GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On EA's Facebook page he looks handsome on his profile pic, but also has a ruthless look. Almost reminds me of a mafia type guy! LOL! I think this whole case is making me kind of bonkers!

I thought he looked like a scary bad-*advertiser censored*. I would not want to meet him in a dark alley or garage.

Quote that stands out to me. CM mom:
"Christina went to high school with the gentleman she was last seen with. Jonni knows all of Christina's friends but has never met this particular gentleman."

Interesting that the boyfriend has been confirmed as being at home when CM went missing.

So I go back to my theory as I've stated. After you read that article can you really say it doesn't sound like the person who is most likely to have done this was the guy who walked her to the garage????

On EA's Facebook page he looks handsome on his profile pic, but also has a ruthless look. Almost reminds me of a mafia type guy! LOL! I think this whole case is making me kind of bonkers!

And the comment on the picture of the car, did you look at the person's profile picture? That's a good indication that it's probably him.

yes this is where she parked -ground level
It is all in one stairs ..up or down ...
she only parked in D ...not A,B or C

I know everyone is wrapped up in the new article info just released. Or, possibly at the vigil. I'm out of sync on the subject of my post.

Still, the official Legacy website has a layout of the whole shopping area. The garage is divided into sections; A, B, C, and D. In the B section is "ramps leading to underground parking". To me, that means parking underground as in a basement.

On current topic, Christina's last texts about her keys and leaving the house door unlocked is really, really puzzling. LE indicated that they can see/saw the "friend" Christina was walking with going one way (without Christina). Is it possible she retrieved items from her car and entered his from outside the garage wall? That he swung around to pick her up?
Or, did bf arrive to pick her up?

Or, did someone steal her keys on purpose? Then, why wouldn't she remain at her friend's apartment and figure it out after she got some sleep? She had changed into her larger in size gf's t-shirt to sleep in already - a piece of clothing she borrowed. Why didn't she change back again when she decided to leave afterall? These details aren't matching up with logic (unless her original clothing had been found in her car or still at the apartment). Someone posted in thread 2 or 3 that Christina had changed into a gf's larger size gray t-shirt while still in the apartment (party location). The details are off for sure.

Keeping in mind too, anybody can send texts from an open phone.

He looks like a lot of people do on their fb with their "wanna be" bad *advertiser censored* look...He says he is a real estate asst..pretty much locked down,not much to see...

The latest imformation states her last text to her boyfriend said:

"I can't find the keys to the house" followed by "can you please leave the door unlocked"

Obviously someone gave her a ride.

Pow.

Get him.

So I go back to my theory as I've stated. After you read that article can you really say it doesn't sound like the person who is most likely to have done this was the guy who walked her to the garage????

Can you say "Terri Horman"? She's the last person to see her step-son, yet she's still free to roam the earth.

If Bf is not answering and she does not have a key, why would she head out there? What if she can't get into the house?

Jmo I am not taking it as fact about the alleged rape unless reported elsewhere.

I know everyone is wrapped up in the new article info just released. Or, possibly at the vigil. I'm out of sync on the subject of my post.

Still, the official Legacy website has a layout of the whole shopping area. The garage is divided into sections; A, B, C, and D. In the B section is "ramps leading to underground parking". To me, that means parking underground as in a basement.

On current topic, Christina's last texts about her keys and leaving the house door unlocked is really, really puzzling. LE indicated that they can see/saw the "friend" Christina was walking with going one way (without Christina). Is it possible she retrieved items from her car and entered his from outside the garage wall? That he swung around to pick her up?
Or, did bf arrive to pick her up?

Or, did someone steal her keys on purpose? Then, why wouldn't she remain at her friend's apartment and figure it out after she got some sleep? She had changed into her larger in size gf's t-shirt to sleep in already - a piece of clothing she borrowed. Why didn't she change back again when she decided to leave afterall? These details aren't matching up with logic (unless her original clothing had been found in her car or still at the apartment). Someone posted in thread 2 or 3 that Christina had changed into a gf's larger size gray t-shirt while still in the apartment (party location). The details are off for sure.

Keeping in mind too, anybody can send texts from an open phone.

You would think her car keys would be what someone would take not her house keys if they were trying to set the scenario for her needing a ride so they could give her one.

Okay, so I want to see if I've got this straight. Help me out people. I want to make sure I'm piecing together what has been reported, as opposed to what we have speculated.

She is at the apartment gathering. (known fact)
She WAS planning on staying but decided to go back to Fort Worth (reported by mom, girlfriends and friend SN in MSM)
She is seen walking with male friend into parking garage (reiterated at least twice by parents that he was a schoolmate and NOT a close friend)
Mom says last text to bf right before and after parking garage video were regarding the fact that she could not find her house keys and needed to have the front door left unlocked (as per this Uptown Dallas Girl and reposted by mom, so we can guess the interview details were accurate as told by mom)
Mom states that if she didn't have her house keys she would be getting a ride (an assumption by mom, but she probably was aware of whether or not she kept her car and house keys on one keychain)

So here is the wondering that I have: IF you were the guy in the video, walking with this girl (for quite a ways, I might add) who has been texting her bf about not having her keys, can we assume that you would be aware that she HAD no keys and therefore no way to drive away? Would you walk into the parking garage and turn to the right to your car as she turned left to the car that she had no keys for, and get in your car and drive away into the night?

Seems a little odd...

One of three things come up in my mind: either he knew she had no keys, she did in fact have house keys, or her house keys were not on the same key chain. (I wonder about that because if they were all together, wouldn't you just say in your text "I can't find my keys." as opposed to I can't find my "house keys.")

This all gets curiouser and curiouser...

My thought exactly!

Think about it: You get into an argument with your sig other, she goes out, you crash at home, next morning when you wake up you go for your phone and woopsie the battery is dead, you plug it in, when it gets enough juice up pop the text messages from your gf saying she can't find the house keys and can you leave the door unlocked, you realize that the messages were sent last night and lo and behold your gf is still not at your apt... what would YOU do?
a. frantically try to call her to find out where she ended up that night
b. call her friends or family to try to reach someone who may know her whereabouts
c. pour yourself some Captain Crunch and go about your weekend

I'm just saying...

The cereal has not been named in MSM. Initials only please.

HAHA!! I crack myself up.

I'm not believing the rape/assault part of the article unless it's verified, not much happens in Plano, if it was true, I'm pretty sure that it would have been reported...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member