TX- Dad drugged at a Montrose bar after drinking his wife’s drink roofied by a ‘creepy’ guy, Houston, July '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
why does it matter that he's a husband and a father? weird.
I see a little soupcon of sexism in there- we expect incautious young women to get drugged at bars but now we have a possibly upstanding married guy catching the brunt of this stunt. IMO.

So sorry you had this experience. I cannot begin to even imagine what that must have been like for you.

I didn’t watch the video, but if the lighting/surveillance is such that we can barely see “the creep,” I would imagine it may also have made it exceedingly difficult to see/easier not to notice when something was put into the drink. MOO

It is so scary to me the way we see this happening again and again to even the most vigilant people.

It is to the point now that I will not even set my drink down at a “Chuck E. Cheese” type pizza parlor. I physically carry it around the arcade with me, following my children around, and I don’t allow the children to pour their drinks until the food is ready, and we sit down to eat.

A younger girl (just past college age) who worked for us in one of our retail businesses was once roofied.

She didn’t realize until she “woke up” in an Uber with the strange man she recognized from the restaurant/bar she had been at that evening which was, obviously, headed to an unknown final destination.

In a quick panic, she opened the door to the backseat & jumped out of the vehicle.

She needed cosmetic surgery to correct the scarring left behind (especially after the road rash damage to her beautiful face).

All of the above is MOO/my experience.

both incidents happened years ago when this drugging culture was just getting started & we didn't call cops back then - one was on a date with my boyfriend (now husband) and he took me to the bathroom without leaving my side - I knew from just a sip that something was wrong (I think I took another sip which was stupid but kind of like 'did that really taste that bad?' sip) the creepiest thing is the guy who I think it was was waiting by the washroom and staring at me - I think he would've assaulted me in the bathroom or 'helped' me outside but my boyfriend waited for me and even had another female check on me when I was taking so long - I was in and out of consciousness in the stall - my boyfriend helped me walk to the car and got me home ... the second incident was at a Christmas work party and I ended up in the hospital - the doctor asked my friend if I could've been drugged and she said NO which I've never forgiven her for - this was still before drugging became rampant and she just couldn't fathom that one of our coworkers did this to me - I was hallucinating (the doctor had an alien head) and I ended up off work for awhile - when I went back my first shift, this creep was scheduled on the same day and I couldn't do it so I quit

so thankfully for me, nothing worse happened and thankfully your employee got out of that car and got help!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back