GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the CM thread and I haven't read all 8 threads, but skimmed through here. I am wondering if any sleuthers have mentioned the lyrics to "Raise your Weapon"? If so, please forgive me.

Also, how common is it for a guy to carry a "white iphone"? Is that a fad now days? Most of the male's I know that have an Iphone carry black ones.

As far as if guys carry white iphones, I do know some guys who do. I am female and carry a black one. I don't think they are gender specific -- you get what you like or what you think looks good. But it was CM's phone that was white, right? Or did you mean someone else's?

Agreed.
Either they have something new, or they're trying to make whoever involved squirm

I think whomever is involved has already been squirming. Probably started squirming about the same time LE was questioning the friends about whom Christina was last seen with and then those friends got together and their mouths dropped open because suddenly it just hit them in the head like a brick. :bricks: But, of course, then LE issues the statement that everyone is cooperating.

So the white phone with green case seems to have changed.
The green case is not there
Now the phone is metallic blue with teddy bear sticker

Am I missing something? Maybe I'm just tired.

Can you post link to where the phone description is now metallic blue? (Unless it's a person't fb page, then do not post the link) Was it changed on a missing poster?

I think whomever is involved has already been squirming. Probably started squirming about the same time LE was questioning the friends about whom Christina was last seen with and then those friends got together and their mouths dropped open because suddenly it just hit them in the head like a brick. :bricks: But, of course, then LE issues the statement that everyone is cooperating.

I still have to ask ..when the term "Witness" is used ..is that a Material Witness or Adverse Witness???

Can you post link to where the phone description is now metallic blue? (Unless it's a person't fb page, then do not post the link) Was it changed on a missing poster?

Posted in the find christina FB group. With a picture of the phone.

I still have to ask ..when the term "Witness" is used ..is that a Material Witness or Adverse Witness???

I vote Material Witness. (not sure what an adverse witness is). Probably wouldn't be on the witness stand for more than a few questions. Maybe to establish that Christina was at the apartment that night.

As far as if guys carry white iphones, I do know some guys who do. I am female and carry a black one. I don't think they are gender specific -- you get what you like or what you think looks good. But it was CM's phone that was white, right? Or did you mean someone else's?

i have a white phone ... they were out of black when i went to get a new one and it was going to be awhile before they ordered new ones. Doesn't really matter to me since it's always in a case. I like the way the black looks better but its not because I in anyway think the white look unmanly or anything.

Edit - Im a man, i forgot on the internet that wasn't obvious.

It's on the private FB page.

Does anyone have a link to the original description of the phone?

I am lost. Love your avatar.

Hey Kensie ... Now you know who is sleuthing always in my lap !!!

Seems every one including TES and all LE and volunteers for the past month has been looking for a i phone with a green case .. now it is metallic blue with a black teddy bear sticker

So here's the list:

Flowy bright kimono
Skirt with grey chevron stripes
strapless beige top
cream colored coverup
grey tshirt
shorts
black sandals
backpack
camera
black hat
white iphone with green case
white iphone with teddy bear sticker
metallic blue iphone with teddy bear sticker (or was the phone with sticker never said to be white iphone??)

Am I missing any clothing or possession we could be searching for??

No, I was referring to someone else on the white phone, but now I see someone posted it was metallic blue. So that theory went out the door.

I was just curious about the lyrics, since I saw the reference to the "Raise you weapon" song post. I have a 19 year-old, so I was familiar with the lyrics. I guess, I thought the timing for the post was a little late, since the ex was jilted quite a while back.

I would go back to the beginning and read to present, but 8 threads is a lot of reading to do.

Thanks everyone for the welcome and for the quick response to my questions! You are all doing amazing keeping CM's thread current. Good Job!

So here's the list:

Flowy bright kimono
strapless beige top
cream colored coverup
grey tshirt
shorts
black sandals
backpack
camera
black hat
metallic blue iphone with teddy bear sticker (or was the phone with sticker never said to be white iphone??)

This is insane.
Is there a chance these inconsistencies are on purpose?

So here's the list:

Flowy bright kimono
strapless beige top
cream colored coverup
grey tshirt
shorts
black sandals
backpack
camera
black hat

Peach Shirt
MultiColored Skirt
Black backpack Purse
Canon Camera
Long T shirt
Dark Colored Fedora
Wallet(possibly on a long crossbody strap) Chanel perhaps
Gold Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics