TX TX - Dallas, WhtFem, 20-30, UP104545, found at foot of stairs in parking lot of Palomino Hotel, recognizable face, Jan 1987 (POST MORTEM WARNING)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ralyla

Reaction score
This case was added to NamUs on June 14th, 2023.

POST MORTEM WARNING
UP104545

Sex: Female
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age: 25
Date Body Found: 1987
Hair Color/Description: Red/Auburn, wavy, 18 inches in length
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'5" (measured)
Weight: 220lbs (measured)
Location Found: Dallas, Texas
Circumstances: this unidentified female was found at the foot of the stairs in the parking lot of the Palemino Hotel.
Clothing: grey and blue long-sleeved pullover, size XL. "Rustler" blue jeans, size 42x30. blue panties. blue windbreaker, inscribed "Daytona Tires"-back, "Our Tires" -front. white socks and grey sneakers.

There are currently no rule outs.

The only Palemino/Palomino Hotel I can find in Dallas is the Palomino Motel: Palomino Motel · 1318 Fort Worth Ave, Dallas, TX 75208

Searches through the newspapers.com database haven't yielded any articles regarding the body being found or the hotel. I'll keep digging!

The only match I could find was Vickie Lynn Dahl, and the timeline is kind of iffy.
So this is interesting . The motel is also listed as a trailer park. So in another jane doe case from AZ in 1991 Eldorado Jane doe. The man arrested in her case mentions her having been in Dallas with another girl when the pimp picked them up . I think it was said to be a sister who the other girl was but could this doe be that doe's unknown sister?

So this is interesting . The motel is also listed as a trailer park. So in another jane doe case from AZ in 1991 Eldorado Jane doe. The man arrested in her case mentions her having been in Dallas with another girl when the pimp picked them up . I think it was said to be a sister who the other girl was but could this doe be that doe's unknown sister?
BBM

Arkansas not Arizona. She was ID'd.

Assuming this is the motel in question, directly off of I-30. Also noting if this is the motel, it is a 2 story older motel. January 2, 1987 was a Friday.

1687799564829.png

Publicly Listed Exclusions on Namus:
1687799375356.png

How sad this case hasn't had more attention.

Any opinions about this missing girl as a possible match? Not a lot is known about her case. No height/weight. She went missing in 1984 in Ohio at age 16, so she would have been approximately 19-years-old in 1987. She has brown wavy hair that looks like it has some red, IMO. More photos are at Charley Project, but I don't want to link her name, because it's probably not a match. Her NamUs profile:

I was looking at Patty Volansky (29) missing from Mims, FL in March 1985. Her hair is long and appears dark brown with auburn. The only thing is the timeline of a little less than 2 years is hard to explain unless she was taken and forced into trafficking.

Her physical characteristics appear similar. Height is within range and weight was reported as 155-165 at the time she went missing and JD is listed at 220. Both have brown eyes.

Interesting that her photo shows her wearing a t-shirt with Daytona Beach and JD had a windbreaker with Daytona on it.

1722364235957.jpeg

I wish there was more info on the JD: how long do they estimate she was there when found? did it look like foul play, health/natural issue? an accident? (fall down the stairs) ... If that was in the NamUS I missed it :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back