Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why wouldn't the mother be charged with the crime (being an accomplice or something)? She waited for days to say she was a victim of DV, when she could have told the truth from the beginning. I just don't get it.

And honestly, if a child suffers an accident of any type, isn't calling 911 the first thing to come to mind? I know CPR, but would still call and get instructions and ask for an ambulance- ASAP.

I pray LE gets to the bottom of all this- it sounds like a bunch of bull.

==============

What I got from the article, is that he is charge with evidence tampering, but that new county district attorney will review the case and probably charge him with murder.

He is charged with murder in Denton County. His arraignment hearing is Monday, Sept. 28th.

picture.php

He is charged with murder in Denton County. His arraignment hearing is Monday, Sept. 28th.

picture.php
============================
Thank you. Thank you.
So glad to see this news.

What about Daisja's mother?

============================
Thank you. Thank you.
So glad to see this news.

What about Daisja's mother?

They dropped the charges against her for her testimony. Sadly she probably has had the other baby she was expecting by now! Poor child!

Alandus Weaver, who has admitted dumping his baby girl's body in Lewisville Lake, was scheduled to be arraigned on capital murder charges Monday.

The body of nine-month-old Daisja Weaver has never been found.

Police say Alandus Weaver confessed to accidentally drowning Daisja while giving her a bath in their North Dallas apartment.

He said that he and the baby's mother — Tamera Cray — then panicked, and threw Daisja's body in the lake.

Cray is also charged with tampering with physical evidence in the case.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...ories/wfaa090928_wz_babymurder.1c3d66ef4.html

Thank you, TexasLil. I'm not buying the accidental drowning.

Prayers for baby Daisja....and justice.

Daisja is one of those children that just stays with me.
I don't know that she will ever be found, but can hope
there is justice.

I know, dreamweaver. I almost cannot bear it that Daisja's body has not been found. I doubt it ever will be now because that lake is so vast. We can only wait for the justice that should come for her.

JMO

The father's trial starts today. I saw this on myfoxdfw.com but I can't find a link anywhere.

I can't find any link to the trial starting today..but I pray that little Daisja gets justice.

I was just thinking of Daisja yesterday and wondering how and when justice will be served. And what really happened to her.

DENTON, Texas — A north Texas jury has found a Dallas man guilty of murder in the death of his 9-month-old daughter.
The Denton County jury about five hours Monday to deliberate the verdict of 21-year-old Alandus Weaver in the death of Daisja Weaver. A sentencing trial is scheduled in two weeks. Weaver could get up to life in prison.
Daisja Weaver has been missing since early June 2009 after her 19-year-old mother, Tamaira Creagh, said a man broke into her apartment and kidnapped the baby.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6955819.html

Alandus Weaver SHOULD have been sentenced by now, but I can find nothing. Gonna look at the DOC to see if anything shows up.

Also, Daisja's mother should have given birth by now. I hope that the child is not in her care.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/alandus.weaver.dallas.2.1628497.html

Apr 12, 2010 8:39 pm US/Central

...It took the jury about five hours Monday to deliberate the verdict of 21-year-old Alandus Weaver in the death of his daughter Daisja Weaver.

A sentencing trial is scheduled in two weeks. Weaver could get up to life in prison.

I saw a couple of articles. Sentencing is said to take a month or longer. We should see something soon, or I just can't find it updated.

I don't see anything about Daisja's mother. It was reported she testified against Alandus during his trial.

(Off topic but bing is a PIA for me, I have to use google.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back