Identified! TX - Comfort, Fem Skeletal, Braces-Chik-fil-A Shirt, Oct'16 Angelica Jimenez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder how sure they are it is a Chick-fil-a Uniform? I can think of a few who went missing after their jobs at fast food places or never showed up for work at different fast food places. How easy would it be for a runaway teen to give a false name and get a job at a fast food place?

Alexandra Rodrigues disappeared from Minnesota in May 2015 but later allegedly called her family and said she was safe somewhere near home. Her family considered the situation resolved but police considered it an open investigation and she never went to police to show herself: https://ihavevanished.com/tag/alexandra-rodriguez/ She still has a Namus profile: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33746/

Just a thought, what about the in Texas who worked at McDonalds, last seen at the drive thru talking to an unknown male. Was she ever found? I know it's not a McDonald's uniform listed, but just in case...

Although too recently missing and no mention of braces, here is another missing Chick-fil-A employee: Cristal Melendez from Conway, SC went missing Sept 14 2016. She showed up for her shift at work but left without taking any of her belongings.
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article101950362.html
http://www.wbtv.com/story/33097531/...or-missing-woman-who-left-work-never-returned
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ie-Monge-Melendez-20-Conway-14-September-2016

Good find.

I did find her on Facebook, activity until 15 september 2015. According to her sisters site, she went missing around de same time. You should think that a sister would say something about the fact that she is found, but she did not. On the missing person site TX they are talking about another date last seen; Febuary 5, 2016. I wonder...officialy reported her missing, missing again?

What made you think she is alive and well, as I sure hope so....

Lauren has another Facebook account under one of the nicknames listed on the Texas missing person post and it has recent activity. The sister could have announced she was found and we just can't see it since we're not friends.
NamUs profiles become inaccessible to the public once they're resolved one way or another, so I'm hoping she's been located and all is well. :)

Thank you very much Bunny75. I hope they remove her from the TX missing persons site very soon.

yea I mentioned her upthread too. they seem certain it is a chick fil a top though

Just a thought, what about the in Texas who worked at McDonalds, last seen at the drive thru talking to an unknown male. Was she ever found? I know it's not a McDonald's uniform listed, but just in case...

Hi all - Regarding Cristal Melendez who went missing when she left her job at Chick-Fil-A, according to Conway Police Department Facebook page they state that "she was located and left on her own and is no longer listed as missing."

is there a link? thanks!

Hi all - Regarding Cristal Melendez who went missing when she left her job at Chick-Fil-A, according to Conway Police Department Facebook page they state that "she was located and left on her own and is no longer listed as missing."

I posted this on Cristal's missing WS page as well. After reading some more info it looks like even though she's no longer being reported as "missing" and that she left "on her own accord" she still has not had contact with friends and family. Why would they take her off of the "missing persons" report if she's still unaccounted for? Why would they say she's been "located" if in all fairness she really hasn't been. Unless the police know something we don't know?

San Antonio Express-News:

Kerr County remains identified as missing mother of 4 from S.A.

Human remains found in East Kerr County earlier this week were identified Friday as those of a local woman who has been missing since November 2015. The body of Angelica Jimenez, a 34-year-old mother of four, was discovered at about 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday morning off Bartell Road near Interstate 10.

Investigators identified Jimenez after obtaining her dental records from Mexico, authorities said. It was noted she had metal braces on her upper and lower teeth when her remains were discovered. "Our Investigators along with SAPD are now working together to develop a timeline of her activities leading up to the date she went missing and to also determine whether or not foul play exists,” Sheriff Rusty Hierholzer said in a statement.

Jimenez was last seen Nov. 25, the day before Thanksgiving, in the 8000 block of Oakdell Way, the San Antonio Police Department reported initially. Police investigators said her Jeep was photographed passing through an Eagle Pass checkpoint, heading toward Eagle Pass, at 11 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day.

In early December, the Jeep was found at a grocery store parking lot on the South Side of San Antonio. Authorities said when they found Jimenez’s remains, she was wearing a black Chick-fil-A uniform polo-type shirt with a red pin stripe. Investigators believe her body was there for about eight months due to the extent of the decomposition, the sheriff said.

Jimenez’s remains, mostly skeletal, were transported to Texas State University’s forensic anthropology lab to determine if her death was a homicide. The Kerr County sheriff’s office has not released the ruling as to whether or not Jimenez’s death was a homicide.

I'm really surprised it turned out to be a 34 year old. I guess that is a lesson for us to not assume braces means teen or twenty-something.

RIP Angelica :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back