Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO
Honestly ..This entire case makes no sense ..
I do not think there is any missing house key
I think if any thing it is someone known or known only to her

Did Christina suspect that the bf was not home, and used the "missing house key" as an excuse to get him to return home from wherever she thought he might be? She must have been in a fairly agitated state of mind to send him so many messages, and if he wasn't responding, I'm not sure why she thought he would reply to that particular one. How would she have got in, if he was staying somewhere else overnight and she couldn't get in.

It seems like so much drama at that time of the night when most people would be sleeping.

I thought this was odd as well:

From Plano Star Courier http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_db90fef6-4289-11e4-8641-d7c8f6d25719.html

Kelly Lange, who lived with Christina and their friend Ariel Hammer while the missing 23-year-old attended University of Texas at Dallas, said Christina's creativity was shown in her pride and joy – Trust None Streetwear, a skater-esque clothing company she runs with her boyfriend, Hunter Foster.
"She made the website, took all the pictures, did the screen printing ... She was so creative," Lange said.

What I think is odd is that they started this biz earlier this year, and even on HF's instagram he has the biz website listed, but when you go to it, it is just a VistaPrint placeholder. No "Trust None Streetwear" content. Was it disabled? When? And by whom??

Since her mom said they shared passwords (that is why he had access to her fb account) I would think HF would have the admin password for that as well and keep the business website up. I mean since he is still advertising that website on his Instagram... and we know he is active on his Instagram because he finally put some pics of the two of them on there and just changed his profile pic from the two of them to one of himself looking quite sad and then back to the two of them. You'd think if the business page wasn't active he'd get rid of that reference.
Maybe he disabled the business website because he is focused on the search for his gf, and doesn't want any new tshirt orders.

From Plano Star Courier http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_db90fef6-4289-11e4-8641-d7c8f6d25719.html

Kelly Lange, who lived with Christina and their friend Ariel Hammer while the missing 23-year-old attended University of Texas at Dallas, said Christina's creativity was shown in her pride and joy – Trust None Streetwear, a skater-esque clothing company she runs with her boyfriend, Hunter Foster.
"She made the website, took all the pictures, did the screen printing ... She was so creative," Lange said.

What I think is odd is that they started this biz earlier this year, and even on HF's instagram he has the biz website listed, but when you go to it, it is just a VistaPrint placeholder. No "Trust None Streetwear" content. Was it disabled? When? And by whom??

Since her mom said they shared passwords (that is why he had access to her fb account) I would think HF would have the admin password for that as well and keep the business website up. I mean since he is still advertising that website on his Instagram... and we know he is active on his Instagram because he finally put some pics of the two of them on there and just changed his profile pic from the two of them to one of himself looking quite sad and then back to the two of them. You'd think if the business page wasn't active he'd get rid of that reference.
Maybe he disabled the business website because he is focused on the search for his gf, and doesn't want any new tshirt orders

BBM

YES! I'm sure that is why.

From the PPD FB
Trust me, if we had any indication of her whereabouts, we would not be letting these search efforts take place.
IMO PPD knows little, more than us, but little. MY experiences over 25yrs. is that they aren't investigators and that they are simplistic. An optimist will say that they are on top of it and just biding time, but I'm a pessimist. Is there ANYONE who can look at what they have done here and say 'well done'? No clues, no evidence, no public warning or much communication...

Last year their big bust outside of the norm was shutting down a few 'rub and tug' massage parlors, the prior year it was a few bookies. The common denominator in those two cases was the case originated outside of Plano and PPD followed through on their end of a network. My opinion is that the PPD does normal police activities when necessary, but the way in which they are 'DIFFERENT' is that they are 'all in' to the 'revenue for the city model'. If their cameras and basic police work doesn't solve the crime, they are just some guys/girls asking questions like you and me. So, IMO, if a body doesn't show up or unless something else happens to bring in experts, I'm not holding out hope that they are going to solve anything. Again, I'm a pessimist.

Maybe he disabled the business website because he is focused on the search for his gf, and doesn't want any new tshirt orders.

In My Most Humble Opinion- I think it was more her doing than his if she did all that. It is no big secret that webdesign of an online shop is expensive.. Basic Web Design from concept to going live can run in the $1000's. Since this was only a startup venture between the pair of them,I am sure that they soon realized that it takes $$ to get something like that off the ground. IF there has been turmoil of some sort in their private affairs ..I would be not out of line to say it can be crippling in a start up business scenario.I am getting the feeling that perhaps others did not know the true nature of this business situation.
If I recall, vistaprint is a month to month web host provider ..if the bill perhaps was not paid then it gets shut down automatically.

Did Christina suspect that the bf was not home, and used the "missing house key" as an excuse to get him to return home from wherever she thought he might be? She must have been in a fairly agitated state of mind to send him so many messages, and if he wasn't responding, I'm not sure why she thought he would reply to that particular one. How would she have got in, if he was staying somewhere else overnight and she couldn't get in.

It seems like so much drama at that time of the night when most people would be sleeping.

That would be my guess too!!
I know... a lot of Drama .. I like to sleep at 4am ..I am old !!

Well.... I think by the looks of the activity on this thread, we can see the interest is waning. Hardly anyone active on here because there are only so many times that we can rehash the same questions. So sad. I wish we had something more to go on.
Nothing in msm either. Not even sm postings really to speak of....
I feel very sad about it because I don't think she left voluntarily to "start a new life." (The fact that she was still so involved with the same people she knew from high school makes me think that she holds on to her social groups and ties.) I think the guilty party is going to get off scot free.

christina ...... Where are you ????

Lighting a candle now for you !!!

color-changing-flower-candle.jpg

Please post Your lighted Candle Pics ... It is the 30 day mark !!!!

Please post Your lighted Candle Pics ... It is the 30 day mark !!!!
22403d1f948ba4e4a828794eb2399260.jpg

Praying for you, your family and friends Christina!
Some one step forward with information please

Please someone help LE find Christina...

O/T - for those of you following the Beverly Carter case - very sad news - her body has been found - may she RIP.

Please Continue Lighting Candles For Christina ...ALL DAY TODAY

Let The Light Shine Bright .. For Truth and the Guiding Path Back Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads