TX TX - Comfort, Guadalupe Rvr bridge I-10, Wht/HispFem 17-26, UP7212, overbite, heart surgery, Mar'10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Renee Marie Williams had deformities of her feet and had multiple surgeries on them. It says she had a missing lower front tooth which is visible in one of her photos. I saw on Namus that there were lower teeth noted as "antemortem loss" but I'm not sure if they are the front or the back teeth. I don't know how to read dental charts....yet. Can anyone take a look to see if the tooth missing in her photo is noted in the Namus report?

Sorry, here is the link to Renee Marie Williams:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/williams_rene.html

And here is the Jane Doe link:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/7212

The dental chart indicates that all of the Jane Doe's lower-front teeth were present when found.

The missing lower teeth were the front molars on both sides. There are photos of the teeth in the images section.

But the bottom line is that if Rene Williams was missing any lower-front teeth, then she couldn't be this UID.

The dental chart indicates that all of the Jane Doe's lower-front teeth were present when found.

The missing lower teeth were the front molars on both sides. There are photos of the teeth in the images section.

But the bottom line is that if Rene Williams was missing any lower-front teeth, then she couldn't be this UID.

Thank you. I did not see the photos of the teeth in the images section when I initially checked. Definitely not a match.

Just a thought for future matches: one reason for having the front molars removed is to make space for very crowded teeth, especially if the person had a small lower jaw. I've had two different dentists tell me I "should have had that done" when I was a teenager. A younger missing person could have had that done after she was last seen and her photo would look quite different.

The remains of the girl were found entombed purposely in brush and the positioning suggests she was dropped at the location. Her chest surgery also suggests early child cardiac congenital anomaly such as a ventricular septal defect or possibly Tetralogy of Fallot. The feet I feel suggest she had SLAP surgery which requires holes to be drilled into the calcaneus on both sides. This is done in people with some sort of drop foot such as in muscular dystrophy or possibly cerebral palsy. The surgery would allow ambulation but generally the person ends up in a wheelchair. She also has slight facial assymmetry.

Adding Janelle Lynette Sanger-Garza for consideration here. I don't see an obvious overbite and the photograph is a close mouthed smile so no teeth to compare, plus her disappearance date is on the shorter end of the estimated date of death. However, she did walk with a limp (no reason given as to why), is Hispanic/Latina, age and height fits the broad range given, and may have traveled to Texas after her disappearance in Kentucky. She has no DNA on file for comparison per NamUs.

http://charleyproject.org/cases/s/sanger-garza_janelle.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9682/143

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/7212

added to the ruleouts:

Shannon Arif 1977 Tennessee
Brittanee Drexel 1991 South Carolina
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida

In addition, LE said Michelle Crawford is ruled out on dentals, but she's not listed in the Namus file.

Namus doesn't mention the heart surgery scar but does list a number of medical issues for this UID.

- Malformed calcanei (heel bones)
- Fused S1-S2 laminar arches with bifid dorsal spine (sacral vertebrae)
- Dorsal fusion S4-S5 (sacral vertebrae)
- Fused and left deviated coccyx (tail bone)

@othram maybe you can offer insight? I'm not sure how the various companies think, but I always wonder if cases where the UID has some kind of easily identifiable physical trait helps with the familial DNA process because when you start getting down to LE interviewing family members, they may remember someone in their tree with specific physical issues.

In my honest opinion, I think this decedent's caregiver(s) may be responsible for her death. It sounds like she had a lot of medical issues and that could've pushed her caregiver(s) over the edge.
That's what I think. Possibly a family member, hence never reported missing.

This isn't far from San Antonio.

There is a summer camp for disabled children in Comfort.

It would make me sad, if she was an alumni.

Most of the campers' families are fairly involved with their child's care though, but you never know.

Last edited:
Namus doesn't mention the heart surgery scar but does list a number of medical issues for this UID.

- Malformed calcanei (heel bones)
- Fused S1-S2 laminar arches with bifid dorsal spine (sacral vertebrae)
- Dorsal fusion S4-S5 (sacral vertebrae)
- Fused and left deviated coccyx (tail bone)

@othram maybe you can offer insight? I'm not sure how the various companies think, but I always wonder if cases where the UID has some kind of easily identifiable physical trait helps with the familial DNA process because when you start getting down to LE interviewing family members, they may remember someone in their tree with specific physical issues.
Her medical issues indicate spina bifida, some parts of her spine are unfused, others were (prob surgically) fused.
The ankle issues are a result of spina bifida.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back