GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotcha you Mom! No, for real. He got off an airplane. He arrived on the 20th. Sooooooo..... FWIW it is not air born. ?

O/T On Ebola YUP .... bodily fluids !!! Do we need to run down that list??
That would be
spit
sweat
sexual fluids
The Big 3S

I think sal or somebody did this. I was convinced I saw a camera strap, but then again I might have seen that van with bunny ear flaps and fire-breathing dragon panels with Santa Claus at the wheel.

I just took a screen shots of the video at certain points. I didn't enhance it, but surely would have if I had the right software and know how.

I think sal or somebody did this. I was convinced I saw a camera strap, but then again I might have seen that van with bunny ear flaps and fire-breathing dragon panels with Santa Claus at the wheel.
Ya forgot the pool ladder on the back door!!

Could someone have finally given information to the police that had to do with her wanting to "go off the radar" for a bit? You know, maybe she wanted to shake up the bf a little, tell him she is coming home, but then not show up; make him worry. Send that last text, shut her phone off, and make him sweat. Maybe she said something to her walker friend and it was confirmed by another friend and that's why they don't think of him as a POI. LE keeps saying they don't know how she left the garage. But maybe they now know she left voluntarily, with whom they don't know. If something happened to her after that, they don't know. Maybe she did have another phone and used that to contact someone to pick her up. Maybe she waited a day and then had this other person drive her to Fort Worth and surprised her bf. If he was with someone else it could've been ugly.
Just throwing ideas out there. I know we've talked about this a million times, but still...

I'm beginning to believe this is what was meant to happen. Not sure if it did happen, but originally that could have been the plan. Why aren't the neighbors talking? Is Officer Tilley still looking for the person who staged the fake victim and crime scene?

I think it is odd too. HOWEVER, if you recall..... it was only a couple days before that "update" that we were all going crazy on here analyzing the Instagram photo and when was it uploaded and when was it taken and since she had her camera could it have been taken that night and on and on and on....
THEN voila! An update on the camera never being with her that night after all.

Maybe we should just keep on with our crazy ideas!

Voila .... magic !!

OT: :gasp: Ebola in Dallas :gasp:

yeah, and it is right down the street from me. I mean this is where we go in an emergency. Pretty frightening, as I have been there several times and watched sick people vomiting in the lobby. Wonder how many people were exposed to this person before and after they went to hospital???

Are there any news on this case....was her bf rulled out as a suspect?

The thing that keeps me from believing she went off the radar is the fact that her accounts remain untouched. Unless she already had a load of cash to disappear with, which I don't think she did, then she's more than likely a victim.

I think it is odd too. HOWEVER, if you recall..... it was only a couple days before that "update" that we were all going crazy on here analyzing the Instagram photo and when was it uploaded and when was it taken and since she had her camera could it have been taken that night and on and on and on....
THEN voila! An update on the camera never being with her that night after all.

Maybe we should just keep on with our crazy ideas!

I like that idea! There could be a pattern here of ideas discussed and information doled out.

yeah, and it is right down the street from me. I mean this is where we go in an emergency. Pretty frightening, as I have been there several times and watched sick people vomiting in the lobby. Wonder how many people were exposed to this person before and after they went to hospital???

Oh s***! I don't know. Have the CDC or whoever approved the doctor's vaccine yet? Will they?

Grainy ... Corn or Rice ???

Have they thought have using Photoshop Elements??

I found this info :
Q: My photos are grainy because of low light, is there a way using photoshop elements to reduce the "grain"?
A: I think Photoshop Elements has just the thing for you.

Go up to the Filter menu and choose Noise>Reduce Noise….

A Dialog box will open. Make sure to check the Preview box so you can see how your photo is affected.

Now just visually adjust the 3 sliders until you get a good balance between reducing the noise and preserving detail. You should try checking the Remove JPEG Artifact box at the bottom to see how that looks for your photo.

After that you could try sharpening your photo slightly.

Mmmm - corn please. Thanks for the laughs today TxYorkMom :)- been a sad day with that other case.

You said this...

Seems like it to me.

Why try to debate me on my opinion..from a business standpoint ...I think they should chip in a big chunk of the pie into the reward $$$$ ... I have many times in my career as a company Mgr donate to funds for things like this in the community .. It is called write off/community action budget/discretionary funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member