GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is in direct conflict with this info they released: (I'm pulling my post from the last thread)

This news clip is interestig to revisit. They show the garage video. Then the reporter says, "So what does the video show that was NOT released?" And then Officer Tilley definitely says, "He goes to his car, he gets in his car, and he leaves. She went the other way (he shrugs) from there we really don't know what happened..."

So to me this means that they DID see [modsnip] actually get INTO his car and leave the garage. Maybe they are not releasing his name, or the video of his car actually leaving because like I said, some people would be harassing him assuming that he has to be guilty since he was the one last seen on video with her.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/105553...jox0k.facebook

I think they saw him get into his car and leave.

Im not sure what she was last wearing matters at this point in time.
Nor the color of the phone.
U can bet if that phone was found by someone and turned on and recharged LE would know about it pronto.

My concern is that they have not extended the search closer to where she lived.
This is where she mingled with ppl where she worked where she lived.

If her house key is missing wouldn't her car key be missing also?
I have all my keys on one chain. spares are home!
Possibly someone in one of thos cars that left saw her searching for the keys and said come with me Ill take u home.

question?

does a camera see all the cars entering the garage?

I have to say that yes, the color of her phone is not of major importance, obviously a searcher would report ANY phone found, but what IS of importance in my opinion is how difficult it has been for the people she was directly with for many hours prior to her disappearance to give a definite description of her clothing and possessions. That to me is weird and sends up a giant red flag. Something is not right about this case.

I said a long time ago that I think someone among her friends has given up info that is making LE look at a bigger issue, and this is why the public is being kept in the dark and why so much conflicting info is out there. JMO

Long time follower of this case but normally not at the right time to join in. I'm in England and you guys do all your best work when I'm asleep :)

I agree that the colour of the phone isn't a big issue, surely any searcher will look for any type/colour of phone and hand them all to LE. IMO it's just another frustration of the whole case.

I've read lots of posts about the keys, again IMO, if she'd lost all her keys she would have said so in the text, I don't see her bothering to type house keys at that time in the morning if she'd lost them all. I can see a scenario where she realises the keys are missing, thinks they might be in the car, gets in, has a look and sees they aren't there so sends the text. After that who knows..

Or, the text was just a ruse to get a response from HF.

Suzy.... thank you for jumping in !!!
:cake::fireworks::autumn::welcome::welcome4:

Did LE go to the Management Operations to get all the video???

Don't U all think if they thought she walked out of there they would use dogs to search?

Im thinking they know she left in one of thos cars seen leaving.

Because maybe one of those cars was just seen arriving.

Did your post get deleted? I'm looking at the page now and couldn't find it. I just wanted to see if it would get deleted and how long it would take....

There you go !!!
This is why any and all behaviors ARE RELEVANT to this case ... this is about getting to the core -epicenter of the BOLD TRUTH

This is just a thought...but at 4am, what kind of guy "friend" does not walk his female friend to the car? Maybe I just have old school friends but my guy friends would always walk with me to my car and make sure I got in. There have been too many situations in the area where people have hidden in the back seats and attacked.

This is just a thought...but at 4am, what kind of guy "friend" does not walk his female friend to the car? Maybe I just have old school friends but my guy friends would always walk with me to my car and make sure I got in. There have been too many situations in the area where people have hidden in the back seats and attacked.

So very true .. PPD even talked about this at their presentation at the Marriott Ballroom last month

Don't U all think if they thought she walked out of there they would use dogs to search?

Im thinking they know she left in one of thos cars seen leaving.

Because maybe one of those cars was just seen arriving.

I am sure they have more footage that has not been released. IMO.

What did they say at the presentation?

Was it specific to this case or a general reminder about chivalry?

What did they say at the presentation?

Was it specific to this case or a general reminder about chivalry?

Not so much about the case ..but it was a community awareness meeting .precautions ..stay in numbers and groups and such ..if they only taught about chivalry we would be better off JMO

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-woman/
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - A new clue could be the key to finding a missing Fort Worth woman. Early on Friday

morning, security guards from The Shops at Legacy handed over surveillance camera video
in hopes of seeing

any trace of 23-year-old Christina Morris. The woman was last seen at the Plano shopping area nearly a week

ago.

Friends said that Morris was in Plano at about 4:00 a.m. early Saturday morning. Her car was found this week

in the shopping center’s parking lot. A friend walked with her to the vehicle from a nearby apartment complex,

but the friend did not actually see her get inside of the car.

I myself when I was that age refused when a guy requested to walk me....
Hey its not that fAR IM FINE DONT WORRY.
iM ONLY right over there ill be ok

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-woman/
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - A new clue could be the key to finding a missing Fort Worth woman. Early on Friday

morning, security guards from The Shops at Legacy handed over surveillance camera video
in hopes of seeing

any trace of 23-year-old Christina Morris. The woman was last seen at the Plano shopping area nearly a week

ago.

Friends said that Morris was in Plano at about 4:00 a.m. early Saturday morning. Her car was found this week

in the shopping center’s parking lot. A friend walked with her to the vehicle from a nearby apartment complex,

but the friend did not actually see her get inside of the car.

A friend walked with her to the vehicle? Its been reported he went his way and she went hers. I'm so shocked at the inconsistency. :thinking:
Highlighted by me

I myself when I was that age refused when a guy requested to walk me....
Hey its not that fAR IM FINE DONT WORRY.
iM ONLY right over there ill be ok

I could see that. And who knows, maybe he was flirting a little and she thought that she didn't want to be in an awkward "goodbye" situation at her car, so said, "I'm good! See ya!" And he was disappointed that she wasn't receptive to his charms and thought, "oh whatever, I'm out of here then!" And got in his car and left. Maybe that's why he didn't pay attention to her after they parted. His ego could've been bruised.

The cameras are part of the Shops at Legacy so LE would have to go thru them to retrieve the video footage I would think. Why do you ask?

Well ... just wondering why there is another piece of swiss cheese here...

Why would a security guard who is never there after hours hand over only one video ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState