are pretty slim that you can find your car key, too. Soooooo... she caught a ride, and who ever gave her a ride did something to/with her.

Also, about his phone being "dead"...wasn't it stated somewhere that he lost his phone for a few days?
I, vaguely, remember reading that. No?

You did read the part where she said she couldn't find her house key, right? If you can't find the house key, the odds are pretty slim that you can find your car key, too. Soooooo... she caught a ride, and who ever gave her a ride did something to/with her.

Unless the Valet dude still had them !!!!

When I first read that, I thought that writer was lying. Seriously, how can this go unreported when nothing like this happens here, yet 2 extreme events occur in 2 weeks? Trying not to completely lose it since I live in the shops and hoping this writer is wrong.

She was asked on the Find Christina page if there was a police report but didn't address it. How the hell does she know this then? Is there a police report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler