Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ..as bad as I hate to say it...
We only have a suspicious disappearance...

Until LE finds her belongings We have have NADA,Zip,Zilch

OK - that makes 4-5 suspects. The fact that number can't get narrowed down to a single number is just another issue - is it 4 or 5 or some other number. Why after 3 weeks is that not a given fact???

At point will they kick over some bee's nests

Guys ..as bad as I hate to say it...
We only have a suspicious disappearance...

Until LE finds her belongings We have have NADA,Zip,Zilch

No disrespect, but curious why you are kind of hung up on her belongings? If she got into a car, any car, she would have all of her stuff with her, Imo. And they are probably with her, or were thrown out the same day, if she was adducted. Again, they could be anywhere, just like her. In many cases, items are found, but victim is not, like Sierra Lamar. Or they are found with body. But if there wasn't a struggle they are not likely to be found scattered about. And if she had decided to go to FW, she probably took her clothing. I think it would roll up in the bag if she just folded it all together. Sounds like it was kind of chiffon-y to me.

Screw the flyers and candle light vigil crap - start turning the screws on those "friends' and their close friends/family - nobody is talking and it's getting old

I definitely do kit believe she is still in Plano. Of that were the case, some article she was wearing that night or something would give us a better idea than what we know to this day. Which unfortunately isn't much more than we had to go by over 2 weeks ago. Press her immediate circle of friends, not just the ones she was out with the night she vanished. I would think looking back at last 150 phone calls of texts would give us a good idea on who she talked to and hung out with the most.

Help me auto correct! *** I definitely do not believe she is still in Plano***

Do we know how many people were at the party that night?

Do we know how many people were at the party that night?

Supposedly, just a handful, not a "party" really, just a gathering place after eating someplace, before heading home for the night. I keep seeing 4-5. Wonder when the guy who walked her out came on the scene; did he also eat with them? Or bump into,them after? Was he the only male? Why so secretive about these details? I can't understand the secrecy by LE in so many of these cases. Do they want help from public or not? If they don't, then say so, make the community more comfortable. If they DO need help, step out in front of the cameras every week and tell people what to look for...anyone acting out of character that weekend, cleaning their car, missing appointments or work, disposing of clothing, etc and keep repeating it.

LOTS of people don't watch the news, but might catch it if it is on often enough. People are not sitting home worrying about this case (except for us) for the most part. They need reminders, need to feel involved or necessary. As it is, many have probably concluded she was taken by someone she knows, therefore they are not in danger and we have no idea if this is the case.

Jmo

This is why I am asking for this information relating to search and detailed investigation
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-5&p=10985913#post10985913

I think you are referring to one of my posts towards the end of the last thread. To clear things up, I never said/read police had search warrants or were focusing on specific apartments to search. (Sometimes LE can and will search a neighborhood broadly without warrants - one doesn't have to comply but most do.)

After TES left, I recall reading a comment that police will continue their investigation by continuing to interview friends and family - but went on to specify they intend to look around residences. I googled to see if I could bring a link up containing the exact verbiage I read but did not find it. LE indicated (sounded like to me) they plan to investigate the surrounding area of Legacy further.

I haven't a clue how the issuance of search warrants and furthering a detailed investigation of specific apartment units (of course police are investigating hoping to uncover more specific details) resulted from what I posted, but I sensed the suggestion LE still had local investigating planned was upsetting for some unknown reason.

Did Officer Tilley give an interview after TES pulled out of the search?

Anyway, here's the latest I can find where OT says they are continuing the investigation (towards the end of article).
Notice how the article was updated later in the day on September 15. The comment about searches may have been replaced with "looking for clues". I think it is terrible practice when articles are updated (changed), eliminating words and changing content. That isn't updating imo. Updating means to add content not remove or change it.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26533697/group-suspends-search-for-christina-morris

This is why I am asking for this information relating to search and detailed investigation
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-5&p=10985913#post10985913

Our old forum let us link a direct post (fixed in place) from an older thread. Now, it just links back to a whole page so I guess we have to write the post number we are referring back to so people can read the intended post. To complicate things further, I have my settings set to 100 posts per page therefore, I don't know which post is being referred back to.

Those who think enough is not being done...what do you think police should be doing at this stage? Missing persons cases, especially adults with no evidence of being a crime victim, are notoriously difficult for LE. If they don't put enough info out at the start, when people have fresh memories, it is often too late when they decide to try later. Many agencies do not handle these cases well. Way too concerned about secrecy and Imo, in the "us" vs. "them" attitude some LE has toward the public.but all that aside, a month later, what should they do? What should family do?

I would suggest family hire a decent private detective, one they can get personal references on. Sometimes people will talk more openly to non-LE. Also try to come up with legit possibilities for places to search, i.e known party spots that people from Allen would be familiar with, etc. TES will come back, if they have a good enough reason i.e places to search that are real possibilities.

For LE, maybe do a televised reenactment for the local stations. Clear up the issue of what she was wearing and how they know. Send the tapes out for enhancement if not already done. And call everyone in for another round of interviews.

Anyone else?

In the Fox article from Septmeber 15, Officer Tilley states the investigation is still active. He mentions talking to friends and family again. I interpret that to mean LE feels there is more to be uncovered (possibly).

What seems strange, is the female friends haven't explained the lowdown on the evening. I'm not saying any of them contributed to Christina going missing but usually, in the beginning, someone gives a rundown of events. The events in this case seem secretive and are leaking out in no particular order. Fishy imo.

Agendas. Sometimes I sense agendas, sometimes I don't. :thinking: :offtobed:

I think LE posted a release after TES left, stating that the searching and investigating were not over, just TES participation at that point. But I do not think they spoke out about it.

What seems strange, is the female friends haven't explained the lowdown on the evening. I'm not saying any of them contributed to Christina going missing but usually, in the beginning, someone gives a rundown of events. The events in this case seem secretive and are leaking out in no particular order. Fishy imo.

ITA.

I've watched the news links and read news articles. What I don't see...her friends ((shouting from the mountain tops)) giving information that would help locate her, I feel like nobody is talking. Of course I could have missed it! What about the people she was with that night? SOMEONE SPEAK UP!

Where are you Christina? We won't give up until we find you.

ITA.

I've watched the news links and read news articles. What I don't see...her friends ((shouting from the mountain tops)) giving information that would help locate her, I feel like nobody is talking. Of course I could have missed it! What about the people she was with that night? SOMEONE SPEAK UP!

Where are you Christina? We won't give up until we find you.

There is a reason why her 'friends' aren't being more forthcoming with information, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState