GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but from the other stuff going on it seems that she was thinking about getting home and getting her dog.
The bf is the source on the going home/dog thing. We don't really know what she was thinking about that evening.

I don't think it had to do with drugs. I don't think it has to do with her bf or the unidentified male who walked with her in the video. I don't think her friends have any information that they are withholding. I'm sure they have shared everything with law enforcement. I don't think that the group of people she was socializing with, either recently or in the past, have any bearing on anything that went on that night. I don't think that her social activities could possibly play any role in it either. I don't think anyone is hiding anything and I'm sure everyone is being 100% forthcoming.

Yup ..at this point I have to agree with Cookie on this one now. But I do have to say today's interview with Private Investigator Fisher about the case(located up thread) is a good place to start. I would think with 30years experience he knows what he is talking about.
It is the exact same things that I have been saying here for weeks along with others. All my theory's and scenarios that I have shared may or may not be the case. I will wait for further information.

Does any one have the link for the dog part of the story??

Ok, I removed the discussion about drugs involving Christina or her friends. If you all have a link I can always put them back. Rumor is not allowed, you can speculate but only with what is known at this time.

Ima

Thanks for chiming in! However, I think we were just exploring all options. Everyone here is going off of nothing because there are no clues.... We're trying to keep this case going and people talking. I'm a newbie so I don't know all the rules. But, I will say that there have been things posted on WFAA website from acquaintances of CM's saying she was into drugs. There are also criminal records of her friends with drug violations. Is it okay to throw the idea around since it is proven fact that many of her friends have verifiable records with the PD involving drugs? I'm not trying to argue, just trying to figure out what is "safe" for us to talk about on here. After all, anything said is just our own opinion from what we've read in the media or researched through criminal records. Please clear this up bc I don't want to violate the rules of this website :). Thanks a lot!

Here's one: (msm info about her wanting to get the dog)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/08/ijvm.01.html

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: Was she planning on driving back home to Plano that night, because that`s 4 in the morning? That`s an at least 50-minute drive, maybe

an hour. That seems like a long way to go at that hour.

MCELROY: No, she was not, but she did get into an argument on the phone with Hunter, with her boyfriend, excuse me, not too long before that. And

it upset her so much that she wanted to go home and wanted to get her dog and also because she did have to be at work early in the morning.

So she was not planning originally to go home that evening. She was -- already had changed her clothes and was planning on spending the night at

her friend`s house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s a very interesting point, because can you establish, then, that the boyfriend was back in Ft. Worth, Texas, when

she`s talking to him?

MCELROY: I`m not -- I`m not aware of that yet. The police investigators would be the only ones that know that at this time, and they have not

divulged that information to us at this time."

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: Was she planning on driving back home to Plano that night, because that`s 4 in the morning? That`s an at least 50-minute drive, maybe

MCELROY: No, she was not, but she did get into an argument on the phone with Hunter, with her boyfriend, excuse me, not too long before that. And

it upset her so much that she wanted to go home and wanted to get her dog and also because she did have to be at work early in the morning.

So she was not planning originally to go home that evening. She was -- already had changed her clothes and was planning on spending the night at

her friend`s house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s a very interesting point, because can you establish, then, that the boyfriend was back in Ft. Worth, Texas, when

she`s talking to him?

MCELROY: I`m not -- I`m not aware of that yet. The police investigators would be the only ones that know that at this time, and they have not

I am so glad you have that transcript cookie , I was wondering about that dog just a few moments ago.

her friend`s house.

she`s talking to him?

Of course, keep in mind that this information is hearsay since her mom wasn't there and didn't say that she actually spoke to CM that night. This information was passed along to her mom from the friends, so while I am sure it must be true because why would they lie, it is really just second hand (and actually in regards to the argument, third hand information) so we probably should treat it as such.

her friend`s house.

she`s talking to him?

BBM

Didn't she NOT reach him after attempting to reach him? Didn't they have a fight much earlier?

So we know that she lost her house key. Has anyone noticed the keys she keeps together hanging from her neck?

10683749_333042970207364_1606369806_n.jpg

Where were drugs ever mentioned?? Do u really think she had intentions of getting high at 4am?!

I do not know what her intent was or is. We are only talking about the general use specific to the local area as far as I know ..no one specific

Is there a possibility that if CM and her boyfriend had a fight over "cheating", do you think after not reaching him 15 times or whatever the number is, on the cellphone that it raised a red flag in her head to in fact head over to his house to see what was going on. I mean if she was upset the day of, and her bf was cheating in her mind, he didn't return her call, and he had her dog.. maybe she did get ride there and blew up at him and something happened..

Is there a possibility that if CM and her boyfriend had a fight over "cheating", do you think after not reaching him 15 times or whatever the number is, on the cellphone that it raised a red flag in her head to in fact head over to his house to see what was going on. I mean if she was upset the day of, and her bf was cheating in her mind, he didn't return her call, and he had her dog.. maybe she did get ride there and blew up at him and something happened..

This was my original theory. Maybe she wanted to spy on him and didn't want to use her car and someone offered to go with her in his (or her) car so she was incognito...

So we know that she lost her house key. Has anyone noticed the keys she keeps together hanging from her neck?

View attachment 59934

If she typically wore them around her neck, don't you think her mom would have said something about it when she relayed the contents of the texts? All mom said, was "...so she had to have gotten a ride with someone..." but nothing like "which is so unusual because she always wore them around her neck. Someone must have taken them from her somehow...etc" That would freak me out even more if I knew my kid wore her keys around her neck and still lost them.

That would be a good question for LE. Maybe one of our guests is taking notes for them. I hope they have checked into this.

This was my original theory. Maybe she wanted to spy on him and didn't want to use her car and someone offered to go with her in his (or her) car so she was incognito...

Been there, done that. Was the driver for my friend and caught her slimeball hubs at the no tell motel with her best friend. Ouch.

Been there, done that. Was the driver for my friend and caught her slimeball hubs at the no tell motel with her best friend. Ouch.

Same here, cook.
Ahhhh memories! Insecurity, paranoia and obsession...such a lovely combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste