GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago, when the sell of the "fake" high end bags began, I had a friend that got into that business. She was definitely selling fakes, and I'm not sure if any were Chanel's, BUT she kept them in the trunk if her car. She would rake one with her, as her purse, and then just discuss it with other women, tell them she had some, and then take whoever wanted to see the ones she was selling out to her car and would show/sell them out of the trunk.

Now, I'm not saying this was something safe or legal. This is just what I observed. Could Christina have had some of these high dollar bags in her car? Could she have shown someone a purse earlier in the night and someone else now knew they were in her car?

On the insurance on her clothing.....wouldn't that have just been basically included in her renters insurance on her apartment, if she had any? Renters insurance would have covered all of her belongings, and I believe you can specifically list the items.

JMO

If she was insuring her clothing or purses she would have to have an apprasil for each item. This would be insurance above what is standard for her policy. Usually 500.00. It is also very expensive.

jmo

When she was robbed by her house guest, did she have utilities? I don't think she did so her guest had to go next door to shower. If that is the case, why have insurance and not electricity and water?

From following this case from the beginning, even with all the hinkiness, I believe CM was disappeared by someone she knew. I don't think she left voluntarily. My suspicion lies with the walker, although he has been "cleared" by LE because he cooperated. The silence on his identity and her friends is troubling. I don't buy that she was kidnapped by a stranger who happened to be in the garage at 4:00 am. She could have OD'ed at some point, not necessarily right after she was seen on video. She didn't leave the garage on her own volition. Just my opinion.

From following this case from the beginning, even with all the hinkiness, I believe CM was disappeared by someone she knew. I don't think she left voluntarily. My suspicion lies with the walker, although he has been "cleared" by LE because he cooperated. The silence on his identity and her friends is troubling. I don't buy that she was kidnapped by a stranger who happened to be in the garage at 4:00 am. She could have OD'ed at some point, not necessarily right after she was seen on video. She didn't leave the garage on her own volition. Just my opinion.

BBM

Noone has been cleared. Officially.

China? Off the grid for a while? How was Christina able to fly for free - job perk, inside connection ?

LE can state as many times as they like so-and-so is cooperating and not considered a suspect, but *wink *wink I think we all know that's code for you are still on LE's radar or list or whatever they keep now days.

OFF TOPIC (SORT OF): Lisa Ling on CNN last night was covering women seeking "rich sugar daddies". She interviewed a young woman who had signed on with the matchmaking service called (feign shock) "Sugar Daddies". She also interviewed the rich sugar daddy man the young 23-year-old was supposed to meet for first date. He never showed. Stood the young lady up. Lisa Ling investigated him online and found he had a pretty extensive record. Said the girl dodged a possible bullet if he had actually showed up. Bad news. Anyhow, this is in response to the person who posted the link to the gentleman who said Christina working for a dating service raised his eyebrows. He had good advice for young women who might be using a dating service. However, Christina only worked for the service. It seems she had plenty of men in her life. I just feel the answers to her disappearance are much closer, an insider and not an outsider, and seems to explain the deafening silence better than random abduction.

If your post is missing it's because you were sleuthing the BF, he is off limits period.

Please don't find yourself on the outside looking in. No more warnings.

Thank you,

Cp

If that's were the purses were coming from maybe she did fly to China. Is her passport missing? Would LE have checked security video at airport? Would she likely fly out of DFW? :sigh: Guess if she had a sugar daddy he could have had a private plane...

I am posting to remind everyone that PPD has not ruled any one out. Apparently they left that door open for the evidence thay have been gathering.
HERE IS THE MSM To back my post up:
http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...woman-christina-morris-shops-at-legacy-plano/

Tilley reports that Foster has been at search events helping to hand out fliers. "We don't have any suspects, but at the same time, we haven't ruled anyone out," Tilley says.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26448685/allen-woman-missing-since-saturday
Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance and haven't ruled out any potential suspects, but so far, have found no signs that foul play was involved.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html
"The majority of all incidents that we have that are crimes against another person have not been stranger on stranger. The offender has been a known offender," Tilley said. "That doesn't mean that this cannot be that small percentage, however we have nothing to prove one way or the other at this point."
“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

Morris’ car, a silver Toyota Celica coupe, was located by detectives in the parking garage. It is unknown if Morris left the parking garage and returned. While there have been no indications of foul play, Plano PD is not ruling anything out.

“This is uncharacteristic of her,” Tilley said. “When you start an investigation on a missing person, many times we find that our missing persons are missing voluntarily. … In this investigation, we started making contact with family, friends and employers and that’s when [we got] that investigator intuition that something is just not adding up. When something’s not right and you’re not able to account for whereabouts and at least come up with something, that’s when it really starts becoming a higher level of concern.”

I would like to know why they all have only been searching or led to search only in the Plano/Allen/Lake Lewisville area.
Can anyone here give any explanation as to why they would not also search around her home/work area?? IMO why has that area not even been talked about or discussed??
Yes ..I know she vanished into thin air at the garage area..even the LE can not give any explanation of how she left or exited.
Yes ..I know she grew up in Allen
Yes...I know that is where she allegedly was with her friends..

It has been reported with witness to the MSM she was going back to Fort Worth. ..So WHY NOT search that area too???
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html
Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.

Perhaps in the coming time someone will be able to answer this valid point.. TIA

I am posting to remind everyone that PPD has not ruled any one out. Apparently they left that door open for the evidence thay have been gathering.
HERE IS THE MSM To back my post up:
http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...woman-christina-morris-shops-at-legacy-plano/

Tilley reports that Foster has been at search events helping to hand out fliers. "We don't have any suspects, but at the same time, we haven't ruled anyone out," Tilley says.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26448685/allen-woman-missing-since-saturday
Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance and haven't ruled out any potential suspects, but so far, have found no signs that foul play was involved.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html
"The majority of all incidents that we have that are crimes against another person have not been stranger on stranger. The offender has been a known offender," Tilley said. "That doesn't mean that this cannot be that small percentage, however we have nothing to prove one way or the other at this point."
“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

Morris’ car, a silver Toyota Celica coupe, was located by detectives in the parking garage. It is unknown if Morris left the parking garage and returned. While there have been no indications of foul play, Plano PD is not ruling anything out.

“This is uncharacteristic of her,” Tilley said. “When you start an investigation on a missing person, many times we find that our missing persons are missing voluntarily. … In this investigation, we started making contact with family, friends and employers and that’s when [we got] that investigator intuition that something is just not adding up. When something’s not right and you’re not able to account for whereabouts and at least come up with something, that’s when it really starts becoming a higher level of concern.”

Excellent PPP Txyorkiemom! Just whose whereabouts are they unable to account for ?

If that's were the purses were coming from maybe she did fly to China. Is her passport missing? Would LE have checked security video at airport? Would she likely fly out of DFW? :sigh: Guess if she had a sugar daddy he could have had a private plane...
She would never get through customs. Knock-off bags carry very serious penalties.

Years ago, I went to a couple of "private parties" (like Tupperware) that sold imitation bags. As a handbag aficionado, some were pretty good and decently crafted. However, if I can't afford a real one, then why buy a fake? My parents bought me a Gucci bag while they were living in Italy, and the cost was as high as in the States (Mom liked to remind me). Coach, Michael Kors, etc. can be found at their outlet stores. Marshals also carries these mid-price designer handbags. Chanel bags are pricey, as are Fendi, Hermes, and the like.

What brand of purse did Teresa Giudice carry into court? It would be interesting to know how Christina was coming into these designer bags and wallets. I love Michael Kors. Who has 2 of a kind designer purses or clutches? Of course if her mom gave her one in Oklahoma and her dad gave her one in Fort Worth that would be two and the parents wouldn't necessarily know what the other gave Christina.

She would never get through customs. Knock-off bags carry very serious penalties.

Years ago, I went to a couple of "private parties" (like Tupperware) that sold imitation bags. As a handbag aficionado, some were pretty good and decently crafted. However, if I can't afford a real one, then why buy a fake? My parents bought me a Gucci bag while they were living in Italy, and the cost was as high as in the States (Mom liked to remind me). Coach, Michael Kors, etc. can be found at their outlet stores. Marshals also carries these mid-price designer handbags. Chanel bags are pricey, as are Fendi, Hermes, and the like.
Do we know for certain they were knockoff?

What brand of purse did Teresa Giudice carry into court? It would be interesting to know how Christina was coming into these designer bags and wallets. I love Michael Kors. Who has 2 of a kind designer purses or clutches? Of course if her mom gave her one in Oklahoma and her dad gave her one in Fort Worth that would be two and the parents wouldn't necessarily know what the other gave Christina.

BBM

I would believe Santa Claus dropped one down the chimney before this...:laughing:

BBM

I would believe Santa Claus dropped one down the chimney before this...:laughing:
:drumroll:
Is this the same StN possibly driving the 2door van with the dragon mural and the bunny ear mud flaps with a pool ladder on the back door on the way to a mountain dutch goat farm???? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6