GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you mean "she's not upfront about them being fake"? Because the title of one of them says "Authentic" and I'm sure they other ones are "Authentic".
But u said they are listed under fake? I'm very confused.

The only thing that seems to have any relevance here is that she may have some extra money stashed..... What does everyone else think?

Those bags sure have some skinny straps. Wonder if they've all been accounted for back at the duplex, or if any have mysteriously vanished into the night...

She has a skinny strap on her left shoulder as she's going into the parking garage. It must be one like these.

The only thing that seems to have any relevance here is that she may have some extra money stashed..... What does everyone else think?
I think walking off into the sunrise with even one of those skinny strapped bags could be a step toward a new life.

To me, the expensive handbags raise new possibilities. She could have had money stashed away for a "getaway". Or maybe it lends credibility to the theory that she could have ran away with a rich guy she met through her job. Could she have been having a relationship with one of these men, and these were gifts from him? (I don't think so, but it's possible.) Or she could have possibly (even unknowingly) sold a fake as real and made someone angry. Not saying that would lead to her disappearance, but it's something to think about.

If she had a sugar daddy on the side, why the 15 calls to the boyfriend that night? JMO :moo:

It looks like someone who was interested in the bag and commented on the pics of it bought it and resold it or is in the process of reselling it..

I kind of like that snakeskin wallet for $10. I wonder if it is real snakeskin? I bet lambskin is really soft.

I don't see either of these.
I see four listings and all still available.
I see nothing under $1,000.

I don't know maybe. I'm thinking 'girls night out' meant she brought these bags in person and sold them to her friends. How many of these bags could she have had in the backpack? And I saw at least 2 straps around her person. Again, if she had that much $$$$ in handbags on her, $$$$$ could have been the motive in taking her. I'm just glad I'm wearing boots because I feel like somebody is in some deep YKW with these expensive purses.

Or maybe she needed cash for something else.
She didn't drive a Bentley. Didn't travel Europe and Asia. Didn't have diamonds. MO

I think walking off into the sunrise with even one of those skinny strapped bags could be a step toward a new life.
Why not just tell everyone and move? I guess people do that all the time...? Doesn't seem like the right time to just pick up and leave?

I clicked on the fake stuff from sal's second link. I think. It was originally 4 listings and $$$$. Had to get off that site. About to buy something.

The first bag that has authentic in the title... Check out one of the commenters who is interested in the bag... If u look at her page she has the same bag(I think the same) for sale a few months after the comment on cms page.

Or maybe she needed cash for something else.
She didn't drive a Bentley. Didn't travel Europe and Asia. Didn't have diamonds. MO

Speaking of driving... Toyota Celica, 2001? Was it GT or GT-S, anyone remember?

Whose name was the title in?

I don't know maybe. I'm thinking 'girls night out' meant she brought these bags in person and sold them to her friends. How many of these bags could she have had in the backpack? And I saw at least 2 straps around her person. Again, if she had that much $$$$ in handbags on her, $$$$$ could have been the motive in taking her. I'm just glad I'm wearing boots because I feel like somebody is in some deep YKW with these expensive purses.
That's possible.. And possibly used the money for drugs.

I clicked on the fake stuff from sal's second link. I think. It was originally 4 listings and $$$$. Had to get off that site. About to buy something.

Ahhh thank you. Now I see it.
And I am baffled. For a change.
Most vendors who sell the real stuff would never touch the fakes or the "designer inspired" ones.
Interesting.

Including guys like AH and SN?
BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members