Found Alive TX - Christine Woo (fnd dec'd), 39, & 3 kids, Frisco, 28 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Says who? Thousands of people die from choking. Mostly children and elderly, but by googling I was able to find a bunch of cases where young adult people died while choking.
If she was in the car with children, eating, she could have chocked, passed out, and not be able to get out of the car to get help. People have died from choking even with others around trying to help. She was alone in the car with young children.

Why not hit the horn in front of her?

You have a little bit of time before you pass out. Like holding your breath - you don't automatically pass out. That has been my experience with others, as well as myself.

Not always the case. Here is a case where young woman just collapsed after choking on a hot dog. Despite people around they couldn't save her. She didn't make any sounds of distress either prior to collapsing according to her brother.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0130508_1_maureen-wrigley-field-palos-heights

Why not hit the horn in front of her?

How do you know if she did or she didn't?
People do die from choking, and some people have died suddenly and others weren't able to save them. So it could have happened here.
But until autopsy results are released there is no way to know how she died.

If it was health related, I'm leaning more towards a sudden event, an aneurysm or something that rendered her immediately unconscious.

I also don't understand how authorities missed her vehicle sitting there if the McDs was right across the street.

Did someone say she had the sun shield up on the windshield of her car?

You don't do that unless your going to be parked there for some time.

IMO that was so they would not be seen.

Maybe they all were supposed to die?
I wonder if any sleeping aid was in the childrens system. If they were asleep for a long time wouldn't that expain how they survived so long in that car?

If it was health related, I'm leaning more towards a sudden event, an aneurysm or something that rendered her immediately unconscious.

I also don't understand how authorities missed her vehicle sitting there if the McDs was right across the street.

Wasn't she parked at a super Target?
Maybe she parked back close to where the employees would park then no one would notice her being parked there.

I agree. I am leaning towards aneurysm or something similar at the moment. I just don't think she would have had the baby in her arms if she was taking her own life. I just can't see why any Mother would want that (but then again suicide isn't exactly a rational action).

If she did end her own life then I bet she thought they would be found quickly in that location.

I wonder if any sleeping aid was in the childrens system. If they were asleep for a long time wouldn't that expain how they survived so long in that car?

Very good points. I too will be interested to know if the children had any drugs in their systems.

I just have to say, that they are in wonderful care at Children's in Plano. I have so much experience with that hospital and they are amazing. I am so glad they are in such great hands. Hopefully the physical healing will happen quickly.

Regarding the possibility of breastfeeding. I could see any mom pulling into a shady spot with the visors up, to nurse and eat in privacy. With the very little knowledge we have, many scenarios fit. Many depressed and overwhelmed moms don't kill themselves, and many depressed people die of natural causes. We just don't know enough. It looks like so many things to me right now.

If its suicide I think they were all supposed to die.

The three children were taken to the hospital for severe dehydration after police found them inside a car in a Frisco mall parking lot with their mother, Christine Woo, dead in the driver’s seat. She was clutching the youngest child, a 16-month-old baby girl, in her arms. The children remain at the hospital with their father. They are all expected to live. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-woman-found-dead-kids-car-article-1.2585577

Ok, so this makes things even more off and suspect to me. I am sorry but that baby cried, that baby screamed, those kids were making noises and right across from where they are reported last seen. How are they missed?

A bit off topic, but in regards to noticing a vehicle being in a certain parking spot over several days without movement, I think about Christina Marie Morris. Her car was parked in a parking garage and went unnoticed for several days. I think there were quite a few of us following that case that found it odd that no parking attendant reported her car not moving over the Labor Day weekend.

Christine remains missing. Her thread can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-40/page38

Back to Christine Woo's husband and his seeming lack of urgency in finding his wife and kids does bother me. I think I will go with a medical condition contributing to Christine's demise at this point, but foul play is a lingering thought. It is a puzzle that she left no letter. I think the husband is underestimating the trouble that his marriage was in at this point. It must be Christine's friends and, maybe her family, that are reporting that the marriage was not as solid as the husband seemed to think.

I hope the kiddos are doing much better and I pray their memories are of mommy going to sleep and not waking up, and nothing horrible that nightmares are made of. Still, I think the oldest child, if not all 3, will question at some point why Daddy did not look for Mommy sooner.

My thoughts only, but I think he wasn't searching for her because he assumed she'd left willingly and of her own accord.

There aren't too many reasons a man wouldn't move heaven and earth to find his missing wife and kids -- but that's one of them (and certainly one of the least nefarious).

moo

I don't know if I'm on the fence exactly. Early on I thought she left her husband and took the kids or perhaps foul play. But as details emerged and it
seems Christine and her children were in that car since Monday (a matter which boggles the mind for reasons already mentioned) my theories narrow to self harm with or without the intention of "taking" the children "with" her, or a medical cause etc.

I have to say as a person who lives alone after reading this thread I am now terrified of choking to death. Yikes. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I'm on the fence exactly. Early on I thought she left her husband and took the kids or perhaps foul play. But as details emerged and it
seems Christine and her children were in that car since Monday (a matter which boggles the mind for reasons already mentioned) my theories narrow to self harm with or without the intention of "taking" the children "with" her, or a medical cause etc.

I have to say as a person who lives alone after reading this thread I am now terrified of choking to death. Yikes. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also had the scare of choking myself on a piece of steak and i was alone.
The only thing that saved me was leaning over a chair and pressing myself hard onto the back of the chair after a few tries it worked. I never ever ate a steak while alone.
I dont think she choked on anything.

In the photos of her car, sun shields are on the windshield. But it also shows an investigator going through the car. So I think police could have put that up to prevent reporters from taking photos of the inside. As for children surviving, they aren't exactly in good shape. The youngest is in critical condition.

My thoughts only, but I think he wasn't searching for her because he assumed she'd left willingly and of her own accord.

There aren't too many reasons a man wouldn't move heaven and earth to find his missing wife and kids -- but that's one of them (and certainly one of the least nefarious).

moo

I don't think he assumed she left willingly. He already said she didn't take things that the kids would have needed with her. She didn't even take her cell phone with her. There was no suitcases packed, etc.

I think for myself and maybe some of you all, the idea of an acute medical emergency makes us feel a little ' less grim' about the alternatives which include foul play or self harm. I want to think just a random medical emergency took place that could have happened to anyone at any time. But reading the most recent posts, my logical side is pinging. Think about the odds of a medical emergency like heart failure or choking or an aneurysm happening right then when she parked in a safe quiet spot. If she's been out running errands, wouldn't odds be much, much higher that would have happened on the road and caused her to crash, creating a big scene and getting the attention of many dozens of people ?
Stranger things have surely happened but odds are very low in my opinion.

I'm hung up on her phone being left at home. People (me included) these days don't go anywhere without their phones. If I happen to forget it, I do what I can to return home to pick it up. I wonder if she didn't rely on it as much as I do or if she left it at home occasionally.

I'm also uncomfortable with his comments in one interview but I don't want to sleuth him until allowed.

For her trip to Walgreens, did she purchase anything other than the prescription?

I think for myself and maybe some of you all, the idea of an acute medical emergency makes us feel a little ' less grim' about the alternatives which include foul play or self harm. I want to think just a random medical emergency took place that could have happened to anyone at any time. But reading the most recent posts, my logical side is pinging. Think about the odds of a medical emergency like heart failure or choking or an aneurysm happening right then when she parked in a safe quiet spot. If she's been out running errands, wouldn't odds be much, much higher that would have happened on the road and caused her to crash, creating a big scene and getting the attention of many dozens of people ?
Stranger things have surely happened but odds are very low in my opinion.

I agree, and was thinking the same thing.

I also can't understand a 5 year old not being able/willing to get out of the car to get help.

I'm hung up on her phone being left at home. People (me included) these days don't go anywhere without their phones. If I happen to forget it, I do what I can to return home to pick it up. I wonder if she didn't rely on it as much as I do or if she left it at home occasionally.

I'm also uncomfortable with his comments in one interview but I don't want to sleuth him until allowed.

For her trip to Walgreens, did she purchase anything other than the prescription?

The phone being left at home is indeed odd. It's very, very rare that I forget my phone at home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back