Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where was her body before he left the house to dump? did the kids know then that he killed her?

He didn't say. But I wonder this too.

LE said SM strangled her soon after she arrived. SM would have to have hidden her somewhere.

It makes the text the night before sound like he was coaxing her to the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She posted so much love for her family.....ie. Kids and hubby.....for years on her Twitter account. Wonder what happened in this relationship to go this way. .????

Thanks. So he left them home alone sleeping?

If it was the middle of the night and they are sleeping...

He wasn't very far away from the house, so it couldn't have taken very long.

So when he texted at approx. 8:00am asking where she was, he may have been done killing her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Possibly. Sheriff just declined to comment on when exactly they think she was killed that morning

What a tragedy this is. Crystal was so beautiful and this is such a sad loss. He strangled her and then returned to the car later to see if his plan had materialized. He led LE to her body. He's done.

They believe the body was in the trunk of car and the kids were sleeping at home when he left to dump her.

SM took LE to the spot where he left her body
SM was extremely emotional
Sheriff thinks SM has regret

Sheriff also said that SM went back to Motel 6 to follow up on her car that he left there. They must have it on video of him coming back to check to see if someone had taken it like he hoped.

SM returned to where he left the car several hours later to see if the car was still there.

Replay of Uncle Jeff's interview coming up:
husband had threatened her before and told her she would never leave their house

He didn't say. But I wonder this too.

LE said SM strangled her soon after she arrived. SM would have to have hidden her somewhere.

It makes the text the night before sound like he was coaxing her to the house.

If her car was parked in the garage it would have been easy to put her in the trunk then.

If her car was parked in the garage it would have been easy to put her in the trunk then.

Agreed.

Although my kids are always in and out of our garage. They would see a car.

Just said that sheriff would not speak of decomposition of body in case family members were watching, but SM did not go all the way into the woods or see the body.

Is LE still declining to state the 'motive for murder'?! Another oddity in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214