Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Texas Equusearch considered a valid enough source?

I wonder when her ex found about BF. And if he also learned about cruise. Those seem to be the important things in her life that week...the new relationship and the upcoming cruise.

As far as I can tell, he was not aware of those things Thursday, and she went missing Friday. I bet that a confirmation email from the cruise went to his email that day, a week before departure, andhe saw his name not on it...

Just awful. I was hoping for a better outcome for her children.

I think everyone can agree that LE and searchers did an amazing job. I also don't know if she would have been found if her uncle wasn't so proactive and persistent.

Man oh man. Ladies & gents be honest, be open, be nice, don't hide things, treat others as you want to be treated...even your ex's. You never know how much you may be affecting someone mentally & emotionally or how much hurt & anger they may be building up inside towards you. :/

I wouldn't believe the sky was blue if the PI told me that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly hope this is a career ended for that PI. I assume after two weeks any body would be badly decomposed. Why announce before LE does??

Now that Tim Miller of Equusearch has made anannouncement, we can open up discussion, including content from JW`s FB and the PI`s page.

Bear in mind that this is pending official identification that this is Crystal`s body that has been located.

:tyou:

I was annoyed with the bf (still am, honestly) because I just don't get him. And because that picture of her with the pink dress was circulated along with a pink/purple description. That photo came from him and his cameras right? And he's no stranger to surveillance as he's said. So why wouldn't he know how black fabric looks on his own camera? Makes me crazy.

Why am I not surprised people are STILL bashing the BF.. ?

I always felt like the BF was sincere. Akward maybe, but if he instead distanced himself from her, it would have been worse for him, imo. He could do no right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist